Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] Empty
PostSubject: What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed]   What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 14:14

Weak streams of sunlight bled heavily from the gaps in the thinning canopy while brittle leaves and grasses crunched softly underpaw as Elmpaw slowly made his way through the now Leaf-Fall bleak territory. Now that the cold moons were drawing closer and closer with every sunrise, every able-bodied cat was expected to carry their weight, but that was the last thing that he cared about doing- all he cared about at the day's end was going back to sleep, anyways. But with all the snoring the other apprentices managed to crank out at night, it's not like he got very much of that either.

Flicking a frost-brittle branch out of his path with a loud 'crack', Elmpaw realized after using his claws to haul the freshly broken out of his path. Sealing his mouth shut in an attempt to ward off the disgusting mixed scents of SkyClan and ShadowClan, the ruddy brown tom continued to absently crack away several other brittle pieces of undergrowth that were unfortunate enough to lay within his path.

What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed]   What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 14:31

On the other side, the brown tabby she-cat was spending some time out of the camp alone. It was to just sometimes get out and enjoy the territories of his clans in peace. Taking care of four little kits was more exhausting than she thought but now that all her sons were apprentices she able to return to her usual duties and liberties as a Shadowclan warrior.

Without saying anything, she just left the camp and let her paws guide her whenever they wanted until she arrived the Highpine. For a second, Cedarstorm contained a growl of disgust feeling the scent of Skyclan so close but she couldn't deny that she enjoyed seeing that tall pine. Even with the arrival of the Leaf Fall, that huge tree always kept its leafs and she couldn't wait to see it covered in snow, maybe with her sons and Crowfur by her side during a night stroll.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the annoying and repetitive cracking of branches. Growling a bit pissed, she turned her head to the other side of the pine, where she could notice the silhouette of a young tom. After a few seconds hearing that irritating noise that couldn't let her think in peace, the young warrior stepped closer so the Skyclan apprentice would notice her too. "Hey,
you! Can you please stop doing that? Is really driving me mad."
She mewed loudly with narrowed blue eyes.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed]   What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 8:51

At the sound of another cat speaking, on the other side of the border nonetheless, Elmpaw's head lifted as he gave another dead branch a vicious snap. Tilting his head slightly, the young tom found himself meeting Cedarstorm's discontented gaze with a scornful look of his own. "Oh? Am I bothering you?" He questioned with faux regret, "Because if so, I'm sure you have plenty of your own territory to shove off to." Letting out a short little simper, the apprentice punctuated his brisk words with another loud 'snap!'

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed]   What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 18:41

The she-cat hissed angrily by his insolent words. How dare him, just a common Skyclan apprentice, to make fun of her, a full-grown Shadowclan warrior? She walked closer, but still keeping her paws on his own territory and walked by his side. She would make sure to give him a proper lesson of respect or, at least, gave him a taste of his own medicine.

With that thought on her mind, Cedarstorm left her angry expression, changing it for a fake friendly and more innocent one."Well, I have that territory but I decided to spend my time here in the highpine, so I hope you don't mind walking here too, darling." She purred with a mischevious grin. When she was close enough, the short-tempered warrior shoved her paw, throwing mud toward the face of the brownish apprentice. She chuckled, faking a regretful expression as she watched the face of the tom covered in dirt. That was really funny to look at. "Oh, dear. I'm so sorry. I guess my paws just slipped in the mud and well... you know it can be a mess, right?"

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed]   What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 14:43

Cedarstorm's devious change in behavior was nearly completely lost on Elmpaw, who was still feeling rather smug over how much he clearly infuriated the older she-cat. Squirrel-brained ShadowClan cat's could lost their tempers over everything! How embarrassing. The Warrior's sickly-sweet purr caused him to pause in his destructive path to give the Warrior a wary glance- just in time to get spattered in mud.

Elmpaw's jaw dropped open in a mix of surprise and disbelief as he continued to stare at Cedarstorm with blazing eyes. Without a second thought, the apprentice scooped up an equally large pawful of soft, soupy mud and launched it into the ShadowClan she-cat's face without a care for the inevitable consequences. "Oh, dear. I'm so sorry. I guess my paws just slipped in the mud..." Elmpaw threw the words back with a jeering tone, the arrogant look upon his face looking fairly amusing due to how mud dripped from his fur.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed]   What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 15:13

She chuckled a bit seeing that face covered in mud until she saw the brown colored mass coming toward her face. She closed her eyes just in time and then opened them with fury on them. Cleaning part of her face with her right paw, the Shadowclan she-cat smirked at him, arrogantly, with narrowed blue eyes. Her fur bristled while she prepared her hind legs for her next move. She didn't care about the borders anymore. The only thing she wanted was to humiliate the apprentice. "Okay, dear, you finally make me lose my patience. It's time to teach a lesson about respect, spoiled brat!" Yowling a battle cry, she leaped toward the young tom bowling him over with her size and weight.

