Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 21:54

The lean and tall warrior shivered when a cold wind reached his back. This leafbare was only getting colder but hopefully, after some time, the snow would disappear and then again the green would come back. Jaystream thought about it when he picked the herbs from the medicine cat den and then walked to the centre of the camp, where he laid down on a rock to wait for his half-sister, Sandpaw. Today it was her turn to speak to Starclan.

Lazily, he licked his right paw thinking about the apprentice. He wasn't really close to her but even if they didn't share a lot of memories together, he still looked after all his family and was concerned about all his half-sisters and his half-brother. That's why he looked at the camp concerned, searching for the young she-cat. The night was quickly approaching and they had to leave the camp soon.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey Signat14
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 22:06

OOC: Hey! Would you like for Jaystream and Sandpaw to have a bonding topic? Maybe after her warrior ceremony?

Sandpaw padded up to where Jaystream told her to go. Her face looked tired and depressed. The poor apprentice couldn't sleep for days. Many dreams haunted her and she felt that her mind would break apart any day now. She managed to put on a neutral expression as she reached her half-brother. "H-Hey Jaystream. I'm here." she said quietly. Her voice sounded a bit strained and croaky.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 0:40

OOC: I know I shouldn't be bumping this but bump...
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 1:19

OOC: Oh my god! I'm sorry!! Whenever this happens again, just kick me via pm! If I take more than two days to reply, don't doubt and do it. I'm so sorry!

IC:
The handsome deputy smiled at his half-sister, giving her the herbs she needed for the trip. "I'm glad you're here. Take this. These herbs were prepared by the medicine cats exclusively for you and me for our trip. Be sure to eat them all before leaving." He mewed before grabbing his own pack of herbs and swallowing them quickly so he could avoid the bitter taste. Now that the young she-cat was here, Jaystream was more relaxed and calmer. Sandpaw was just in time to go.

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 10:17

Sandpaw nodded and bent down to eat the bad tasting herbs. Her nose wrinkled as the taste coated her mouth. She managed to swallow them all but it wasn't gag-free. She looked up at Jaystream and nodded, signaling that she was ready to go. She was a little nervous but very excited to go to the Moonstone.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 14:23

Jaystream smiled once again before walking toward the exit of the camp. ”Follow me, Sandpaw. We have a long journey to do.”

The handsome tom walked, keeping a close distance between him and the young apprentice. His green eyes gazed at her and noticed that she seemed a bit nervous. When they were about to reach the stone bridge, the blue-grey feline turned his head to Sandpaw and a friendly smile appeared on his muzzle. ”There’s no need to be nervous. I was just like you during my first trip but at the end you will see that this is actually a nice and enjoyable experience. I mean, when was the last time you were able to speak to your ancestors? Don’t you think is quiet exciting too?” He purred trying to get closer to his sister. They never got the chance to talk calmly but now they had a lot of time before arriving at the Moonstone.

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 15:59

"I-I do think it's exciting. I-I just feel a little nervous about who w-will talk to me when I enter Starclan." she spoke softly, excitement now showing on her face. Her face fell a bit when she began to think about some things. She looked over at Jaystream and began to speak, "J-Jaystream, what do you think about Ivystar? H-How close are you to her?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 16:36

The green-eyed feline showed a small relieved smile on his muzzle after the young she-cat answered his question. After all, she was happy and excited about this journey.

Jaystream remained quiet as he approached the river, where some stones created a natural bridge between the two sides. When he was about to give the usual instructions about how to cross this part, Sandpaw asked him one a new question that left him without words for a few seconds. His eyes got darker and the smile dissapeared from his face at the same time he turned his sight to the river. ”I-Ivystar?” He mumbled, a bit unsure of what to say. He had been asking those two questions all his life and this was the first time he was going to answer them out loud. ”W-well... after she returned to her deputy’s duties, we never got close again as mother and son. She was so busy to take care of me and my brother but I don’t blame her. Now that I’m deputy I understand why she was like that. However... I think I never recover that old relationship we had when I was a kit and she was there to protect me and love me. Now, our relationship is closer than before when I was just a warrior but only because we now share a leader-deputy relationship.” As he talked, the tom felt like he was throwing away a weight inside his heart that he never knew he had. It felt... nice to finally say those words to another cat willing to listen. ”I love her as my mother, even if Ivystar wasn’t much of a mother for me, and I respect her as a leader. She might say and act in a way I would never do but... I believe that everything she does is to protect Riverclan, always following the Code even if sometimes she seems harsh and cold-blooded.” The deputy looked at the apprentice and his friendly and calm expression returned.

”Now, before we continue our chat, follow me using the same rocks I’ll use. Be careful, because they can be slippery.” The tom jumped from rock to rock as usual and, quickly, he reached the other side. When Sandpaw was by his side, the tom walked again toward the Thunderpath. ”Tell me, what do you think about her, Sandpaw?”

