Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat) Empty
PostSubject: Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat)   Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat) EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 8:59

The deputy walked into the camp with a bloody leg... ugh... that fox bite surely was painful as he padded slowly to the medicine cat den. Jaystream entered the den, searching for either Cloudstone or the new apprentice, Goldenpaw. "Cloudstone! Goldenpaw! It's me, Jaystream. I need a little help." He mewed, searching for any of the medicine cats. At least, he was glad that his apprentice didn't receive any damage from that hideous predator and that he was the only one with wounds.

The tall tom laid down, so the wounded leg wouldn't hurt too much, and he waited, flicking his tail anxiously. This was not his first time in the medicine cat den but it had been a while since he was here. He sighed, tired. The worried warrior really hoped that he wouldn't be a burden for the two medicine cats...

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat)   Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat) EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 11:24

Goldenpaw jerked up from where she was treating Vixenstep and Smokepaw, changing out their cobwebs and spiffing up their polituces. Turning to see Jaystream, she smiled before seeing the wound his leg bore. Growling the apprentice stomped over, her fur bristling, "For Starclans sake Jaystream! You got attacked by a fox, didn't you? We're being cursed by foxes I swear!" Turning around on her paws she made her way to her herb storage and pulled out Goldenrod and Cobwebs, a poppy seed on top of that to help take the edge off.

Crushing the goldenrod and mashing it into a polituce, she swiftly applied it to the deputy's leg, her tail still lashing as she pulled cobwebs over the young toms leg to help stop the bleeding, plus it doubled as Catch-weed for wounds small enough. "Now tell me, Jaystream. Why has there been a spike in fox attacks? I have two patients right now from one just the other day! You and Ivystar need to get your act together or my herb stock will be gone before we're even half-way through leaf-bare, and your cats will die." Goldenpaw growled, frustration lacing her words as she turned to wash her paws.

"You're staying here for the next night so I can make sure there's no infection," Goldenpaw ordered promptly, padding to her herb storage and tidying them from her herb rampages.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat)   Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat) EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 17:02

Jaystream lowered his head a bit surprised by the reaction of the young she-cat. However, he couldn't help smiling at her, happily. Goldenpaw was going to be such a good medicine cat with that attitude! Getting what she wanted with no doubts so the clan is healthy. "Yes, there it seems to be a family of foxes nearby but I can assure you that I will make a patrol to chase them off. And,
tomorrow, I'll make sure to send some warriors to find the herbs you need as long as you tell me which are those. You know I'm not good with herbs."
He mewed chickling light-heartedly.

The tom looked at his healed wound, relieved. It was just one night and then Duskpaw would have his Moonstone Journey. One night and then he could continue working, as usual, all thanks to Goldenpaw. "Thank you, Goldenpaw, and sorry for bothering you with this. I had to protect Duskpaw from that fox so he wouldn't get any wound. I promise I'll make this up to you tomorrow when I gather the herbs you need, okay?" He purred, closing his eyes. His shy personality faded away with young cats like her so he could act naturally and friendly.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat)   Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat) EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 11:34

"You better drive them out! If it was up to me, I'd say Windclan or Shadowclan needs to learn a couple foxes! They've been having it too easy I think!" Goldenpaw huffed, tilting her nose into the air snottily. "I don't need any of the warriors wasted on herb gathering, I already know where all the best places are if I let those uncoordinated buffoons anywhere near my herbs I won't have any left! Warriors are trained to damage, to kill and win. Medicine cats are trained to repair that damage, after all, someone has to clean up your mistakes!" Goldenpaw puffed, a billow of cloudy air warping out of her mouth.

Goldenpaw seemed fixated by this as it warped and moved, her golden eyes tracking every single movement. "Riverclan won't have many worries for herbs this leaf-bare anyways. I dare say most will flourish." Goldenpaw spoke as if she wasn't aware her mouth was moving at all. Goldenpaw padded over to Jaystream lightly, staring at him directly, seriously. "I'm going to check your wounds before you go for the moonstone journey with Duskpaw, I want to make sure there isn't any infection, alright?" Goldenpaw meowed sternly before giving Jaystream a dismissal wave of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat)   Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 21:36

The tom nodded, understanding Goldenpaw's reasoning about medicine cats' and warriors' respective responsibilities. "Well then. If you say you're okay gathering herbs on your own then I'll listen to you." He mewed curling his tail around his body as the she-cat walked to him again just to warn him about infections he could get if he wasn't careful. "Okay, okay. I'll visit you before leaving. Thank you for everything, Goldenpaw." He chuckled by the fiery and straight personality of the she-cat. How much he wished to be like her... instead of being so shy and awkward every time he talked to other warriors.

"Ha... Cloudstone must be happy to have an apprentice like her by his side." He murmured quietly before he laid down his head on the soft moss of his nest. He wasn't so excited about staying here for the night but he had to admit that is was more peaceful and calm than the warrior den. Maybe a little break wouldn't be so bad.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat)   Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Occupational Hazards (for med cat)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: RiverClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: