Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)

Go down 
+2
FireDaisy
Squirrelnose
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 2:00 pm

Fading Friendship and Falling Fate

Hoi! This is a plot Wavedream and I came up with for two of our characters. It is currently open for suggestions and is staff approved.

Cherryfang of ThunderClan of Willowflight of SkyClan are the parents of Swoopkit and Robinkit. As they grow up, the two siblings are extremely close. They don't know that their father is in SkyClan. As apprentices the two siblings are inseparable, and both are extremely loyal to their clan. Up until they become warriors, they live an awesome life, and don't know to much about hardship.
Then disaster strikes. Swoop finds out who their father is, and is shocked. Thinking ignorance is a bliss, he hides it from everyone, even Robin. He pretends that he didn't know anything forRoni's sake, but is heavily weighed down by it all. The knowledge starts to slowly drive him crazy, as he had always thought the warrior code was the most important thing.
One night at a gathering he is fed up and wants to know more, so Swoop talks to his his father, telling him that he knew. After a little bit of talking, the two get along well and decide to meet up.The two start training together secretly, and Swoop learns SkyClan techniques* from Willow. However, he still doesn't tell Robin.
One day Robin is fed up by Swoop's weird behaviour, and asks him what is going on. He finally tells her about them being half-clan, and she see why he did so and doesn't hold him against. However, Swoop convinces himself his sister hates him and get jealous of her other friends. Then one day Robin finds out that Swoop has been training with their Willow. Robin gets mad at Swoop, not for what he was doing, but because he didn't tell her. He sees this as her hating him, and pushes her away, After living a few days in a clan with no friends, Swoop can't take it anymore. He leaves ThunderClan and asks to join SkyClan.

*Swoop will still only be able to use ThunderClan special moves

Things Needed:

Olive's Friend: The cat who Swoop gets extremely jealous of later on, and becomes Olive's best friend.
Friend:
Code:
Friend
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]RP Sample[/b]

Swoop's mentor: I'd like Swoop to have a mentor who is constantly drilling the warrior code into his mind, so that it becomes a big part of him. (Taken)
Mentor: Specklefang
Code:
Mentor
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]RP Sample:[/b]

Crowstar's choice. Before deciding what happens later in the story, we need Crowstar's word on if Swoop can join or not. (Will be decided in Role-play)

If any other of their sibling want to take part in this plot, you can post here, and suggest what their role would be.

Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) Signat10

Last edited by Squirrelnose the Snowman on Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Friend
Name: Daisypaw
Personality: sweet and kind. She will do anything to protect her clan. Loves to have friends
RP Sample Daisypaw was bored so she went to the apprentice den to get her crush foxpaw and noticed he was fast asleep. She didn't want to wake him up so she left. She sat in the center of camp until someone came along to play.

OOC: I also have spottedpaw but I wanted to use Daisypaw if she gets accepted

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 2:46 pm

I wouldn't mind being Olive's friend. Having an eventual best guy pal for Toadpaw would be neat.

Friend
Name: Toadpaw (probably going to be a warrior sometime soon, though)
Personality: Generally happy-go-lucky, he can tease others but rarely means them true harm. He's a bit of a mischievous clown who's not afraid of bending the rules and likes to play around. He's sometimes very energetic, and other times pretty lazy. He can be distracted or careless. When it comes down to tough decisions, however, he'll do what he thinks is right in the end.

He actually admires SkyClan for their purported jumping abilities (even though he's never actually seen them in action; he's only heard about it), so if he later found out about Olive's past as half-SkyClan, he would be in awe, not in horror. He really does like jumping and does so when possible.

RP Sample (this is just a hypothetical scenario and isn't actually from any post)
Feeling the glare of the midday sun on his pelt, Toadpaw stretched and yawned. Uncurling, the apprentice sat up from his spot in the apprentice den. He had returned from a morning patrol and had dosed off after gorging on some fresh-kill. His mentor, Birdflight, had gone easy on him and had let him go without any further training that day.

Using his pink tongue, the light-brown classic tabby combed himself thoroughly before looking around his surroundings. Except for himself, the den was completely deserted. Padding outside, he shivered from the breeze. Even though it was sunny outside, the temperature was far from warm.

Some fox-lengths away from the brown tabby, there was a young apprentice to whom he had never spoken. Seeing as he didn't have anything better to do, Toadpaw decided to see if he could surprise the younger cat. Crouching, the older apprentice was careful to stay downwind of the cat and approached from behind, inching up little by little until he sprang next to the cat, yelling, "HI, I'M TOADPAW!"

