Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP)   Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 13:52

Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP) Gg2LbDh
Ash's Deceased Characters
Rest in peace... or in darkness

WIP
Shimmerheart of ShadowClan
Snowpaw of RiverClan
Breezewhisker of SkyClan
Honeydrop of ShadowClan

Code:
[center]
[i]Song lyrics[/i]

[size=24]Cat Name of Clan[/size]

(Image)

[i]Afterlife:[/i]

[i]Rank:[/i]

[i]Appearance:[/i]

[i]Personality:[/i]

[i]Parents[/i]:
[i]Apprentice(s)[/i]:
[i]Siblings[/i]:
[i]Mentor[/i]:
[i]Mate[/i]:
[i]Kits[/i]:
[i]Friends[/i]:
[i]Enemies[/i]:

[i]Interesting Experiences[/i]:

[i]Attribute[/i]:
[i]Alignment[/i]:
[i]First Words[/i]:
[i]Last Words[/i]:
[i]Quote[/i]:

[i]Playlist[/i]:

(Fan Art)

[url=http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t31279-ash-s-deceased-characters-wip]Top[/url]
[/center]

Last edited by Ash on Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 18:57; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP)   Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 13:54

"I can hardly stand myself, so what am I to you?"

Shimmerheart of ShadowClan

Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP) Th?id=OIP.M8672d811e8cee71c2908ddc99984a138o0&pid=15
Shimmerkit - Shimmerpaw - Shimmerheart

Afterlife:
StarClan

Appearance: A slim black she-cat with a thin tail. Her eyes are an intelligent hazel. Her fur is very short, making her look very small. When she's angry, her fur stands up on end. She walks quietly and swiftly and is good at sneaking up on other cats. She fights fiercely despite her age.

Personality: Shimmerheart can be kind to most, but doesn't take well to rudeness. Witty and occasionally sarcastic. Fights fiercely for what she believes in and those she loves under any circumstances.
Mentor:[Leopardstar]
Mate: [Leopardstar]
Kits: [Viperfang], [Webtail], [Tigerflower], [Shrewkit]
Friends: Magpiestar, Mudfoot, [Freckleface]
Enemies: N/A

Interesting Experiences: Wanted to be medicine cat as a kit, but after having a near-death experience at the gorge and meeting Gingerheart of StarClan, she became a warrior apprentice and fell in love with her mentor and denmate, Leopardfang, who saved her from a fox on a patrol. She became his mate after earning her warrior name and bore his kits. She was a loyal warrior for a long time and then became an elder. Despite her age, she fought valiantly with Leopardfang in the Dark Forest battle. After her son was exiled from ShadowClan, she fell out with Leopardfang. She died right after forgiving him, crushed by a fallen branch.

Attribute: Integrity
Alignment: Chaotic Good
First Words: "ShadowClan may not be strong yet, but it will be strong with more warriors."
Last Words: "L-Leopardfang, I... I l-love.... I love y-y-you..."
Quote: "Nothing will happen to ShadowClan while I still breathe."

Playlist:
Gone, Gone, Gone ~~ Every Night ~~ I Bet My Life ~~ Bleeding Out
Philip Phillips ~~ Imagine Dragons ~~ Imagine Dragons ~~ Imagine Dragons

Art of Shimmer:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ash on Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 18:57; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP)   Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 13:57

"Even if it makes me blind, I just want to see the light"

Snowpaw of RiverClan

Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi0nQqyoEYmv5CnWoloeGa5b3WQUuKNcRr__OzN-dXehQdRXfPJBuPKUU
Snowkit - Snowpaw

Afterlife:
StarClan

Appearance: She has long, fluffy white fur and a long, fluffy tail like a cloud. Her forest green eyes are shadowy and dark. She walks quickly and quietly. When she's nervous she glances around wildly.

Personality: Snowpaw is an adorable, sweet little ball of fluff. She loves to do everything she can to make other cats happy. She prefers to be a peacemaker and won't stand up for herself, but look out if you insult her family. She desperately wants to be a normal cat, and have normal vision, so she can contribute better to the Clan.

Parents:  Shellwater and Otterleap
Siblings: [Splashwillow], Sparkwillow
Mentor: [Lilacfeather]
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Friends: N/A
Enemies: N/A

Interesting Experiences: Has a condition where her eyes cannot discern color or light, so she can only see shadows. She was killed by the mist while trying to save her father, Otterleap.

Attribute: Perseverance
Alignment: Lawful Good
First Words: "So I can be an apprentice?"
Last Words: "Stay away from my family!"
Quote: "I'm... I'm Snowpaw."

