Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Kit in a bush ( Open )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

A Kit in a bush ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: A Kit in a bush ( Open )   A Kit in a bush ( Open ) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 14:57

A kit was curled up just under a bush in the camp. Light filtered into the bush as the sun rose, and the forest started to become active. She woke to the sound of cats leaving their dens. She barely crawled out of the bush and sniffed for signs of cats to give her attention.

:3
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in a bush ( Open )   A Kit in a bush ( Open ) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 19:05

Brownkit walked of of her den and stretched. She noticed a bush in camp and walked up to it. She sat down near it.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
A Kit in a bush ( Open ) Sig10
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in a bush ( Open )   A Kit in a bush ( Open ) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 22:17

The kit felt for warmth and smelled for more scent. She noticed another kit nearby. She feebly crawled after her and touched her nose into the cat's fur

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in a bush ( Open )   A Kit in a bush ( Open ) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 22:37

As Brownkit sat, a wet noise touched her fur. She jumped and looked behind her. "Who's there!" Brownkit yelled, trying to not show how scared she was.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in a bush ( Open )   A Kit in a bush ( Open ) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 22:54

the kit mewled, laying down not scared of the sudden movement in front of her

( The kit can't see yet, but is old enough to use her other senses )

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in a bush ( Open )   A Kit in a bush ( Open ) EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 8:44

Brownkit looked at the bush and heard a mew. She walked into the bush and saw a very young kit. "Are you okay?" Brownkit asked.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in a bush ( Open )   A Kit in a bush ( Open ) EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 11:21

The kit mewed, and from what little fur she had, she was going to be a grey kit. She crawled toward Brownkit a little bit

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in a bush ( Open )   A Kit in a bush ( Open ) EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 12:17

Brownkit looked at the small kit. "You shouldn't be here." Brownkit said. "Here, let me bring you to your mom. She must be worried sick!" Brownkit said. She picked up the kit by it's scruff and moved the kit to the nursery.

OOC: Brownkit is about 6 moons old so thats why she can pick up Juniperkit. Also she doesn't know that Juniperkit's parents are dead.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in a bush ( Open )   A Kit in a bush ( Open ) EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 12:24

The kit just sat there in the nursery sniffing the ground.

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in a bush ( Open )   A Kit in a bush ( Open ) EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 12:42

"Hello. Did anyone lose a young kit with grey fur?" Brownkit yelled. Brownkit looked at the young kit.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in a bush ( Open )   A Kit in a bush ( Open ) EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 21:35

Juniperkit decided to speak for once. "My Name is Juniperkit and I don't have parents" she said, but her Js and Ks sounded more like Hs

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in a bush ( Open )   A Kit in a bush ( Open ) EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 23:59

OOC: I'm assuming this is where Rowan would step in, cuz' you wanted him to adopt Juniper...
I'm just gonna make up some NPC names for Juniper's parents for now. I'll change em if you don't like em~
IC: "Hello there," Rowantalon stepped towards the pair, his hazel eyes concerned. "Brownkit, hush now. I need you to go get Roaringblaze, okay?"
He gently scooped up the tiny kitten, trying to warm her with his breath. "We'll be in the nursery. Once you get Roaringblaze, I need you to get me a mouse from the Fresh-Kill Pile."
The spotted warrior gently carried the tiny thing towards the nursery.
"You must be Spottedfern and Bluemist's kit... They went missing just a few days ago..." He murmured, curling around the skinny gray kitten. "You said your name's Juniperkit?"

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in a bush ( Open )   A Kit in a bush ( Open ) EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 19:43

Brownkit nodded and ran to the Medicine Den. "Rouringblaze? Rowantalon needs you in the nursery." She said.

OOC: So are you going to invite Wavedream623 to the topic now?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in a bush ( Open )   A Kit in a bush ( Open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kit in a bush ( Open )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: