Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pantherblaze’s Hate

Go down 
+2
Wavedream623
Lux
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

Pantherblaze’s Hate Empty
PostSubject: Pantherblaze’s Hate   Pantherblaze’s Hate EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 11:08 am

Well, let’s start this. Me and Jay Bird have been planning this for a while and I think it’s time to get the approval of the admins and some helpers who want to collaborate. Here it is:

Part 1: Spark

Pantherpaw is the bastard son of Mapleshade and Batfang. After the death of three of his siblings (they got drowned while they were trying to see their father in RiverClan), this tom grew with a big despise and hate for the father that abandoned him and his family for another RiverClan she-cat (Tinytip). As an apprentice, he would be a fierce and grumpy cat only thinking about he can get his revenge. Here’s when I need another cat.
Pantherpaw will convince another cat (preferably a sibling of his litter or a close friend) to follow him on his purpose. During their apprentice-good he would try to get its help befriending him or her. So, once they are made warriors, they would attempt murder against Batfang (who already have another family with Tinytip). But this would fail because of Tinytip jumping between and messing Pantherblaze’s plan.
Frustrated and angry, the warrior would blame his helper and injure him badly but he is going to be discovered by another cat. Not wanting to be judged by his clan, he will run away from SkyClan, becoming a hateful rogue aiming to get what he wants.

Roles needed:
A sibling or close friend (can be the two of them): Buzzardpaw, Mintpaw
Skyclan cat that discovers Pantherblaze blaming his helper: Willowpaw
Other (Not necessary but it could work if you have any ideas to improve this plot):Stonekit, Mapleshade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2: Apprentice
TBA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 3: Open up your eyes
TBA

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99

Last edited by Lux on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s Hate   Pantherblaze’s Hate EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 11:59 am

I would love to sign up Willowpaw to discover this. He may have a few words or two to say to him, especially if he finds out this is having to do with Pantherblaze hating his fatherXD

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s Hate   Pantherblaze’s Hate EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 12:19 pm

Then Willowpaw will take the place! Thanks for participating

Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s Hate   Pantherblaze’s Hate EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Buzzardkit can be the sibling to join Pantherblaze but he will start getting second thoughts just before the attempted murder, if you wouldn't mind a small argument between the two of them before they try kill Batfang.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s Hate   Pantherblaze’s Hate EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 1:36 pm

Not at all! Thank you for joining ;)

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s Hate   Pantherblaze’s Hate EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Np Lux! Just message me when it's time for Willowpaw to participate:)

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Stonekit's Involvement   Pantherblaze’s Hate EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Stonekit, of RiverClan and son of Tinytip, could add a new element to the plot by defending Batfang's honor and/or his life.

Maybe Pantherpaw confronts Stonekit at a gathering somehow, either knowing who he is instantly or discovering via conversation or something. Perhaps at a later time after their initial argument or instead of the gathering they could get into a border scrap over the issue.

Or, Stonekit could be with Batfang when he's attacked.

I kind of like the idea of Stonekit having a rogue, mortal enemy lurking in the dark. It would add to Stonekit's personality and roleplay opportunities. In fact, I added a sentence at the end of his description in the spirit of this plot. ^_^'

Check out his character profile!

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s Hate   Pantherblaze’s Hate EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 6:38 pm

I love all your ideas! We should do all of them once they’re apprentices! Added ;D

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s Hate   Pantherblaze’s Hate EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 9:52 pm

I think Mintpaw could be a helper, along with Buzzard. She's really sweet, so if she thinks she's doing the right thing she'd be all for it. Plus, two helpers are better than one.

Last edited by Drippy on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s Hate   Pantherblaze’s Hate EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 10:23 pm

If your cool with it Mapleshade should totally be in on this in the kind of, i don't want you to do this, kind if way maybe. Cause I'm sure by this time Mapleshade would have given up her ideas for revenge

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s Hate   Pantherblaze’s Hate EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 4:19 pm

All of you are allowed to join! Thanks ;)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s Hate   Pantherblaze’s Hate Empty

Back to top Go down

Pantherblaze’s Hate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-