Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training) Empty
PostSubject: I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training)   I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training) EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 12:21

Dandeliondapple looked to the sun. It was about time to head out of camp... but she would not be going out alone. She had a new apprentice now-- her own daughter, Tawnypaw. She could not wait to show her the ropes of apprenticeship and help her grow into a great warrior. What use was sitting there and dreaming about it? There was training to do! So, she hurried to the apprentices' den and prodded Tawnypaw, whispering, "It's training day." Her voice betrayed her utter excitement.
Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training)   I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training) EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 18:03

OOC: Gah, this is an awful post, and I'm sorry it took so long

IC: Tawneypaw shot up out of her nest and shook her fur out.  "Let's go!"  Her voice vibrated with excitement.  Of course she was excited about training, but it was even better that her mother would be the one training her.  She had heard many wonderful things of what her mother had accomplished as a warrior.

Flint:

Last edited by Whiteheart on Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 7:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training)   I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training) EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 8:35

Hardly waiting for the reply, Dandeliondapple swished out of camp, just slow enough for Tawneypaw to follow. She was too enthused to go really slow, though. This would be the most exciting training session of her life, behind the first session she ever held with Halfpaw moons ago. Her kit was on her way to warriorhood!

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training)   I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training) EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 7:03

Tawneypaw's ear perked up when her mother took off, but the tortoiseshell cat didn't waste anytime following her. "What is the plan for today?" The she-cat called out to Dandeliondapple as they moved through SkyClan territory.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training)   I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training) EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 13:25

bump. Regular

Flint:
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training)   I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training) EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 7:40

bump

Flint:
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training)   I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training) EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 13:28

"Well, you'll learn the territory and, soon enough, how to hunt... how to fight..." she blathered, imagining the great future for her kit.

OOC: SORRY FOR THE WAIT-- I've been busy!

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training)   I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training) EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 11:01

"I am ready! Let's go!" The young she-cat bounced around in place. She was very excited for today, she knew she would learn so much from her mother.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training)   I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Teach You Everything I Know (Tawnypaw's Training)
Page 1 of 1