Cedarstorm used Jumping Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Cedarstorm
45/45 HP
140/160 SP

Elmpaw
10/20 HP
80/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed]   What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 15:50

Bracing himself by digging his claws deep into the soft, muddy earth underpaw, Elmpaw flattened his ears and let out a jeering hiss in response to Cedarstorm's words. Why was she so confident that he was afraid of her? The ruddy brown apprentice let out a fierce yowl of his own as Cedarstorm came crashing into him, sending the pair flailing in a tangle of swiping paws and lashing tails. The moment they went sprawling, he was able to size up the ShadowClan cat so that he could form a much more effective plan. "What lesson could an impatient, mud-logged, inbred toad such as yourself possibly teach me?" He managed to hiss from underneath the tabby she-cat, making sure to punctuate his question with a hard kick to the senstive underbelly.

"Perhaps I might of been frightened by you if you didn't have the intelligence of a newborn kit!" Elmpaw carried on with a huff, his voice coming out slightly strained due to Cedarstorm's weight on upon him, but it carried a vicious undertone nonetheless. Twisting violently, the wiry apprentice was able to jerk himself free of the ShadowClan Warrior's hold with a surprising amount of speed. Copying the battle move that Rippedsky had taught him a moon or so ago, he neatly rolled away from the enemy cat before springing back up onto his paws. Without skipping a beat, Elmpaw launched himself forwards at Cedarstorm, his sharp claws snagging in the dark fur upon her back as he nimbly kept himself atop her back.

Elmpaw used 'Leap-and-Hold', Dealing -6 in Damage & Costing -10 in Stamina.
Cedarstorm is pinned for: 2 turns, with -6 in Damage inflicted each turn.

Elmpaw
10/20 [hp]
70/80 [sp]

Cedarstorm
39/45 [hp]
140/160 [sp]

Last edited by Seer on Wed 15 Nov 2017 - 15:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed]   What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 15:50

The member 'Seer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] Mistpe10
What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed]   What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 17:49

The she-cat rolled over while the only thing she could see was brown fur, paws, and claws. Once they stopped, she stood up quickly facing the Skyclan tom hissing from above when he questioned what she said. This stupid apprentice is going to pay for messing up with me... However, she wasn't able to do anything before Elmpaw escaped from her claws. She turned her eyes back to him as he moved away a few steps just with the purpose of attacking her jumping over her back. He was heavier than she thought and he was able to keep her pinned. However, that wouldn't last too long because she soon started to shake off aiming to throw him away.

Cedarstorm is stunned (pinned) for one more turn.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed]   What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 11:01

Digging in his claws more deeply, to the point that they felt strained, Elmpaw clung more tightly to the older she-cat as she began to wriggle and shake beneath him. Loosening one hind paw from its painful vantage point on Cedarstorm's haunches and instead began to peddle his hind paw viciously against the ShadowClan cat's spine, aiming to shred the flesh below. Letting out a little hiss, Elmpaw dug his teeth deep into the thick fur around Cedarstorm's ear, ignoring the less than appetizing mix of fur and blood that filled his mouth, using the new point as an anchor against further attacks.

Elmpaw continues to use 'Leap-and-Hold', Dealing -6 in Damage & Costing -10 in Stamina
After this post, Cedarstorm is no longer stunned.

Elmpaw
10/20 [hp]
60/80 [sp]

Cedarstorm
33/45 [hp]
140/160 [sp]

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed]   What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 15:52

The warrior hissed in pain when he felt those fangs entering her flesh. However, she wouldn't be beaten up by a mouse-brained and annoying apprentice like him. She managed to roll over with him so the tom would be now under her body. Taking the opportunity that she got, she sliced his chest and belly with unsheathed quick claws before jumping off, with a triumphally grin on her face. That would teach him to not mess up with Shadowclan ever again. "Well, this new born kit seems to be more intelligent and stronger than you, little brat." She hissed puffing up her chest looking more intimidating. Cedarstorm knew that he was out of combat... she made sure when she gave those wounds with her claws. However, she had to admit that this apprentice had courage for fighting her and even dealing her some scratches on her back. Brave... but stupid.

Cedarstorm used Half-Turn Belly Rake, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Cedarstorm
33/45 HP
120/160 SP

Elmpaw
0/20 HP
60/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed]   What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Gonna Do, Hit Me? [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: