Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't test me [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Don't test me [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Don't test me [Open]   Don't test me [Open] EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 22:18

At the edges of the border, Ivystar waited for a WindClan patrol to pass-by, her silver pelt blowing in the moor's cutting winds. She was calm despite the simmering anger that lingered in her sleek frame. A patrol had followed Beekit's scent all the way to the border, it seemed the foolish kit had gone willingly, but why? That was no matter at the end of the day though, she wanted her kit back. WindClan would give her back the kit, or there would be blood spilt on the moor today.

When a patrol finally passed by, she yowled at them a clear order. "Fetch me your leader, I assume she'll know what this is about."
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Don't test me [Open]   Don't test me [Open] EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 15:01

Though it was cold out, Gustpuddle didn't feel a thing due to her thick fur growing in. She felt bad for the cats that had thinner fur during leaf-bare, she knew they were cold. When she heard Ivystar's shrill voice ring through the forest, she had to take a moment to collect herself. "I... I got it!" She couldn't help but be just a tad bit horrified, she wasn't expecting that at all. She hadn't even seen Ivystar standing there, so it took her a moment to react. Once she was collected, however, with a quick nod towards Ivystar, she ran as fast as she could back to WindClan camp. "Ashstar! Ivystar is at the border. She isn't playing around." She was just as serious as could be.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Don't test me [Open]   Don't test me [Open] EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 16:37

Feeling nothing but frustration, Ashstar put on a temporary hold her very long to-do list and made her way over to the border they shared with RiverClan. She had thought that Ivystar might be different than Fishstar, but her hopes were steadily waning. What misunderstanding had occurred this time? Were they here for the kit who had wandered away to join her Clan? When she finally reached the border and saw Ivystar's apparent anger, she had to force herself to calm down. Strained emotions would help nothing. "Is this about the kit?" the WindClan leader asked flatly, a flicking tail-tip the only sign of her annoyance at being called out.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't test me [Open]   Don't test me [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't test me [Open]
Page 1 of 1