Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Heather trains spots

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Heather trains spots Empty
PostSubject: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 10:42

Spottedpaw came out of the apprentice den. She was so excited because today was the day her friend was going to train her. Her mentor was so busy that other warriors were helping with spottedpaw's training. She went into the warrior den and looked for her friend. She remembered how her friend's mom missed her dearly but spottedpaw hadn't seen buttercup for a long while. She found the pelt of her friend then nudged her a wake. She left the warrior den and sat waiting for heatherpetal.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 10:47

Today was going to be a very exciting day. Heatherpetal was going to help train her friend Spottedpaw. While she probably couldn't even consider herself a temporary mentor to the young dappled she-cat, it would aid in preparing her for the days he would become a true mentor to another young cat. In spite of her shyness, she was very eager to train another cat in the ways of becoming a brave and loyal warrior of ThunderClan. She was grateful that Spottedpaw had asked her to help with battle training.

The newly appointed warrior slipped out of the warriors' den, yawning and stretching out each leg until they satisfyingly ached. She quickly spotted her friend and gazed warmly at her as she approached. "Good morning, Spottedpaw. Thanks again for asking me to help you. I'll do my very best in helping you train for battle."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 10:49

Spottedpaw got to her feet when she saw her friend. "its ok heatherpetal it's just my mentor is really busy so other are training me. I'm glad I got to pick who." she said smiling. "since your the warrior where should we go to train?" she asked.

OOC: don't worry I have permission from sunlit to have others train her.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 10:56

"O-Oh. Uh, well... Let's see..." Heatherpetal wished she had thought this through more thoroughly. Where in StarClan's name was she supposed to train Spottedpaw? Well, it would have to be someplace where no one would get hurt. Somewhere with a lot of soft undergrowth or sand. ...Of course! "We'll go to the Sandy Hollow." Even though the hollow -- like everywhere else in the territories -- was covered in snow, underneath lay a thin sheet of soft sand that would cushion an apprentice's fall during battle training.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 11:02

Spottedpaw jumped with glee. "yay I haven't been there in a long time. Last time I went was to see crowpaw train as a apprentice for the first time." she said smiling and still jumping. She ran to the entrance before remembering she had to wait for heatherpetal. "oops sorry. Hey I have a question do you miss being a apprentice and playing with me?" she asked. She missed playing with her friend and loved that by training they where doing that exact thing.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 11:06

Heatherpetal let out a sigh of relief and followed the young she-cat out of camp through the gorge tunnel and up the ravine. "As far as playing with you and Emberpaw and my other friends went, yes, I miss being an apprentice very much. Warriors apparently have so many more duties than apprentices. But as far as actually being an apprentice, I don't really miss it too much." The main reason was because she was afraid she wouldn't be old enough or strong enough to defend herself if her mother ever attempted to reclaim her. But now that she was a warrior, she felt completely liberated from her.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 11:18

Spottedpaw followed her to the sandy hollow and waited for instructions.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 11:28

"Okay, so... I suppose I could start by... showing you a few attacks." Heatherpetal began uneasily once the two reached the Sandy Hollow. She looked around, then brightened up when she found a rather large branch. She gripped it tightly between her teeth and dragged it over to the center of the clearing, then stuck one tip of it deep into the snow and sand beneath, making it stand up straight. She put a bit of weight on it with a forepaw, making sure it was sturdy. "Okay, let's start with the front paw strike. It's a basic and very simple move. I want you to hit this branch until it topples over. This will build up your strength, power, and endurance." To give a demonstration, Heatherpetal got into an attack position, lowering her head, spreading out all four legs, and sticking her tail straight out for balance. Then she lifted a forepaw and thwacked the branch hard, claws unsheathed. She didn't intend to unbalance it, but she was able to slice off a large chunk of bark, which was sent scattering into the snow.

Heatherpetal used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Heatherpetal
40/40 HP
110/120 SP

Branch
-8/??? HP
???/??? SP

(OOC: I'm assuming you already know how to use the battle system. :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 11:34

OOC: yes I'm just having trouble memorizing moves so I'm studying them right now lol

Ic: spottedpaw watched in ahh as she destroyed part of the branch. "wow my turn." she said then got in the position she did. She whacked the branch with unsheathed claws.

spottedpaw used front paw strike dealing 8 damage and using 10 sp

Heatherpetal
40/40
110/120

Spottedpaw
20/20
80/90

Branch
-16/???
.???/???

10/30

Skyclan

Last edited by Sweet Daisy on Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 11:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 11:40

(OOC: Well, I'm not bothering with studying, I just keep referring back to the Battle System page. XD Also, don't forget to deduct 10 points from your SP, not your HP. Also, apprentices have 80 SP, not 90. :3 Unless... the SP increases depending on how old an apprentice is. If that's a thing I've never heard of it.)

Heatherpetal purred in approval. "Yep, just like that! Keep attacking until you've knocked it down. Try making your blows as powerful and as consistent as possible."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 11:44

Spottedpaw listened then attacked again. She used the same move but with a little more hit in it.
When she hit it the branch fell over.

Heatherpetal
40/40
110/120

Spottedpaw
20/20
70/90

Branch
-24/???
???/???

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 11:47

After a few blows, a part of the branch broke off from the rest of it, falling into the snow and sending pieces of bark and wood scattering.

"Great job!" Heatherpetal praised with a purr. "Now that you're warmed up, we can begin some more advanced battle training. Alright, Spottedpaw, come and attack me. And for this kind of training, you need to keep your claws sheathed." She crouched into a hunting position, preparing herself for Spottedpaw's first move. She only planned on using apprentice-level moves to keep the training fair.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 12:32

Spottedpaw smile don't then lunged at heatherpetal. She pawed at her side with sheathed paws.

Heatherpetal
34/40
110/120

Spottedpaw
20/20
60/90

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 12:54

(OOC: Don't forget, a newly appointed warrior's Front Paw Strike deals 8 damage, but an apprentice's Front Paw Strike deals 6.)

Since her claws were sheathed, Heatherpetal was able to take the hit without much flinching. Now that Spottedpaw was close enough, she pounced on her back and gently bit into her scruff. She wanted to see if Spottedpaw could find a way out of this hold.

Heatherpetal used Leap-and-hold, dealing 8 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Spottedpaw is injured for one turn.

Heatherpetal
34/40 HP
100/120 SP

Spottedpaw
12/20 HP
50/80 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 12:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15088

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 12:54

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Heather trains spots Mistpe10
Heather trains spots Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heather trains spots   Heather trains spots Empty

Back to top Go down

Heather trains spots
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next