Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ink is Sick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6881

Ink is Sick Empty
PostInk is Sick

Ink asked me on Skype to make this announcement for her, because she can't:

Ink is super sick, with headaches and stomachaches and throwing up, to the point where she can't even take pain meds without them coming right back up again, and on top of that she just got braces so she is in a ton of pain right now. The doctor told her it was caused by stress, so she just really needs to relax until she starts getting better. She isn't able to post anything until she feels better, so RainyHeart will be in charge of ceremonies till then. Any people in topics with her will just have to wait patiently, because she is honestly physically incapable of doing almost anything right now. Feel free to post well-wishes and things here, but until she gets better she won't be posting anywhere.

Thank you~
Ash (on behalf of Ink)

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Ink is Sick :: Comments

Tiger_Lily
Re: Ink is Sick
Post Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:24 pm by Tiger_Lily
Awww I hope she gets though it Cry Get well soon Ink!
Titanium
Post Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:39 pm by Titanium
rip ink. please don't die Cry
Not
Post Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:41 pm by Not
I second what Titanium said, tell Ink we hope she gets better!
RainyHeart
Post Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:51 pm by RainyHeart
Oh my gosh, I hope she recovers quickly! D: Air-Hugs and prayers sent her way <3
FireDaisy
Post Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:23 pm by FireDaisy
Plz get better we will miss u ink
Maple
Post Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:53 pm by Maple
Awww, get better Ink!
Yoshachu
Post Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:23 pm by Yoshachu
We all know what it's like to be disasterously sick, and you have our sympathy and empathy, Ink. Get well soon, my friend! ^^
Inky Pawprints
Post Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:30 pm by Inky Pawprints
Thank you a lot for making the announcement, Ashy ^^, and also to everyone that sent me get well-wishes. I’m feeling way better now, and I think I’m healthy enough to start posting again, but I’ll be fairly slow as I’m nowhere close to being back to my usual self and I apologize for that.
Maple
Post Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:53 pm by Maple
How dare you apologize for that, Inky
We're all glad you're getting better, and hope that you have a speedy recovery thingy ma bobber!
Post  by Sponsored content

Ink is Sick

Page 1 of 1