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) Y7g3q6fuFading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) Russian-blue-catFading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 3:10 pm

So, Hazelkit is Swoop and Olive's adoptive sister. I'm thinking that she knows she's adopted and is at peace with it, so she wouldn't share in Swoop's worries about his heritage. She is super sweet and sensitive and gentle, so she could possibly be like someone who doesn't know what he's going through but is super supportive because she knows something is wrong. On the other hand, I am planning to kill her off dramatically (I'm too dumb to think of a plot so if you have an insane bloodthirsty cat who wants to murder a poor innocent apprentice pm me) before her warrior ceremony, so if you want to add to the drama with that you could.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 3:18 pm

Well you also have Lynxkit I'm not sure what she would be apart of with this situation but I'd love to have her involved and I would like to have Cherryfang involved some way or another lol

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Well if everyone else is...Robinkit, as their sister, might also be available for some kind of role within this rp. I'm not creative enough to think of a really good role, but Robinkit is loud, clumsy and awkward, so she can be annoying and accidentally make enemies when trying to make friends. Any ideas?

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 3:41 pm

I'm going to let Wavedream decide on the friend, but I think there could be multiple.

I think having a close relationship between Swoop and Cherry would make this 10x more amazing. Maybe she could get really mad at him when she learns he is training with Willow behind her back, and that could make him want to leave even more.

As for the siblings, I'll try to think of something for them to do in this plot.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 3:45 pm

I'm trying to work out a murder plot with Dingorok right now so if you want sibling/death drama let me know.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Sounds good but Cherry wouldn't really get mad shed be more upset that he didn't feel he could tell her lol

Also this kinda threw my idea out the door I was going to send a pm today to wavedream about Cherryfang bringing the kits to meet him for the first time but this plot kinda stopped it XD I kinda wished someone had informed me as well before hand lol

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 4:07 pm

Amber could help out, she's part of the litter but went to Skyclan cause momma Cherry forgot her or just couldn't carry her or such. She'd find out who her dad was, since rn she just thinks she's some queens kit from some random tom
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 4:32 pm

I think multiple friends could work, since Daisypaw and Toadpaw are actually littermates.  Wink

As for Swoop and Olive's other siblings, what Ruskavelle suggested sounds like a good idea- one or two of them can be supportive towards Swoop, and maybe one or two of them can be suspicious along with Olive.

About the death plot- in summary, Hazelpaw may die accidentally at the end of a Gathering. Do you think you might incorporate that idea in this cross-clan plot? Also, it still hasn't been approved.

If no one signs up for mentorship, I could apply Toadpaw for mentorship instead later on if you want, but that's only if the kits don't need a mentor before December, since he probably won't become a warrior before then. While he's not going to be the strictest mentor ever (so maybe not what you're looking for), he's probably going to take it moderately seriously since Swoop would be his first apprentice ever. He does value loyalty due to the story that he heard during his Moonstone Journey, so he would probably want to impart on Swoop some idea of clan and kin loyalty. He might even consider it a personal failure at first if he learns his apprentice decided to leave the clan, although he'd probably let go of it as time goes on.

Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) Y7g3q6fuFading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) Russian-blue-catFading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 4:42 pm

Mentor
Name: Specklefang
Personality: Strict, Loyal, stubborn, aggressive to a fault, tactful, strong, worth issues.
RP Sample: Specklefang was agreeable with what her mate was saying until he brought Darkflight into the mix, it wasn't Darkflight's fault that she couldn't see what her son was doing! Growling the she-cat snapped her jaws by his ears and screeched, "Don't bring her into this like that! Bramblefrost held himself as a favourable warrior! He acted and faked his way through his seasons as an honourable warrior, never showing himself to anyone but his immediate family! You all have no reason to hate Bramblefrost, you've never seen the monster he was!" Specklefang snapped, spitting at Shrewheart, glowering at every cat that cheered for his death.

"My mother is innocent! Bramblefrosts death was well deserved, for the physical and verbal abuse of his kits. For the manipulation of his mate, jesting her. For the way, he played the clan like fools just so he could, because it was useful to him!" Specklefang got to her paws with a shake, her fur bristling as she snapped. "But are you all insensitive? He may have been a bad cat, I may have been the only one to hate him but I lost a father that day! My mother lost a cat she loved! My grandmother lost her son! Have some empathy before you spit vile words about my father for none of you have the right to say them! You never truly knew him." Specklefang roared, her teeth baring as she lectured them.

"This is a matter more for family, this is our problem. If Lionspark is to receive any sort of punishment it should be discussed between Blizzardstar, Darkflight, Shrewheart, and I. No one else." Specklefang spat. "But I believe that Lionspark should not have any serious punishment. For killing the cat she loved and cherished should be punishment enough." The large she-cat declared, her ears pressing against her head as she remembered what she had done to her father's body. Shaking the thought away she waited, no cat would ever know as long as her impromptu grave-site was convincing enough.

-Taken from Lionsparks trial topic
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 4:46 pm

I definitely think Specklefang would be a better mentor than Toad for this. She sounds incredibly demanding, just what this plot sounds like it needs for Swoop. Yes Ghost

Toad and Daisy can still be friends of Olive's, though, if Wavedream approves.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Sorry about that, Lilacwish. I forget not everybody knows what I'm thinking.

I'm going to choose Specklefang as the mentor. She'll be perfect.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 4:59 pm

Instead of taking sides, I might have Robinkit just be hovering in the middle, refusing to pick over her brothers. Idk what to do with her T^T

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)   Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fading Friendship and Falling Fate (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next