Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First Day!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: First Day!   First Day! EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 10:10 pm

"Sunpaw, it's time to wake up. It's time to begin your training." Heatherpetal gently called into the apprentices' den for her apprentice. The sun had just risen over the horizon, offering weak sunlight that didn't really help warm up the frozen earth or air. It was going to be yet another cold day, but that was to be expected in leaf-bare. Perhaps some training and running would help warm the two up.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 11:59 am

There was a frantic scuffling sound from inside the den, then a brown blur darted out and slammed into Heatherpetal. "I'm ready!" Sunpaw mewed, bouncing excitedly on his toes. "What are we doing first?"

Last edited by SillySunshine on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:10 pm

Heatherpetal yelped as she leaped high into the air, startled by Sunpaw's abrupt appearance from the den. She let out a shaky mrrow of laughter as she forced her fur flat. "Typically, warriors begin training their apprentices in the art of hunting, but with our medicine cat and a warrior held hostage by RiverClan I'm going to guess there will be another battle on the way soon. Therefore, we'll begin with battle training. I'll lead you to the sandy hollow, which is more of a snowy hollow at this point." She was glad she was able to help Spottedpaw a little with her training. Now she felt a little more sure of how to train her own apprentice.

She led the way through the barrier of brambles and through the gorge, then bounded up the ravine with ease. She waited at the top, watching to see if Sunpaw needed help climbing up. She was suddenly taken back to her first patrol with her mentor Reedheart, her mate Emberheart, and her mentor Specklefang. It was such a simpler time back then. There was no war to down the spirits of ThunderClan, and Specklefang wasn't the hollow shell of a cat she was now. She let out a soft, sad sigh, longing to patrol with the three cats again just like old times -- even if Specklefang was a harsh cat.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:26 pm

Sunpaw struggled up the ravine, getting stuck in the snow a few times. He laughed at his predicament, looking up to ask for help when he heard a sad sigh from above him. He saw his mentor looking off into the distance, likely deep in thought. Frowning, Sunpaw quickly made his way up the ravine and stood next to Heatherpetal, shaking snow off of him and at her in an attempt to cheer her up, a goofy smile appearing on his face.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:34 pm

Heatherpetal was yanked out of her thoughts, grinning and purring at the apprentice's antics. Feeling a little getter now that she didn't have time to think dark thoughts, she gently nuzzled Sunpaw's shoulder, nearly knocking him back down the ravine's side, then resumed leading the way to the sandy hollow.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:46 pm

Sunpaw followed after his mentor, keeping in step by her side. He looked up at her with confusion written across his face. "So, you said Riverclan took some of our cats? That's not very..." He paused, searching for the right word. "Fair. That wasn't fair of them." Sunpaw frowned. Was this why everyone in the camp always seemed so down? He had been born before they had been taken, so he couldn't exactly say he missed them, but... "What were their names? What were they like?" Sunpaw asked, then said quietly, almost to himself, "Will they ever come back?"
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 1:35 pm

"Well... I think it all started back from before I was even born," Heatherpetal replied, trying to recall what Specklefang had told her moons ago. "There was a cat named Rockthorn who was a relentless killer. He must have killed a few cats from RiverClan to have made them retaliate this way. I'm certain you've heard of the apprentice Thistlepaw who was deliberately killed during the battle for Sunningrocks. She was Leafstorm's and Specklefang's daughter, which made her your adoptive sister. I think this is their way of paying us back in full for being the Clan in which Rockthorn came from."

Focusing on the apprentice's other questions, she answered, "I don't know too much about them, at least not Lionspark. Honeyspark is Reedheart's twin sister, which in turn makes us adoptive sisters. Honeyspark is so very kind and gentle and sweet like, well, honey. All I know about Lionspark is that she's your adoptive grandmother, and she saved the Clan from her mate and your adoptive grandfather Bramblefrost, who was determined to kill innocent cats for a reason I don't really know if." She stopped and nuzzled Sunpaw's cheek, overhearing his last question. "Of course they'll come back. We'll fight the other four Clans if we need to to rescue them. That's the reason why I'm starting you off with battle training first. If we do need to fight to save our Clanmates, I'll want you to be ready should you be chosen to join the war."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 3:27 pm

Sunpaw hesitated. "I... I don't like the idea of fighting. I don't like anybody getting hurt. But..." There was a determined glint in the cats brown eyes. "If I need to fight to protect everyone, then I will. Please..." Sunpaw bowed his head respectfully. "Please teach me, Heatherpetal."

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 8:11 pm

Heatherpetal felt her ears grow hot with embarrassment and she shyly averted her gaze. "You don't need to be so formal, I'm not the Clan leader or anything. I'll gladly teach you."

It didn't take long for the two cats to finally reach the sandy hollow, and Heatherpetal turned to Sunpaw. "I'll show you a few moves, and then we can have a small mock battle with claws sheathed. Let me show you the most basic move." Heatherpetal approached a tree, finding some of the bark splintered away from her own first time practicing battle moves as an aoprentice. Crouching into the battle position, she rose a clawed paw and lashed out at it, sending several pieces of bark flying and scattering in the snow.

Heatherpetal used Front Paw Strike on Tree, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Heatherpetal
45/45 HP
150/160 SP

Tree
-9/??? HP
???/??? SP

(OOC: So you'll want to use this page here to decide which moves you can use in battle. As you can see, there are moves that only apprentices can use, so until Sunpaw becomes a warrior these are the only moves he's allowed to use. Each move has different levels of power depending on the rank, so if Heatherpetal can deal 9 damage using Front Paw Strike, Sunpaw can only deal 6. You already know that HP stands for Health Points and that if it reaches 0 your cat will be KO'ed. SP stands for Stamina Points, which indicates how much energy a move uses. If a cat's SP reaches 0, they will be too exhausted to continue battling. If you have any additional questions or are confused about something, just let me know. :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 8:58 pm

Sunpaw doubtfully eyed the damaged tree, then approached it when Heatherpetal stepped back to give him a try. Clumsily copying her battle stance, he batted at the tree.

Sunpaw used Front Paw Strike on Tree,  dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Sunpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Tree
-15/??? HP
???/??? SP

OOC: Did I do it right?
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 9:44 pm

Heatherpetal beamed. "Great job! Now, this next move can be used to stun your opponent for a little so you can deal another attack on them. The trick is to unbalance your foe by pulling on their tail and unbalancing them." She gnashed her teeth into a small branch on the tree and tugged as hard as she could, though she was only able to shake loose some snow.

Heatherpetal used Tail Yank on tree, dealing 5 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Tree is Stunned for one turn.

Heatherpetal
45/45 HP
140/160 SP

Tree
-20/??? HP
???/??? SP

"And now you use another move to follow that up." Heatherpetal then began pummeling the trunk with her hind paws, clawing away more bark.

Heatherpetal used Belly Rake on Tree, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Tree is no longer Stunned.

Heatherpetal
45/45 HP
130/160 SP

Tree
-30/??? HP
???/??? SP

(OOC: Yep, great job! Also, you cannot use Stun moves like Tail Yank in succession, only every other turn. That's for the sake of being fair to your opponent.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 9:53 pm

"Hmm... lemme try." Sunpaw meowed, stepping forward.

Sunpaw used Tail Yank on tree, dealing 2 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Tree is Stunned for one turn.

Sunpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Tree
-22/??? HP
???/??? SP

Sunpaw sniffled as the snow from the branch he had pulled toppled onto him, but he shook it off and continued his assault.

Sunpaw used Belly Rake on tree, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Sunpaw
20/20 HP
50/80 SP

Tree
-29/??? HP
???/??? SP
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:30 pm

"You're doing great! Now for one more move I want to show you." Heatherpetal leaped up on the tree and dug her claws into it.

Heatherpetal used Leap-and-Hold on tree, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Heatherpetal
45/45 HP
120/160 SP

Tree
-38/??? HP
???/??? SP

(OOC: How moves using Effect Dice works is once you roll the Effect Dice, depending on the number you rolled will determine how many turns your opponent is injured for. To access the dice, look for the blue border with the bolded text "Dice roll", and under that will be a drop box. Select "Effect Dice" and submit, then once you see the number you rolled you go back and edit your post to add the effect. Hope that makes sense.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:30 pm

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

First Day! Mistpe10
First Day! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 12:30 pm

"Oooh, that looks tricky... lemme try!" Sunpaw said excitedly. He tackled the tree, digging his claws into the damaged bark.

Sunpaw used Leap-and-Hold on tree, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Sunpaw
20/20 HP
40/80 SP

Tree
-44/??? HP
???/??? SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day!   First Day! Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day!