Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 4:46

DaisyHeart giggled at this. "umm lilykit blizzardstar is a she cat. And I'm not letting you down until you start being nice." she said.

OOC: now wait for Roawimkoatt

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 7:09

"Hello Daypaw and well I'm fine with it, she's just a kit" he said with a giggle and smiled at them.

DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Rusties

Rusties

Characters : {D}aypaw TC, {B}rightkit SkC, {M}ottledkit TC, {Da}ndelionkit RC
Clan/Rank : {D} ThunderClan Apprentice, {B} SkyClan Kit, {M} ThunderClan Kit, {Da} RiverClan Kit
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 9:40

Daypaw giggled at Lilykit’s response, and her mother’s response to that. She then turned away from her mom and her little sister to face Crowpaw, who had greeted her. She shook her head goodnaturedly and replied to him sarcastically, ”Yikes, thats what she wants you to believe. But I’m pretty sure she’s the reincarnation of a Darkforest cat- if we’re being honest.” Her tone was teasing, and she turned her head to see how her sister would respond.

Dandelionkit of RiverClan - 5/15
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

Characters : (B)lazingkit- Flame-pelted tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. (L)ilykit- Slender, golden tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and a long tail, (F)irekit, orange tabby she-kit with green eyes
Clan/Rank : (B)-ThunderClan (L)-ThunderClan
Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 12:49

"I don't know what that means. But if you're calling me a name I'll attack you!" Lilykit flattened her ears and growled.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 13:18

DaisyHeart was getting tired of this. She knew how much lilykit tried to act older so she didn't care if she wanted to be defeated by her sister. DaisyHeart set lilykit down then layed down. She was to tired and really didn't care what happened just as long it wasn't on her.

Spottedpelt walked into the nursery to see lilykit even though they had a hate hate friendship she still admired the kit. She smiled at crowpaw and licked his cheek then said hi to daypaw.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

Characters : (B)lazingkit- Flame-pelted tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. (L)ilykit- Slender, golden tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and a long tail, (F)irekit, orange tabby she-kit with green eyes

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 16:22

Lilykit clambered over her mother excitedly, happy at being finally free. When Spottedpelt walked in, she stopped battering Daisyheart's tail and prowled up to her, growling in her fiercest voice,
"I'm Lilystar of ThunderClan! You'd better not mess with me!"
Back to top Go down
Rusties

Rusties

Characters : {D}aypaw TC, {B}rightkit SkC, {M}ottledkit TC, {Da}ndelionkit RC
Clan/Rank : {D} ThunderClan Apprentice, {B} SkyClan Kit, {M} ThunderClan Kit, {Da} RiverClan Kit
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 4:52

Daypaw rolled her eyes at her little sister’s rebuff, and giggled lightly. Then with a sigh she stood and began to move away. She glanced back at her mom, and said, ”I’m going to go take a nap, see you mom!” and with that the small sandy coated female trotted towards the apprentice den.

{Daypaw out}

Dandelionkit of RiverClan - 5/15
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jan 2018 - 11:35

Crowpaw smiled at Spottedpelt "Hi Spottedpelt" he said and purred a little.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jan 2018 - 14:02

Daisyheart said Bye to daypaw then watched as lilykit attacked spottedpelt. She titled cause she didn't mind that those two played.

Spottedpelt hissed playfuly at lilykit. "well I'm spottedpelt and you can not beat me." she said going into a brave pose. She smiled at crowpaw and giggled hoping he would join in.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jan 2018 - 15:43

Crowpaw giggled and joined Spottedpelt and Lilykits game "I will protect my leader with my life" he said and winked at Spottetpelt hoping she didn't get sad that he choose to protect Lilystar.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 9:01

Lilykit growled fiercely at Spottedpelt. "Where are your warriors, huh? I defeated all of them. This is my strongest warrior, Crowfang! And I'm going to beat you with one claw!" Lilykit pounced, but her spring was a little awkward as she tried to flex one tiny claw while keeping the others in their positions.
She stumbled and fell, but scrambled up quickly and renewed her attack at Spottedpelt, yowling, "Crowfang, charge!"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 9:09

She swat the kit out of the way the pounced on crowfang. She hisses playfully then got off him. She was in no mood to hurt him so she went to lilystar. "I took down your warrior fear me." she said laughing.

Daisyheart watched in amusement

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 19:28

"It was all a trick! Crowfang is actually not defeated!" Lilykit mewed quickly. She loudly whispered to Crowpaw, "Jump on her from behind, Crowfang!"
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 0:38

Crowpaw got up again and gently pounced on Spottedpelt with sheated claws. He then unsheated his claws and "swiped" a little bit up in the air over her.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 5:04

She pretended to duck his attack and hissed at them both. "you will never get me." she meowed and batted at crowfang with sheathed paws.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}   DaisyHeart and lilykit{open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DaisyHeart and lilykit{open}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next