Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not the best day...(Open wide for most of Windclan!(Make sure you were born before the main plot happened!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

Not the best day...(Open wide for most of Windclan!(Make sure you were born before the main plot happened!) Empty
PostSubject: Not the best day...(Open wide for most of Windclan!(Make sure you were born before the main plot happened!)   Not the best day...(Open wide for most of Windclan!(Make sure you were born before the main plot happened!) Empty4/1/2018, 3:11 pm

OOC: This was long overdue i'm very sorry! ;-;
Fawnpaw plot topic (finished): The Rabbit became the Badger

IC: Silverpaw gasped and wheezed as he continued to run back to the camp. The tom was running out of air and he was surprised his lungs didn't collapse. He had little Kestrelkit by the scruff but somehow managed to not swing her around too much. Once the camp was in sight, he pushed his aching body even further as he sped up his pace. The apprentice stumbled as he finally made it. He looked around frantic. The apprentice carefully placed the she-kit down before calling out into the camp. "I-I need h-help! My patrol i-is getting attacked by a b-badger! It's s-so big! W-We're having trouble c-chasing it out." he wheezed. The apprentice felt the world around him spin. He wanted to tell them what happened before but the poor tom couldn't even breathe let alone explain anything. He collapsed onto the ground, breathing heavily while his front right forearm hurt badly.
Back to top Go down

Not the best day...(Open wide for most of Windclan!(Make sure you were born before the main plot happened!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: