Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)

Go down 
+4
Moon
Leo
Brambleh
Tigs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 16:55

Featherheart stood in silence, her head hung.

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

:nyancat: Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, :D :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 17:14

Flamepelt looked down, ashamed. He swiped his tail and looked up at Bramblepaw. He sighed. He gulped and looked away. He looked at Featherheart and swiped his tail. "Let's go, we have no family here. No sister, no son."

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 17:41

She snorted, watching them. Bramblepaw would be safe with her. Which was more then Flamepelt could say. She turned away, coldly.

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 17:43

Flamepelt flicked his tail and nuzzled Featherheart, sadly.

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 17:46

Part of him wanted to shout ' "Hurry up!" ', but half of him wanted to say, ' "no, don't go!" '. So he just didn't say anything, he stood there, and instead of glaring, he just watched them.

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 Account-personality-results
Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 17:54

Flamepelt glanced back at his used to-be son. "You'd love your sisters." He said, softly and began to walk slowly towards the woods.

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 17:56

Your still my father, and you always will be, he thought, But I'm just not going to walk around as your son..

Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 Account-personality-results
Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 17:57

Flamepelt stopped and waited for Featherheart, but he looked at Tiger. "I can't believe I was ever like you. I must of been a terrible guy."

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 17:57

"Don't get your hopes up! you still are!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 18:00

His eyes flashed over to Bramble, his eyes full of hurt. "Well, I'm sorry for coming to tell my son who his mother and father is. Oh wait...your not my son."

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 18:01

He squealed like a kit, "But I AM your son!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 18:02

Flamepelt spun around. "I would've raised my son with more respect!"

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 18:03

"You could've.. oh wait, you didn't raise me at all!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 18:05

"You think I wanted to, I did. But not anymore." He hissed.

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 18:06

"It's too late!" He said, pain in his eyes, "I'm gonna be a warrior soon!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)   Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream (For Tiger, Bramble, Flame and Feather mainly, others welcome. ^^)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next