Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Taking a Walk (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Taking a Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 7:39

That was her cue darkpaw loved listing games and she had many to list. "well there is dizzy tag, nutball, truth or dare, clans, kits, leaders,
hide n seek, staring contest, drawing contest, racing, jump, and last but not least predator vs prey."
she said catching her breath.

Ooc: lol that's only half the games I play with my cats on this site :D

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 9:35

Petalkit carefully stepped out of the nursery, looking for something to do. She purred as she stepped into the snow, her pristine white paws sinking into the white fluff. Because of her long fur she hardly felt the cold, and the only part of her that stood out against it was the orange markings around her eyes and her orange-and-black striped tail. Hearing voices, she looked up and saw three cats getting ready to play a game. Petalkit had never talked to a cat other than her parents, but she was so excited at the prospect of friends that she didn't have time to feel shy. She hurried over, snow getting stuck in clumps around her belly fur. "Hello!" She mewed once she had reached them. "My name is Petalkit! Can I please join you?"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 7:09

Wolfpaw looked at the new kit that had come to join them "I guess so, it's okay for me atleast" he said and smiled slightly.

Taking a Walk (Open) - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 23:19

Scorchkit paused for a moment when Petalkit came over, so Wolfpaw was the first one to respond to her. Seeing as he had no reason to turn her away, he gave a slight shrug. "If you want to." He knew who she was because he had seen her in the nursery, but apart from that he had never talked to her before. Curiously, he wondered what kind of cat she was. In response to Darkpaw's list of games that she had rattled off, he asked, "What's dizzy tag?" Darkpaw sure seemed to know a lot of games.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 4:56

Darkpaw smiled and nodded at petalkit that she didn't mind then turned to scorchkit to answer his question. "well it's where one cat goes in circles until really dizzy then they try to tag someone. Once tagged the person sits down and waits till game over. When game over the tagged chooses a new one." she said smiling. She loved this game as a kit so she knew they might like it and besides who doesn't like being funny.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 15:09

"Right... That game, I always thought you all looked like mouse-brains when you ran around and did that" he said and smiled slightly "But I guess I'll try it" he said after awhile.

Taking a Walk (Open) - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 3:44

"Okay. Let's try that then." Scorchkit mewed, although he was a little unsure about how this game was going to turn out. "Who'll go first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk (Open)   Taking a Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a Walk (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2