Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) Empty
PostSubject: I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle)   I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 4:40 pm

Another one. Fawnpaw wasn't even a warrior yet, and she already had another apprentice. She was less nervous this time, but just as determined to make sure that Wrenpaw became the best warrior the clan had ever seen. She walked out of the warrior's den, and immediately shivered and wished she was back in her den. Rain was falling down softly from the clouds, but they were nearly solid from the cold. They would likely turn to snow before they day was over. Setting her jaw and ignoring the low temperature, she padded over to the apprentice den and stuck her head in, savoring the moments were her face wasn't being dappled with nearly freezing drops of water. It definitely wasn't the ideal weather for any cat's first day of training, but it would have to do. Shivering slightly, she roused her new apprentice.
"Wrenpaw, wake up. It's time for training. Meet me by the prey pile to get a bite to eat before we head out." After saying those words, she reluctantly pulled her head out from the den and walked over to the prey pile. She picked out a fish and starting descaling it before taking a generous bite. She imagined the warmth from the prey was spreading throughout her whole body, instead of the cold rain soaking into her fur. She was just glad she was a RiverClan cat, a cat from any other clan didn't have water repelling fur and wasn't used to the water. They would be practically dying out here.

I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) Signat10
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle)   I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:02 pm

Wrenpaw stirred in her nest as Nutfur's voice echoed in her ears. She was constantly on alert, even when she was outside the den and approaching the prey pile. The weather was nice today - cold and wet, just how she liked it. But even that couldn't control the anxiety welling up inside of her. She meekly plucked up a small fish, her nape fur prickling, before trotting over and sitting next to her mentor, forcing down a mouthful of the juicy flesh. She didn't feel like eating today - her nerves were killing her. After swallowing the last few bites, she turned to Nutfur, her eyes a mixture of respect and worry. What was going to happen, anyway? She didn't want to be a failure, but she felt as if she wouldn't be able to even land a blow on a cat's muzzle. Her paws kneaded at the ground as her mind overflowed with conflicting thoughts.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) 9879156I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) 9877833I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) 9877898I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle)   I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 7:53 am

"Good morning. Would you rather learn how to fight or how to fish first?" Nutfur asked after finishing her breakfast. As she wiped the scales off her muzzle, she thought about how unlike her this apprentice was. At this age, she had been barely able to contain her excitement, and Wrenpaw just seemed downright scared. She hadn't even said anything yet. Hopefully this question would get her to open up a little bit. The reasoning behind the two choices were simple. As an apprentice, she had been further behind because she hadn't learned to fish until later on in her training. And Fawnpaw had been attacked by an owl before she had learned how to fight, so she needed to teach that as early on as possible. She stood up and stretched, flicking her tail for the apprentice to follow her.

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle)   I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 1:42 am

"Erm.. F-fishing, please," Wrenpaw stammered after a quick pause. She didn't look her mentor in the eyes, instead looking down at the cold, muddy ground. Shivering, she got up to her paws, trying to ignore her slightly matted and muddy fur, and waited for her next order. She should have groomed herself instead of just sitting at the fresh-kill pile and staring at Nutfur like a mouse-brain. Wrenpaw inwardly groaned.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) 9879156I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) 9877833I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) 9877898I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle)   I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 1:33 pm

"Okay then. Follow me down to the river," Nutfur replied gently, trying to let Wrenpaw know that there was nothing to be afraid of. She calmly strode out of camp, glancing behind her quickly one or two times to make sure that her apprentice was following after her. After a brief walk through the reeds and under the much wanted cover of some trees, the emerged at another spot next to the river. She knew that quite few lived around here, so it would be a great place to teach how to fish. Sitting down, she waited for the younger she-cat to join her. Once she did so, the warrior asked, "So, do you know anything about fishing already?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle)   I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll teach you how to survive (For bertie beetle)
Page 1 of 1