Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Good Little Girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

Good Little Girl Empty
PostSubject: Good Little Girl   Good Little Girl EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Green eyes opened when the moon was high in the night. The tortie tom woke up and then tried to stand quietly so other apprentices wouldn’t notice him. Pantherpaw looked around, making sure that no one was looking at him but it was hard in a place so dark like the den. Containing a hiss of frustration, the apprentice left the den quietly. He knew that he had to be sleeping but... he couldn’t. Every night he remembered the night when his siblings died drowned because his father wasn’t there to see them. He wanted to make him pay for what he did so he took the determination to train as hard as he could to become a deadly fighter. Even if the clan didn’t agree with his method, he couldn’t care less. It was his life... his decisions.
Pantherpaw walked to a hidden part of the camp where a bunch of small trees were growing. Remembering Hawkstrike’s lessons, the Skyclan tom imagined the tree as an enemy and he attacked it always aiming to kill. However, when he destroyed his first objective with powerful slices of his unsheathed claws, he noticed that someone was approaching. Pantherpaw turned back, hissing quietly. ”Who is there?”

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Good Little Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Little Girl   Good Little Girl EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Echo jumped as she heard a hiss while she was out for a walk. She walked over to the voice and saw Pantherpaw. "It's just me..." she said. She noticed the tree with clawmarks behind the apprentice. "Were you marking this tree or just training?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Good Little Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Little Girl   Good Little Girl EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 2:23 pm

OOC: Assuming you sent me the right link~
IC:
Mintpaw froze in her tracks, her ears flat. Her murky green eyes widened innocently as Pantherpaw whipped around angrily, hissing and spitting.
Curiosity killed the cat...
"Uhm..."
She nearly fell to the ground in relief when Echo strode over. So she hadn't been found out. The light tabby apprentice crept closer and ducked underneath a nearby shrub, focusing on the two intently. What was Pantherpaw doing out in the middle of the night? And why was Echo That Strides Through, a cat from the fabled Tribe, following him?

Of course, Mintpaw had gone after him too. She had noticed him leave the apprentice den earlier and followed shortly after, hoping for some action. But this wasn't action. This was crazy. Why would Pantherpaw run all the way out here just to attack a tree?

Lux

Aries Cat

Good Little Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Little Girl   Good Little Girl EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 7:31 am

OOC: You’re right Drippy! This is the right post ;) Hey, Winterpaw, sorry if I’m being rude but this was originally meant only for Mintpaw and Pantherpaw. However, I don’t really mind if Echo joined too. The more the merrier :D Arw you okay with this, Drippy? (We Can still continue with the original idea that we discussed before).

IC:

The tom blinked a bit surprised when he noticed that he was mistaken. In front wasn’t just one cat but two. Two apprentices. Fox dung! I I should be quieter next time... He thought silently as he relaxed his body a bit but keeping his eyes narrowed. ”I have no idea why you two decided to follow me but yes. I’m training. I need to become stronger so I can’t rest until I fulfill my goals, even if that means no training with my mentor.” He said with a neutral voice as he analyzed the two she-cats. One was a Tribe cat, from what his mother told him. And the other one... she seemed shyer or at least quieter than the other one. Maybe Dawnpaw was her name, he thought.

”And What about you, girls? What are you doing out here? Searching for troubles?” He smirked with defiant and passionate eyes. He was a lover of adventures and adventures, after all.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Good Little Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Little Girl   Good Little Girl EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 11:36 am

OOC: Fine by me, but I'm gonna try to move this along a little~
IC:
Mintpaw jumped and scrambled out from underneath the bush, blushing furiously. "T-Training?" She mewed.
"O-oh. Okay." Her mentor hadn't even talked to her, so she could understand why he was out here. "W-wow, y-you must be a pretty good fighter."
His next question caught her off guard. Searching for troubles? Mintpaw shuffled her paws nervously. "Uhh..." She muttered distractedly. "I'm not really... looking for anything..." She meowed quietly. There was a look in Pantherpaw's eyes that should couldn't quite place yet, but he seemed very brave. "Um, I-I'm- my name's Mintpaw," She squeaked. Stupid, stupid, stupid! He knew that already!

Lux

Aries Cat

Good Little Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Little Girl   Good Little Girl EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:40 am

Pantherpaw almost chuckled a bit after he noticed how shy and embarrassed she was in front of him. She was just a good little girl that didn’t seem to want to break the rules at all. The She-cat wa the complete opposite of him.
The tortie tom looked at the shy she-cat with curiosity and interest. She was kind of cute... and naive. With a flirty smile, he decided to tease her a little more. Maybe... she could be of good use. ”Well, I’m going to be the greatest fighter in all the clans, you know? I mean, I’m already pretty strong.” He walked around the She-cat, trying to catch her attention. With a purr, the tom walked by her side, touching gently her chin with his tail. ”What about you, Dawnpaw? Are you a good fighter too? You look strong even with that pretty face. I’m sure you must distract all the toms with that look.” He purred smiling.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Good Little Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Little Girl   Good Little Girl EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 3:12 pm

Pantherpaw almost chuckled a bit after he noticed how shy and embarrassed she was in front of him. She was just a good little girl that didn’t seem to want to break the rules at all. The She-cat wa the complete opposite of him.
The tortie tom looked at the shy she-cat with curiosity and interest. She was kind of cute... and naive. With a flirty smile, he decided to tease her a little more. Maybe... she could be of good use. ”Well, I’m going to be the greatest fighter in all the clans, you know? I mean, I’m already pretty strong.” He walked around the She-cat, trying to catch her attention. With a purr, the tom walked by her side, touching gently her chin with his tail. ”What about you, Dawnpaw? Are you a good fighter too? You look strong even with that pretty face. I’m sure you must distract all the toms with that look.” He purred smiling.

"Greatest f-fighter?" She flinched as his tail touched her chin, taking a small step back. "D-Dawnpaw...?" Mintpaw was distracted for a moment, her murky green eyes wide as Pantherpaw walked past her.
"Are you a good fighter too?"
Mintpaw's eyes narrowed. Suddenly, she was desperate to prove herself to the older apprentice. "Of c-course I'm a g-good fighter." She lied, standing up a bit straighter. "R-Rippedsky says I'm o-one of the best."

She silently gloated over Pantherpaw's compliments. 'Pretty face... He thinks I have a pretty face!'

Last edited by Drippy on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

Good Little Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Little Girl   Good Little Girl EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:45 pm

Pantherpaw looked at the mint-eyed she-cat with interested. If she was telling the truth about Rippedsky’s compliment, then she wasn’t at all a weak cat. She was useful after all. But the tom wanted to prove what she just said. Flicking his tail, the tortie cat approached Mintpaw and walked around her smiling. ”If Rippedsky said so then you must be indeed a strong cat, Mintpaw. Mind If I prove that?” Without letting her the chance to answer, the black and orange cat jumped toward her, causing that both of them started rolling over the ground together until he finally was standing up over her, who was on her back. He chuckled funny like a little kit. This she-cat was getting even more interesting every time he met his big and pretty eyes. ”Come on, pretty. Show me what you have.” He purred with a flirty smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Little Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Little Girl   Good Little Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Little Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-