Playlist:
Light ~~ We Rise ~~ Paradise
San Holo ~~ San Holo ~~ Coldplay

Last edited by Ash on Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 18:53; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP)   Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 14:00

"It was a wicked and wild wind, blew down the doors to let me in- shattered windows and the sound of drums, people couldn't believe what I'd become"

Breezewhisker of SkyClan

Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP) 36001413-Portrait-of-grey-cat-meowing-with-bright-green-yellow-eyes-Stock-Photo
Breezekit - Breezepaw - Breezewhisker

Afterlife:
StarClan

Appearance: He has short gray tabby fur and a long, thin tabby tail. He has very powerful hind legs due to his pure SkyClan lineage. His eyes are a piercing yellow color like his father's. When he's angry, he almost never acts on it, but he can be pushed past the breaking point. He walks with slow, deliberate steps, very calmly.

Personality: Shy and normally quiet, Breezewhisker was never a very outspoken tom. He is often overlooked and neglected, even by his own family, which makes him bitter at times. After Rippedsky joined SkyClan and after his brother Antdrop's death, he was never the same. His mind is definitely unstable, and only one thought lives in his mind- to destroy the rival tom who stole his father's love.

Parents: Crowstar, Poppysong
Apprentice(s): [Magpieclaw]
Siblings: [Silverstone], Wildstorm, [Antdrop], Tinylegs, [Thornpaw], [Lilyheart]
Mentor: [Fawnsplash]
Mate: [Fawnsplash]
Kits: [Leafstream], [Squirrelpaw], [Vipertail]
Friends: [Gingerpaw], [Webtail], [Lightningstrike], [Eagleheart]
Enemies: Rippedsky, [Cherrymist], [Pansyface], [Lilyheart], [Snowstorm]

Life: At the time that Breezekit and his brother Thornkit were born, Crowstar was in the process of losing several lives and was therefore out for the count. Their apprentice ceremony was done by Vixenheart, the deputy at the time. The distance from his father, while through no fault from either party, caused Breezepaw to feel very alone- especially when his brother and his only other friend, Gingerpaw, both died. He didn't grow up angry, like his half-brother Antdrop, or kind, like his half-brother Tinylegs. All he felt was loneliness and a desperate desire to prove himself, hidden under a mask of calm and quiet. When he finally received his warrior name- which was also given to him by the deputy instead of his father- the tom's feelings of abandonment only solidified. He managed to find happiness with his former mentor, Fawnsplash, and they had a litter of kits. Even though he still felt estranged from his father and mother, he learned to live with it, and began to find joy in the smaller things in life. Things seemed to be looking up for him- until Rippedpaw joined SkyClan.

A WindClan apprentice who had run away from home, thinking he knew better than his leader, Rippedpaw gained the sympathy, then trust, then love of Crowstar, becoming like a surrogate son. Breezewhisker watched in disbelief as his father, who had always been too busy for him, took increasingly large amounts of time out of his schedule to spend training the former WindClanner, accepting him, loving him. Loving him as he had never loved his own son. He held the impostor's warrior ceremony as well, giving him the name Rippedsky. Breezewhisker started to grow bitter, even angry, but still held in his feelings. His half-brother Antdrop, on the other hand, did no such thing. Even once most of the other SkyClan cats had begun to accept the new tom, Antdrop called him out, even going so far as to attack him. It might have gone further if Crowstar hadn't intervened, obviously favoring his chosen tom over his own son. That was when it started to become too much for Breezewhisker. Antdrop died shortly after running out of camp due to the leader's anger, having fallen off a tree while hunting. The gray tabby found his brother's frozen body and swore in his grief to drive the tom he held responsible- Rippedsky- out of their Clan for good, vowing never again to let his cowardice stop him from righting the enormous wrong that had ended up with his brother dead on the snow-covered ground. A few days later, Breezewhisker confronted Rippedsky, throwing what he saw as the tom's crimes in his face, and demanding that they end. Demanding that Rippedsky leave. While his mate Fawnsplash and daughter Vipertail were on his side, many of his other Clanmates decided to follow Rippedsky instead, taking his point of view. It escalated into a sort of debate, and eventually Breezewhisker saw that there was no way for him to win, there in camp, with his enemy surrounded by foolish supporters. Though the arguments turned in his favor, nothing good could come of the confrontation... yet. A SkyClan that would defend the traitor who had torn his family apart over their own Clanmate was not a SkyClan that he could be a part of. He kissed his mate and daughter goodbye, and with a last parting promise to Rippedsky- that he would someday come and kill the tom, freeing SkyClan forever- Breezewhisker left, planning to return. Unfortunately, his plot never finished, because the Missing Cats were all retconned and subsequently killed.

Attribute: Justice
Alignment: True Neutral
First Words: "I'll do my best."
Last Words: N/A
Quote: "Don't think this is over, WindClanner. I will neither forgive nor forget what you've done to my family. I will be back, make no mistake. When you've grown fat and complacent, when you've forgotten the danger, when you least expect it, I will return and strike from the shadows. Then, finally, SkyClan will be free. You'd better watch your pawsteps, because you will never be safe in this forest as long as I live."

Playlist:
Castle of Glass ~ To The Stars ~ Dementia ~ Viva la Vida
Linkin Park ~ Braken ~ Owl City ~ Coldplay

Art of Breeze:

Last edited by Ash on Fri 24 Nov 2017 - 12:14; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP)   Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 18:19

"It's funny you're the broken one, 'cause I'm the only one that needed saving"

Honeydrop of ShadowClan

Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpAg-WDjQ-_wLiJc-4wACR53SNAtPmoo3qBZfGE9lyuOOgQlui1Q
Honeykit - Honeypaw - Honeydrop

Afterlife:
StarClan

Appearance: She has golden dappled fur and a long, fluffy tail. Her eyes are a warm amber color. She has a long scar across her throat from when she was nearly murdered by Wolffang. When she's flustered, she tends to look down at the ground. She walks with a slight limp due to twisting her paw at a younger age.

Personality:  A sweet, introverted, shy little cinnamon roll. Couldn't hurt a fly, and really doesn't want to. Quiet with a permanent stutter. Gets a little flustered in times of personal stress, but is calm and clear-headed when treating others. She considers herself an inadequate medicine cat, and is often overworked. She can be extremely paranoid and is scared easily thanks to being kidnapped and almost killed.

Mentor: [Alderheart], [Dawnflower]
Apprentice(s): [Puddlepaw], Roaringblaze
Parents: Mudfoot, [Ferretshine]
Siblings: [Nutflower] Foxheart, Waspstep
Mate: [Flamestrike]
Kits: [Sparkpaw], Gingerstripe and Firestone
Friends: Rabbitfoot, [Dawnflower], [Swiftclaw,] [Waspstep], Littlebrook
Enemies: [Wolffang], [Bear], Jazz (Pineheart)

Life: She became the medicine cat apprentice of ShadowClan at a young age, after which her mentor died and she was trained by his former mentor, the elder Dawnflower. After gaining her full name, she was almost taken by a Twoleg while getting catmint and was saved by Swiftclaw. She took an apprentice, Puddlepaw, and began to train her. She was attacked and almost murdered by Wolffang, her apprentice's sister, in ShadowClan camp, causing the gray warrior's exile. Wolffang gave her a scar on her throat, which caused her permanent stutter, and the fear of that moment scarred her emotionally as well. A half moon later, Wolffang and her new mate, the rogue Bear, kidnapped her in revenge, destroying her emotional state. If not for StarClan's guidance and her faint hope of escape, the stress might have destroyed her. When the Clans fought Bear's group, she defended Flamestrike from Bear and would have been killed if Flamestrike hadn't killed him first. Despite her post-traumatic stress disorder, she continued to live a normal medicine cat life, eventually taking on a new apprentice, Roaringblaze, after receiving the news that her old apprentice Puddlepaw had vanished and was presumed dead.

Against her own will, she fell in love with Flamestrike and ended up becoming pregnant with his kits. Later she bore his three kits and gave them to Littlebrook, who would raise them as her own. Their names were Sparkkit, Gingerkit and Firekit. While Sparkpaw died after apprenticeship, her two other sons grew and gained warrior names- Gingerstripe and Firestone. Flamestrike was injured while on patrol, and despite all Honeydrop could do, he retired to the elder's den. It seemed for a while as if her secret would be safe, but a few days before dying, her former mate revealed the kits' true mother to Magpiestar. Honeydrop was publically called out in a Clan meeting, during which a furious Gingerstripe clawed her across the face and Firestone, along with many of her Clanmates, disowned and disgraced her. She was labelled a traitor and codebreaker, and exiled from her Clan, her home. As she began to leave territory that night, not sure where she was going, Gingerstripe followed her, overpowered her, and killed her in cold blood- not with his claws, but by throwing her onto the Thunderpath in the way of an oncoming monster. He left without a second glance, sure that she was dead and headed to the Dark Forest, but when her spirit left her body, she was guided to StarClan by her former apprentice Puddlepaw, on the grounds that she was a truly good cat at heart and that she was sorry for her mistake. Now she continues to offer guidance to Roaringblaze from the stars.

Attribute: Kindness
Alignment: Chaotic Good
First Words: "Alderheart, what's going on?"
Last Words: "I'm so sorry."
Quote: "I know I should never have had my sons. But I will love them like I would have loved you, Puddlepaw. Even though they might never know who their mother is, I will always be there for them. I am not ashamed of my choice. I wish I hadn't broken the code, and I will never do it again- but they don't deserve any of the blame. And neither does Flamestrike. No matter where I end up when I die- make sure they get taken to StarClan where they belong, okay?"

Playlist:
A Little Bit of Hope ~~ Falling For You ~~ Because of You ~~ Want You To Stay
Aaron Edson ~~ Colbie Caillat ~~ Kelly Clarkson ~~ Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko

Art of Honey:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP)   Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ash's Deceased Characters (WIP)
Page 1 of 1