Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cays art and requests (Closed)

Go down 
+12
Middy
Hazel
Sunrose
FireDaisy
Lilacwish
RainyHeart
Tiger_Lily
Stags
Maple
Sunlit
Drippy
Cays
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2018 - 12:39

but the EYES
look so REAL

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1970

PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2018 - 13:04

Cay!!! She looks amazing ahhhhhhhig8tcurcfyrdy8bi!!!!!!!
ILU <3

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f340』║『 Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f4a8
Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f340』║『Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:12

oh hey guess who's got 4 slots free.

ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:13

Do you, Cays? :DDD I would want to request one, if you have time!!! Your art is amazing!

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:14

Fill out the form Ginger <3 I'll be streaming in about 20 mins as well!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:14

Link to profile or creation: Here!
Preferred Action: In a crouching position with a playful expression~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:17

~Sprucepaw~
Link to profile or creation: Here's the creation post!
Preferred Action: Maybe just looking suave with a flower in his mouth XD

Ahhhh! I love your art!~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:18

You'd probably do just the heads... I'll keep all the info anyway. Please and thank you!

Flickerpaw, Riverclan- formerly Thunderclan
A ginger tabby cat with leafy green eyes. Short and frail-looking. She has a white underbelly, chest, and paws. Once upon a time, she was a purity-nazi. Since taken from her home, she stayed somewhat feisty but was humbled and spends a lot of time looking out towards the forest. She regrets nearly every movement she made since she was born.

Crowkit, Skyclan
Crowkit is a dark gray she-cat with light grey underbelly, muzzle, paws, tailtip, and chest as well as going up and over her eyes(see current sig). She is flirty and manipulative, and will take advantage of any tom by making them believe she loves them, but she will hurt them and use them. Her eyes are amber/yellow and she is very beautiful to several toms. Cat equivalent of a supermodel who breaks the heart of every boyfriend she has.

Spotfur, Riverclan
Spotfur is a white tom with cream-colored ears. He is brown and grey spotted with claw scars on his right eye and chest. His flank also has a scar from when a piece of ice flew into it. He is a regretful, loyal, fatherly tom with a love for words.

Blossomheart, Skyclan
A "pink" and white bicolor she-cat with very fluffy fur. Amber eyes. Somewhat small body size. A motherly, light-hearted cat. Prefers peace, though she understands that sometimes bloodshed is required to survive. Will adopt everyone if she can.

Cinderfall, Riverclan.
A pale blue-grey tom with a fluffy tail and tabby stripes, a mini Jaystream but lighter colored. Amber eyes of his dead mother. Curious and calm, Cinderpaw loves to comfort others and has a hunger for history. Unlike other apprentices, he sits still easily. When younger, he wanted to get ahead of everyone, but then found himself content with the quiet behind- most of the time. When directly with Stormpaw, sometimes he can't help himself. Late in his apprenticeship, he becomes mean and angsty, though this is cured in a moon or so during his Moonstone. As a new warrior, he wishes to correct his ways and learn as much as he can.

Last edited by Jade Wings on Thu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1970

PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:21

For Silentpaw:
Link to profile or creation: Last cat in my first sig. He's pretty big!
Preferred Action: Looking fluffy, cute and shy! Any position is fine with me~

I had to ask for more of your art cause it's fabulous!! <3

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f340』║『 Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f4a8
Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f340』║『Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 1f4a8

Last edited by Middy on Thu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:21

Link to profile or creation: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34176-minkkit-of-shadowclan
Preferred Action: gentle sitting pose, maybe a flower by her ear?
aa
thank you!

Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

well that was fast! Alrighty then! All slots are now filled.

I seriously thought I'd have to wait XD

ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:31

Could you draw Honey, Cays? :D

Link to profile or creation: aah, I have yet to do her profile fully, and Honey's creation doesn't have a picture/detailed description, but she is a dark ginger tabby with amber eyes.

front:
Spoiler:

full body:
Spoiler:

Preferred Action: Something confident/determined? ouo Head high, chest and ears forward while she stands, maybe? I trust you more to know something that would fit her personality best. cx But her arrogance should definitely shine through, lol.

Thank you so much Cays!!! <3

(Edit -- Aw, darn, so many people posted theirs after me. cx If my first post doesn't count as reserved that's okay though. cx And of course it got filled quickly, Cays. <3 Your art is beautiful.)

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:35

HECK YA YOU KNOW IT! Don't worry <3 I saved a spot for you.

Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:44

Yo, do you do sigs? Like the one you have atm, but with someone else?

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:46

Hm... well I do offer to resize my drawings to more reasonable sizes. So technically yes? Or do you mean just headshots, because I am also okay with doing those!

I might make a new thread when this hits 10 pages.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cays art and requests (Closed)   Cays art and requests (Closed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cays art and requests (Closed)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next