Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sun Rises in ThunderClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

The Sun Rises in ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: The Sun Rises in ThunderClan   The Sun Rises in ThunderClan EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 10:27

Heatherpetal pawed in irritation at the scar on her muzzle made from the war between ThunderClan and RiverClan for Sunningrocks a few sunrises ago. Maplepaw wasn't able to treat the scars -- but to be fair, she wasn't sure Honeyspark would've been able to either, even if she wasn't taken hostage by RiverClan -- so now she had to find a way to grow used to the permanent markings.

She had heard of a new kit arriving in ThunderClan, adopted by Leafstorm and Specklefang. Although the little kit could never replace Thistlepaw, who had tragically been slain on purpose in the battle, it was still nice and reassuring to know that Clan life will always continue no matter what.

She wanted to see the little kit herself. She found it was much easier introducing herself to them than to older cats. But she felt quite embarrassed of her scars. She couldn't feel proud of them. They were won by her loss against Silverfang, who was no more experienced than she was. She was honored for her skill in battle when she was named a warrior, and she couldn't help but feel that her adopted father Leopardclaw had made a mistake...

She sighed and padded over to the fresh-kill pile, but found it was empty save for freshly fallen snow the night before. Oh, well, she didn't feel hungry anyway. She laid down next to the empty patch and rested her chin on her paws, then thought better of it and rested one of her paws on her muzzle, trying to hide the scars from any passersby.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Rises in ThunderClan   The Sun Rises in ThunderClan EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 11:07

"Hi there!" A brown kitten squeaked, bounding towards the upset cat. "I know I'm not really supposed to leave the nursery yet, but you just looked so sad that I had to say hi! My name's Sunkit!" The kitten puffed his chest out proudly, "And some day I'm going to be a warrior just like you!" Sunkit tilted his head curiously. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Rises in ThunderClan   The Sun Rises in ThunderClan EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 11:24

Heatherpetal's eyes widened as she shot up to a sit, her paw still covering her muzzle. She didn't know the kit was old enough to- ...oh. "Hello there, little one. I'm Heatherpetal. It's nice to know ThunderClan will soon have more warriors." She purred at Sunkit's adorable puff of his chest and resisted the urge to nuzzle him fondly. "I-I'm fine. I'm just... not feeling very proud of myself right now."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Rises in ThunderClan   The Sun Rises in ThunderClan EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 23:51

Sunkit's eyes widened in concern. "Why not...? Wait. Is it about those scars you're covering up? 'Cause I thought they looked really cool! How did you get them?" The kitten paused. "Do you wanna talk about it? 'Cause I'll listen."
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Rises in ThunderClan   The Sun Rises in ThunderClan EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 5:23

The young warrior blinked in surprise down at Sunkit, then her gaze softened. "You're so very sweet." Taking a breath, she removed her paw from her muzzle. "You must've heard of the fairly recent battle between ThunderClan and RiverClan for Sunningrocks a few sunrises ago. Well, we lost the battle and..." She shut her eyes tightly and bowed her head, trying not to let emotion choke up her words. "I-I was one of the first warriors of either Clan to lose their battle against another cat. These scars will forever remind me that I'm a weak warrior, one that ThunderClan doesn't deserve. If I had been just a little stronger we probably would've won!..."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Rises in ThunderClan   The Sun Rises in ThunderClan EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 11:02

Sunkit blinked. "But you're a new warrior, right? It's okay not to know everything, you're still learning." The small kitten smiled sweetly. "Why not think of those scars as a reminder that even though you still don't know everything, you're willing to use what you do know to protect the clan?"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Rises in ThunderClan   The Sun Rises in ThunderClan EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 12:04

"...You know what? You're right. I suppose I have a pretty bad habit of looking at the gloomier side of things. I'm glad you're here to be my optimism." Heatherpetal nestled down comfortably next to the kit and nuzzled his chest with her nose affectionately. "You're very wise for a kit who isn't even allowed out of the nursery yet. ThunderClan is very fortunate to have you."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Rises in ThunderClan   The Sun Rises in ThunderClan EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 22:14

Sunkit licked his chest in embarrassment, flattening the fur the she-cat had slightly ruffled. "I wouldn't say I'm "wise"... I just know what to be sad about and what not to be sad about." The kitten met Heatherpetal's eyes with conviction, "And fighting for the clan and losing isn't something to be sad about, it's something to learn from... right?" Sunkit smiled, then seemed to remember something. "Oh! I saw the scars from far away, but can I see them up close? I bet they're super interesting! Please, please, please?"
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Rises in ThunderClan   The Sun Rises in ThunderClan EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 5:56

Heatherpetal let out a small mrrow of amusement. "I suppose you're right. Oh, well if you really want to..." She lowered her head for Sunkit to see the little scars on her muzzle and right above her left eye.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Rises in ThunderClan   The Sun Rises in ThunderClan EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 7:59

"Wow..." Sunkit said breathlessly, staring at the old wounds. "I don't think they look bad at all; in fact, they look really cool!"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Rises in ThunderClan   The Sun Rises in ThunderClan EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 8:14

"Thank you," Heatherpetal replied with a happy arch of her eyes. "I suppose I could always try to look at the positive side of things a little more. ThunderClan is lucky to have you, little Sunkit."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Rises in ThunderClan   The Sun Rises in ThunderClan Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sun Rises in ThunderClan
Page 1 of 1