Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Ink's Characters

Go down 
+4
Kent Mansley
Ash
Middy
Inky Pawprints
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Ask Ink's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 15:41

As long as these aren’t yes/no questions, go wild, I don’t care if you drag me or my cats away from our comfort zone. After all, those scenarios can be the coolest and most interesting ones, as I might discover things about them I wouldn’t be able to find out any other way.

Available cats (All alive, my graveyard is empty):

Blizzardstar
Moonlight
Nightheart
Hawkstrike
Sootwhisper

Code:
[b]Cat being asked:[/b]
[b]Question:[/b]
[b]Who's asking?:[/b]

In case you want to ask but dunno what to ask...some ideas:

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Ink King on Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 22:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1968

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 15:52

Cat being asked: Blizzardstar
Question: Have you ever fallen in love and if so, how much did it affect your life? Did you talk it over with that certain cat?
Who's asking?: Birdflight

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Ask Ink's Characters 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Ask Ink's Characters 1f340』║『 Ask Ink's Characters 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Ask Ink's Characters 1f4a8
Ask Ink's Characters 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Ask Ink's Characters 1f340』║『Ask Ink's Characters 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Ask Ink's Characters 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6734

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 15:59

Cat being asked: Sootwhisper
Question: "I'm do proud of you, Sootwhisper... Do you forgive me for dying?"
Who's asking?: Halfmoon

Cat being asked: Nightheart
Question: "Do you really still hate me?"
Who's asking?: Lionfur

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 16:01

Cat being asked: Blizzard
Question: Why d-did you say I w-was brave?
Who's asking?: Falcon

tbh, she boosted his morale by a million saying that

Ask Ink's Characters Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Ask Ink's Characters Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 16:13

Question: "Do you forgive me for breaking Blazingwings jaw? I've grown so much since then that I regret it."
Who's asking?: Specklefang
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 16:36

Question: Have all or most of your ambitions been reached? Is this the life you always wanted?
Who's asking?: Nightpaw

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 17:25

Question: Why are you so quiet? Do you need someone to talk to?
Who's asking?: Nutfur

Ask Ink's Characters Signat10
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 18:23

Cat being asked: Blizzy
Question: "I'm sorry for wandering off. Do you forgive me? Are we still friends? I should have known better...
Who's asking?: Maplecloud

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 18:34

Middy-chan wrote:
Question: Have you ever fallen in love and if so, how much did it affect your life? Did you talk it over with that certain cat?
Who's asking?: Birdflight

Flash back to her days as an apprentice, when she met Clearpaw of RiverClan “I’m not really sure if I would describe it as love, I was too young, too inexperienced…but it at least allowed me to realize that not all tales about rival clans are true, not all of them are evil…and believe me if I tell you that you would be surprised if I told you how alike some of us may be. And no, I never told this to anyone else”

Ash wrote:
Question: "I'm do proud of you, Sootwhisper... Do you forgive me for dying?"
Who's asking?: Halfmoon

“I never blamed you for dying, and if anything I think I blamed myself for not doing something to avoid your death instead of running. I understand now that I was too young, that if I had tried anything the only outcome would’ve been three bodies to mourn instead of two. I just wish I had the time to thank you for all you taught me, many would’ve felt like getting a disabled cat as mentor was a huge disadvantage, but in the short time we trained together you proved them all wrong by showing me techniques and tricks any regular warrior wouldn’t even know existed”

Ash wrote:
[ Cat being asked: Nightheart
Question: "Do you really still hate me?"
Who's asking?: Lionfur

“You and my kits were my world, you helped me out of the hole that my mother’s murder and aunt’s betrayal had pushed me in. How you think I felt when I was told you were a TRAITOR?! That I’ve been USED?! That you LIED to me during all those moons, you foxheart?! If you expect me to just let it go and sing songs of forgiveness to the skies you are very VERY wrong…Now go back to the Dark Forest where you belong”

Jughead's corpse wrote:
Cat being asked:  Blizzard
Question:  Why d-did you say I w-was brave?
Who's asking?: Falcon

tbh, she boosted his morale by a million saying that

“Because you proved it to me and many other countless times. I know you had problems to see your own brave actions, and I hope I at least managed to put you under the right light before you left us. I had seen many cats with a regular or even fortunate past collapse under even smaller things than those you were forced to endure, cowering away and hiding behind their clanmates. The murder of your mother before your very eyes, forgiving the one that did it to the point of befriending them, face them later on when you knew they were doing something that wasn’t right, getting over your fear of blood to bring back a loved one so we could mourn…taking the path of the warrior even if many discouraged you from doing so, yourself included…and yet you always stood straight, and in times of need you would step forward instead of trying to find an excuse to not get involved.

I’m still surprised to see that you can’t see the bravery that you have inside you, when everyone else can. It was a great honor to be your clamate and friend, and I hope one day we can share tongues between the stars like we did when you still walked at my side”

Grey wrote:
Question: "Do you forgive me for breaking Blazingwings jaw? I've grown so much since then that I regret it."
Who's asking?: Specklefang

“There is nothing on my side to ask for forgiveness, Specklefang, I’m not the one you injured. It’s Blazingwing the one you should be apologizing to. However, I want you to understand that what you did is nowhere acceptable and I will never be able to forget it. I’m glad to hear that you have matured enough to regret it, but words are never enough to prove anything, if you want to make me believe you feel that way prove it to me with actions”

Rush wrote:
Question: Have all or most of your ambitions been reached? Is this the life you always wanted?
Who's asking?: Nightpaw

“In all honesty, I’m not really an ambitious cat. I never dreamed to have a high position within the clan, even less being leader…that was the dream my brother had before he died, not mine’s. Now that I’m leader all I want is to care for my clan, make sure they’re happy and peace reigns over us as much as possible. I know it’s not exactly exciting on the eyes of an apprentice like you, but if you had gone through what I had to endure, see the bloodshed and pain war causes, mourn those you loved so much…then you would probably understand why I’m such a boring pacifist leader.

However, there is indeed something I want more than anything else and I still hope to be able to achieve someday…and that is to have a family of my own”

Squirrelnose wrote:
Question: Why are you so quiet? Do you need someone to talk to?
Who's asking?: Nutfur

“I don’t know, why is your fur brown? I had always been like this, I simply don’t like talking much. Accodring to some cats I got that little trait from my mother, Ivystar. I know some of you think this worsened after I...I l-lost Thistleblaze…but…I-It’s just the way I am, ok? Let’s leave it like that”

Maple wrote:
Cat being asked: Blizzy
Question: "I'm sorry for wandering off. Do you forgive me? Are we still friends? I should have known better...
Who's asking?: Maplecloud

“We all commit mistakes, Maplecloud, the only thing that matters now is that you realized this before it was too late and found your way back to us. Of course I forgive you and I’ll be always proud to call you my friend…just don’t walk away again, ok? I don’t want to lose you a second time”

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 19:12

Question: "Honestly, I'm stuck in a slump, and everything I do seems dull and useless. Sometimes it feels like a barely leave the Warrior's Den anymore. Do you have any advice? Do you think I should follow Coyotefang out into Twolegplace?"
Who's asking?: Leafstorm

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 21:56

Drippy wrote:
Question: "Honestly, I'm stuck in a slump, and everything I do seems dull and useless. Sometimes it feels like a barely leave the Warrior's Den anymore. Do you have any advice? Do you think I should follow Coyotefang out into Twolegplace?"
Who's asking?: Leafstorm

“I understand how you feel, dear friend. Things had gotten worse each passing day and there are times I don’t even want to wake up and leave my den…or even think about walking away to leave it all behind after all my failures as a leader. But you got to remember that there are clanmates who need us, family that loves us and friends that need our support now more than ever.

If you no longer find the motivation to do things for yourself, do them for those that are around you. That’s the only thought that gets me to leave my nest each morning, maybe it can work for you too”

OOC: I'm back!!!! Gimme those questions, my friends!!!

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 4:56

Question: "Why did you let Specklefang die? You could have refused, and I doubt RiverClan would have hurt us more than the grief is. So why did you let her be killed?"
Who's asking?: Swoopnose

Question: "What's the best way to save WindClan? What has mattered most in your experience?"
Who's asking?: Nectarleap

Ask Ink's Characters Signat10
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 18:24

Squirrelnose wrote:
Question: "Why did you let Specklefang die? You could have refused, and I doubt RiverClan would have hurt us more than the grief is. So why did you let her be killed?"
Who's asking?: Swoopnose

“If I tell you I don’t make myself that very same question every night before I go to sleep, I would lying to you. At the time I was both confused and angry, judgement clouded. I know that is in no way an excuse for letting another cat die, and I won’t way try to defend myself for it

Having Specklefang, who was not only a clanmate but a friend of mine, confess to kill a mere apprentice in cold blood, even if driven by the grief and rage of the death of her own daughter, caught me completely off-guard. While she was known for being aggressive I never thought she would become a murderer.

Now I regret on agreeing to what Ivystar claimed to be justice, as no cat deserves death. Lives are precious and irreplaceable, even those of the cats that had committed serious mistakes in their past, and knowing that now my paws are stained with the blood of my friend will haunt me forever. While I know some may not agree with me here neither, now I wish I had turned down Ivystar’s request and exiled her instead, at least that way she would still have a chance at redemption somewhere else…a chance I agreed to help take away”

Squirrelnose wrote:
Question: "What's the best way to save WindClan? What has mattered most in your experience?"
Who's asking?: Nectarleap

“Loyalty and hard work…

I know it may not be the answer you’re looking for, but hear me out. I had seen way too much unnecessary bloodshed happen, inside-clan struggles, warriors and apprentices ditching the clan when we need them the most, betrayal...

Unless we want to keep losing against the rest of the clans and maybe someday lose more than just herbs and prey, we need to work hard, be stronger, more cunning, and most important, loyal. We need strong dedicated warriors that are always ready to defend our clan against those who might want to cause us harm”

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 20:54

Cat being asked: Moonlight
Question: "How would you... What would you say if... I told you I had feelings for... A WindClanner?"
Who's asking?: Swiftpaw

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ink's Characters   Ask Ink's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Ink's Characters
Page 1 of 1