Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) Empty
PostSubject: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 3:00 am

Dewkit hid and just watched, analyzing the warriors and kits this evening. I don't want to be found, or others will just find me weird She thought to herself, focusing on a warrior across the clearing

:3
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 4:47 am

A playful purr sounded from behind Dewkit, and suddenly a soft paw softly patted his haunches. "What are you doing back here, little one? It's supper time. Don't you want to join in?" The young warrior, Heatherpetal, blinked down at the kit kindly. She had gotten much better with putting herself out there and making friends -- though to be fair kits were far less judgemental than adult cats. She wanted to befriend every kit there was and make them feel comfortable and special in their own camp, because she knew all too well what feeling different felt like, having been a rogue before joining ThunderClan as a kit.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:25 am

Spottedpaw bounded up to her friend after she saw her. "hey heatherpetal who's this?" she asked looking down at the kit. She looked like a shy little kit and spottedpaw was curious.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 3:23 am

Dewkit hissed at the two, backing up to the edge of the camp nervously. She didn't enjoy talking to other cats. She was going to say something wrong, so why not just stay away instead of embarrassing herself?

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 4:48 am

"I'm not sure," Heatherpetal replied to her friend. She looked down at the kit and recognized her social anxiety instantly. She knew what feeling scared of talking to others in fear of speaking out of turn or saying something wrong was like, and she sympathized with Dewkit. She didn't want her to feel outcasted.

She nestled down casually in front of the kit and offered her a gentle purr. "You know, you and I aren't very different at all. I get scared of talking to my own Clanmates, too. But you know what? That just makes the two of us special. I'm glad I'm not the only cat in the Clan who feels the same way you do, even as a warrior. Why don't you tell me who you are, sweetie?"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 4:57 am

Flickerkit looked over at Spottedpaw and Heatherpetal crowded around the edge of camp. She bounded over towards them. "What're you doing?" She asked. Then she peeked around to see Dewkit. "Hey, I've seen you before." She said. She picked up the moss ball she had been fiddling with. "Want to play?" She asked, voice muffled by the moss.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 2:48 am

" I-I'm Dewkit.. no, I-I don't want to p-play " she said nervously to the warrior and kit. She shifted her paws and looked at the ground

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 3:22 am

"Dewkit, huh? That's a nice name for a nice kit. Well, you don't need to play or even talk now if you don't want to. You don't need to do anything you don't want to. I'll talk to you later if you like, but I would still like to be your friend." Heatherpetal smiled kindly at her before standing up and sitting down at the other side of the nursery to groom her paws. She knew certain cats needed space, but she also still wanted to give the kit a chance to approach her on her own if she wanted to.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 3:29 am

Spottedpaw was so excited to see her cousin. "hey flickerkit can I play with you. We are family after all." she said smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:51 am

Flickerkit frowned. "But I want to play with a kit! Apprentices are big and boring and they always win! Why doesn't Dewkit want to play?"

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 6:18 am

"Well, you wouldn't want to do anything you didn't want to do, do you?" Heatherpetal meowed back to Flickerkit between licks.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 6:21 am

Featherkit watched his sister turn down Spottedpaw. He had been exploring the camp more thoroughly, his pale orange coat covered in fine flecks of snow. As he walked closer, he heard the name Dewkit and peeked up more. There was another kit in the crowd. Curiously, he stepped forward to nudge his sister playfully.
"Does she need a reason?" He asked, sitting down next to Flickerkit. "Not every kit is a playful menace like you." He teased with a purr. He reached out with his paw to attempt batting away the moss ball as he attempted to divert attention from the kit who seemed to not enjoy the attention.

Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 7:42 am

Flickerkit sighed. "I guess not." Then she heard Featherkit. "Hey,
I am NOT a phantom menace!
" She swiped Featherkit playfully.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 8:36 am

Featherkit ducked at the strike, then leapt clumsily at his sister. Pushing against her in a playful attempt to pin her. His tail brushing the surface of the snow and dusting them both in it.
"Are you sure about that?" He asked, once she had gotten away from him. A playful smirk on his face. "Cause I'm pretty certain of it."

Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 8:42 am

(OOC: Don't forget to wait for Dewkit's reply :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )   The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! ) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stalking Kitty ( Open ! )
Page 1 of 1