Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ Empty
PostSubject: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 9:56

Swiftstep was currently sitting at the camp entrance. A few minutes ago he had awoken his two apprentices and told them to meet him at the entrance. He didn't specify why but he did tell them that this was important. The warrior believed that they were more than ready to have their assessment.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 10:14

Wolfpaw blearily opened his eyes. It was so early! He stood up, shaking the sleepiness from his head. He flinched as the snow chilled his pads since he had slept deeply, awoken warm and cozy. He looked at Swiftstep. "Er... are we on the dawn patrol?" He asked, confused.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 10:20

Swiftstep shook his head at Wolfpaw. "It's something more special than that. You and Bramblepaw are going to be given your assessments! Don't worry though. I know you both will do amazing!" He looked around before gazing back at Wolfpaw. "We just need to wait for Bramblepaw and we'll be off! I'll explain everything on the way."

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 12:52

"Sorry that I am late," padded closer Bramblepaw and dipped his head as a greeting to his mentor and Wolfpaw. "We can go now, I am ready!" Tom continued with a little more confidence and excitence about almost last things in his training; only Moonstone journey was waiting for him.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 15:43

Wolfpaw's eyes widened. "Let's go then! Bet I'll hunt more, just putting it out there."

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 7:45

OOC: Don't wait for me to post. I'll post once you guys are done. Also, you don't have to wait for each other to post unless ya'll have to fight a predator.

Swiftstep grinned at his apprentices' antics. He beckoned the two toms to follow him. The warrior began to lead them to Windclan territory. While they walked, Swiftstep began to explain. "Okay you two. For the assessment, you both have to hunt a rabbit, a hare, a bird, and finally a prey of your choice. Remember guys, i'll be watching you even though you won't see me. I know you both will do great! If you spot a predator, you both will have to fight together but i'll join if it gets too tough. I'll end the assessment early if we chase or kill the predator and I'll count that as a success." The brown warrior began to back off. "Okay you two, ready?" The tom gave them a few mintues before continuing, "Go!" He then ran off to an unknown direction.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Wolfpaw's fail   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 9:22

Wolfpaw nodded. A rabbit was first. He scented the air, keeping a careful eye on Bramblepaw so his prey wasn't stolen. After a few minutes of searching, he found some brown furry ears. A rabbit! He stalked closer and closer, one wrong step would- too late. A small piece of ice crunched underneath his paw. The rabbit's little eye looked directly at him. It darted away before he could react. He scrambled after it, he had to catch it! However, he had forgotten about the rabbit-hole. His paw slammed down, trying to trap the rabbit before it went down, but his haste had sent his paw down a much smaller hole. He tugged it, but barely budged it. He began to get worried now. Was he going to fail his assessment, all because of a stupid hole?

Last edited by Jade Wings on Fri 19 Jan 2018 - 9:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15078

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 9:22

The member 'Jade Wings' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ Mistpe10
Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptySun 21 Jan 2018 - 12:08

Bramblepaw also nodded and padded away from two cats. He sniffed and crouched down. After a lot of searching and paying attention only to hunting he found something. It was small tiny bird. Without waiting for bird to escape tom launched himself and killed bird with one swift strike.

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit

Last edited by Boulder on Sun 21 Jan 2018 - 12:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptySun 21 Jan 2018 - 12:08

The member 'Boulder' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptySun 21 Jan 2018 - 12:50

Wolfpaw was growing more scared every moment he was stuck. What if a predator came? What if he starved to death because of his paw? Nonsense, he told himself. He gingerly and slowly pulled his paw, sliding it out of the hole smoothly. Relief flooded him, but he had to keep hunting. The tom's blue eyes scanned the area. On another hill was Bramblepaw, so that direction wasn't an option. However, an even bigger rabbit had emerged from a hole that could fit Wolfpaw's head. He carefully stalked it, then pounced on it as soon as he was close enough. He was lucky he had been downwind. Poor clumsy Wolfpaw, always tripping and such.

Last edited by Jade Wings on Sun 21 Jan 2018 - 12:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptySun 21 Jan 2018 - 12:50

The member 'Jade Wings' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 23:22

Bramblepaw continued with a pinch more confidence than before getting his first prey in assessment. He decided to cath a rabbit or a hare, because these two were the easiest for WindClan cats, as he thought. He hoped that then there would be something special for the prey of his choise.
Quick moving distracted him from thinking and he scented a hare. Without any hesitation he jumped and killed the creature with one mighty blow.

Last edited by Boulder on Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 23:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 23:22

The member 'Boulder' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 6:58

Wolfpaw sniffed, scenting a hare a few tail-lengths away. He took a few steps, then a bounding leap, snapping the neck of the hare.

OOC: shorrrtttt
Also, A bird and another prey are still left

Last edited by Jade Wings on Wed 24 Jan 2018 - 7:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~   Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfpaw's and Bramblepaw's assessment~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: