Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 5:27

"Let all cats old enough to hunt their own prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting." The warrior said after hopping to the branch with a big a leap. Finally, it was the last of Silverfang's kit: Raccoonkit. This day was surely quite busy for the deputy with so many apprentice ceremonies but he was satisfied with the results and how every kit got a new mentor in no time. Now Silverfang could return to her usual warrior duties while her sons and daughter worked in their training. It was a good day.

The she-cat licked the head of her last kit. She was sure that this was his ceremony. After all, he was the only one waiting for it. Brushing his fur, the she-cat prepared Raccoonkit for his ceremony. "This must be your time, Raccoonkit. Be respectful and wait for the deputy's call, all right? Then you can step closer to him and touch noses with your new mentor." She whispered to him, sitting behind the young tom.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 12:42

"Okay mom." Racconkit said, happily. Usely he would yell at his mom for brushing his fur, but he was too happy to do so. He would learn the ways of the Warrior Code and serve his clan. This was the best day of his life.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Sig10
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 18:44

"Raccoonkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and now it is time for you to be apprenticed. From now on you will be known as Raccoonpaw until the day you're ready to become a warrior and your mentor will be Duskfall, my own apprentice. He has just earned his warrior name but you must not underestimate him. He helped the clan driving a predator away by my side and his hunting skills are great too."

His green eyes then turned to the brownish warrior, who was now a newly appointed mentor. "I'll trust in your teaching, Duskfall. Be sure to train him properly so he can become a fine warrior just like you. The tall and lean tom left the branch and walked toward his former apprentice, touching his shoulder gently as he passed by. Even if he was young, the deputy had no doubts about him. After all, he showed that he was quite skilled during his training so it shouldn't be a problem for him to pass those abilities and knowledge to the young apprentice, Raccoonpaw.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 19:20

When Jaystream called his name, he stepped up. When Jaystream said Duskfall would be his mentor, Raccoonkit wait no Raccoonpaw thought about him. If Jaystream trained my mentor, then he will be a great mentor! He thought. He walked up to Duskfall and asked, "I'm honored to be your apprentice. When will I start my training?"

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 19:23

Duskfall had blinked his big yellow eyes but he nodded honored that he was given an apprentice when he was just made a warrior."I will do my best Jaystream"he mewed before he smiled to his apprentice and touched noses with the young tom"soon rest now and we'll start training soon"He mewed.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 3:50

Raccoonpaw nodded. He walked to the apprentice den and found an empty patch of moss and layed in it. He rested his head and fell into sleep.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoonkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: