Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A little rain won't dampen our spirits!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

A little rain won't dampen our spirits! Empty
PostSubject: A little rain won't dampen our spirits!   A little rain won't dampen our spirits! EmptySat 11 Nov 2017 - 9:25

Rowantalon flicked his tail as he made his way silently out of the Warrior's den, his paws following the familiar path towards the Apprentice's den. His hazel eyes shone in the darkness as he padded quietly inside, scanning the den of sleeping apprentices for his grandson. A small smile spread on his lips when he found him, curled up in a pile of his siblings, uncles and aunts. He gently tapped him with one paw. "Hailpaw, wake up. I'll meet you outside." Rowantalon could vivdly remember his pride when he became an apprentice. He had been bigger than the rest back then. Now, he stood nearly a head shorter than the other warriors, although he had broader shoulders. Size certainly wasn't a measure of strength. He didn't worry about Hailpaw's smaller stature. When Crowfur was born, he was the smallest of the litter. But enough about that. Rowantalon cast a glance at the sky as he left the den. The stars, once visible when he entered, were nearly blotted out by clouds that were swiftly rolling in. He grinned. Nothing like a little rainstorm to make a cat's first night of training memorable.

He sauntered over to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a small vole that he ate while he waited, his ears swiveling as rain began to fall slowly.

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: A little rain won't dampen our spirits!   A little rain won't dampen our spirits! EmptySat 11 Nov 2017 - 11:48

Hailpaw lifted his head, got up, and followed Rowantalon. He was super excited to start training. "What will we be doing?"

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A little rain won't dampen our spirits!   A little rain won't dampen our spirits! EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 14:30

OOC: Sorry!
IC:
Rowantalon flicked his tail, a purr rising in his throat. "I'm just going to be showing you the territory tonight. We can get to hunting and fighting can be learned later."
The spotted warrior gestured to the Fresh Kill Pile. "Grab yourself something to eat, we won't be back in camp for a while. I'll meet you just outside camp."

Hiding a smile, he trotted out of camp and immediately found a hiding place nearby. This would be Hailpaw's first test as an apprentice.
Rowantalon chuckled softly. He had forgotten just how fun it was to have an apprentice.

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: A little rain won't dampen our spirits!   A little rain won't dampen our spirits! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 15:33

OOC: It's fine!
IC:
Hailpaw happily bounded over to the fkp. He grabbed a mouse, and gulped it down pretty quickly. He wanted the waste no time, and get straight to seeing the territory. He had half hoped he would be learning to hunt, but Cedarstorm always said that you have to start small. He didn't mind at all.

He skipped after Rowntalon, leaving the camp. Going into this new, large territory, was a little out of Hailpaw's comfort zone, but he knew it would be alright if he stayed hear his mentor. He was really excited, while very nervous. No. I'm not Hailkit anymore. I'm Hailpaw, and I'm brave. he thought, puffing out his chest. He glanced around. He hadn't known trees could get so tall! They towered over him, making him feel small. They're harmless. he thought. This was alright. This was interesting. He was going to be the best warrior ShadowClan has ever seen!

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A little rain won't dampen our spirits!   A little rain won't dampen our spirits! EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 13:02

OOC: hey, next time please post here so I remember to reply! Once again, I'm really sorry for the wait.

IC:
Rowantalon flicked his tail and stepped out of the undergrowth, his hazel eyes sparkling. "C'mon, Hailpaw." He mewed, trotting silently through the marsh and flicking his tail for his apprentice to follow. "I'm going to teach you possibly the most important thing you'll ever learn."
He suddenly ducked down, quietly slipping out of sight before appearing right next to Hailpaw. "You're going to learn how to maneuver both swiftly and silently through the marsh.
Before we start the actual lesson, I'd like you to show me what you know already."

PostSubject: Re: A little rain won't dampen our spirits!   A little rain won't dampen our spirits! Empty

Back to top Go down

A little rain won't dampen our spirits!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: