Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw Empty
PostSubject: Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw   Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw EmptyTue 21 Nov 2017 - 8:21

Cat Name:Duskpaw
Clan:Riverclan
Tom or She-Cat?:tom

Special Requests:has to be Riverclan

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw   Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw EmptyTue 21 Nov 2017 - 8:25

I have Ravenpaw of RiverClan ;)
She's 1/2 RiverClan 1/2 Shadow/WindClan I can't actually remember which lol if that matters to you
But she lives in RiverClan and she's gonna stay there and I'll need a mate for her anyways. She should become a warrior within the next 2 weeks or so

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw   Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw EmptyTue 21 Nov 2017 - 8:29

Alright that works for me :) we can do a topic soon if you would like them to meet

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw   Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw EmptyTue 21 Nov 2017 - 8:34

Sure, that sounds good. If you could arrange a hunting patrol topic that would be great since Ravenpaw needs one anyways but if not then whatever works.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw   Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw EmptyTue 21 Nov 2017 - 8:39

Alright i can make one sometime later today if that's fine with you lol I'm currently at work so there is only so much I can do right now lol

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw   Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 9:22

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw   Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Crush/Future Mate For Duskpaw
Page 1 of 1