Last edited by Jay Bird on Mon 22 Jan 2018 - 19:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 16:24

OOC: So sorry for the wait! :(

IC: Sandpaw nodded her head as she began to listen to Jaystream. Her brows were knocked together as thoughts and questions flooded her mind. She bit her lip as she continued to listen, wanting to blurt out a thought here and there but she kept her silence until Jaystream finished. She was about to speak but Jaystream told her to cross the rocks behind him. Oh right! She was heading to the Moonstone! She looked around bashfully as she had forgotten where they were going. She quickly nodded and observed the deputy crossing the rocks. She then followed behind, occasionally almost slipping. Once they reached the other side, her eyes widened as her half-brother turned her original question onto her. "W-Well..." she began, "I-Ivystar hasn't been as close to me or my siblings as when we were kits. Like you, she used to protect me and love me but once I became an apprentice, she distanced herself from us. I just never realized how much that took a toll on me. I haven't had a bit of true happiness since my kit days. I do respect her and love her but i'm not sure if i'll ever be able to bond with her. Ivystar does what is right for everyone in Riverclan and that's something I like about her. I look up to you and Ivystar. I see you two as the greatest cats in all the clans. I-I hope you aren't weirded out about that. I admire how well you took your position as deputy and how much mother depends on you. She sees how loyal and wise you are and i'm sure she loves you for it." Sandpaw looked down after she was finished. She was a little embarassed but satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 18:16

OOC: Please, don’t apologize ~~  After all the time you had to wait for me, this is really nothing ;). BTW, Sandpaw is so cute :3. She is now Jaystream’s official favorite sister <3

IC: The tall warrior heard every word of the apprentice as he continued walking. He gave her an understanding look when she talked about her relationship with Ivystar. However, it took him by surprise when she started talking about her and him as leader and deputy. The tom blushed slightly by her compliments and he turned away his sight with a sheepishly but happy look. ”I-I-I never tought that someone would look up to m-me... No one has ever told me that... there are cats like you that can... admire me. I honestly feel like I’m not worthy of my position but... your words encourage me to do a better job, Sandpaw. Thank you...” His green eyes looked at her and a sincere smile of happiness appeared on his muzzle. Looking at his past, he would never thought that he would go this far and grow into the tom he was now. And it was all thanks to good clanmates like Sandpaw, Ivystar, Goldenpaw, Tinytip and... Cinderpaw, his first best friend and love. Those happy memories flooded his mind as he reached the Thunderpath.

With his tail, he touched Sandpaw’s shoulder. ”We are now going to enter Windclan’s territory but first, we must cross the Thunderpath. When I say go, run with me and don’t stop, okay?” The feline barely lowered his body, waiting until it was the perfect moment. ”Now, go!” He ran as fast as his long legs allowed him and in just a few seconds, he was in the safety of the moors. The deputy turned his head to Sandpaw, making sure she was ready to go.

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 13:34

OOC: Awww that's sweet! <3

IC: Sandpaw nodded and gave him a sweet smile. Her mood was elevated and she felt like she had done a good deed. The apprentice followed close behind Jaystream. Once they reached the Thunderpath, Sandpaw waited and listend to what the deputy was telling her. Shw quickly nodded and turned to stare ahead. Once she heard the word "go" she bolted alongside the deputy. When she reached the other side, the apprentice was panting. She looked up and fixed her composure before signaling to Jaystream that she was ready to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 21:09

The tom nodded at her when she showed him that she was ready to go. Not saying another word, the tom entered into the depths of Windclan’s territory, crossing the usual path he always followed to reach the mountains. Keeping his sight on the mountains, the deputy moved forward non-stop until they arrived at the Mothermouth. ”This is the entrance to the tunnel that will lead us to the Moonstone. It will be dark inside for a whil so you must stay close, okay? Be careful. Some rocks can be sharp.” He said before entering the cave.

Slowly, he guided Sandpaw through the darkness and in no time they were standing in the Moonstone’s cave. With a glad smile, the tall tom laid down on a mossy rock and his green eyes glanced at the apprentice, gently. ”This is part of the journey that you must do alone, Sandpaw. Lay down in front of the Moonstone, close your eyes and touch the stone with your nose. Soon, you’ll be in Starclan. Good luck. I will wait for you.“ He purred, making himself comfortable as he waited for Sandpaw.

OOC: Feel free to ask for your warrior ceremony but don’t forget to finish this topic as well ;)

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 22:01

Sandpaw nodded her head and walked slowly toward the Moonstone. She was filled with wonder when she first entered the cavern. Now, Sandpaw felt relaxed but a bit nervous at the same time. She sighed deeply and began to lay herself down, in front of the stone. She pressed her nose to the cold Moonstone and soon found herself drifting off. Before she knew it, she had made it to Starclan.

The sand-colored she-cat awoke in a grassy field. A strange, misty smell entered her nostrils as she began to walk around. Starclan looked beautiful! She sat herself down and began to wait patiently for a Starclan cat to come and talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3849

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 22:23

A young, light-looking she-cat stepped out of the shadows, her mint-green eyes bright. Her soft, spotted fur seemed to hold the stars, and her face was young, clear and bright. "Hello, dear." She purred softly. Her melodic voice filled the grassy field, akin to the calls of songbirds. "My name is Flowerpetal; I am a former Riverclan warrior, taken by the Mist, a device of the Dark Forest." Her voice held no sadness- she had come to terms with her early death moons ago. "You must be Sandpaw. I have a sister by the same name, young one." She mewed, her eyes shining as she sat beside Sandpaw silently.
"You have a strong spirit." Flowerpetal rested her tail on Sandpaw's shoulder lightly as she praised the apprentice. "Everyone comes to Starclan for a reason. Why have you come here, young one?

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 0:36

Sandpaw looked down and began to shuffle her paws while she thought. "W-Well..." she began, "I've been conflicted about somethings after the war." The apprentice looked up at Flowerpetal before continuing, "I-I respect my mother and the actions she takes for the good of the clan but there  are somethings I don't agree with. I feel that if I tell her, she'll dislike me and call me disloyal. I-I'm very loyal to Riverclan but my mother takes things too far..." The she-cat let out a small sigh. She looked at the Starclan cat before her with an intense gaze. "Do you think i'm not loyal because I think that way. S-Spotpaw was disliked for a while after he spoke out against Ivystar. W-What will happen to me? I'm her daughter! I-I shouldn't be thinking this way!" she shook her head as if to clear away all those nagging thoughts. She hoped this Starclan she-cat could help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: