Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Am I Doing The Right Thing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Am I Doing The Right Thing? Empty
PostSubject: Am I Doing The Right Thing?   Am I Doing The Right Thing? EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 15:51

The warrior opened up his eyes with the arrival of the night. Stretching his paws, the tom looked at the exit of the den, still a bit sleepy but unable to sleep. Standing up without bothering anyone of his fellow clanmates, the orange-furred tom looked at the camp once he got out and when his eyes met the elder's den he remembered that he hadn't visited his father in a while. Afte he trotted to the fresh-kill pile where he picked up a plump rodent, he approached the elder's den where Thrustripe and Flamestrike lived. Firestone entered quietly and walked toward his father with a smile. He left the mouse in front of him and laid down so they could have some time together after what happened to his leg. "Good night, dad. How are you feeling today?" He purred making himself comfortable on the ground of the den.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Am I Doing The Right Thing? Signat14
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Am I Doing The Right Thing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing?   Am I Doing The Right Thing? EmptyWed 8 Nov 2017 - 19:18

Much like his son, Flamestrike was wide awake. The flame-colored tom constantly struggled to find sleep. All he did these days was rest. He was overly exhausted with rest. All he longed for was the ability to run through the forest, hunt for the clan, fight enemy warriors... anything. However, as he shifted to prop himself up on his twisted foreleg, the dull pain shot up it once more. His teeth gritted together painfully in an attempt to forget the debilitating injury. But, it was to no avail. With a defeated sigh, the former senior warrior flopped ungracefully down in the nest. His head rested on his eternally outstretched leg just in time for a head to poke its way into the elder's den. They rarely had visitors here unless there were nosy kits barreling in to hear stories of all the battles and wars the two toms had lived through. Flamestrike had little more of interest than the Bear battle, a story which he still hated to recount, but the kits seemed to love it.

This was no kit. His ears pricked up in surprise and he raised his head once more. Firestone had come to see his old father. A crooked half-smile twitched at the warrior's lips. He hadn't seen his kits much since they had become buried in warrior duties. This was exceptionally worse with the coming leaf-bare. Part of him wanted to hide away in shame. He felt guilt creep into his chest thinking about all of the things he wished he could be doing. Yet, it was now impossible for him to join. Flamestrike was condemned to live out the rest of his days sitting in camp and watching idly as time went by. He suppressed a snort of disgust at his own pathetic life and focused his green eyes on his son, attempting to forget the situation that now plagued him. The tom hadn't realized how famished he was until he saw the unusually plump mouse. It was a perfect comfort in the cold season. Not wanting to be a burden, the former warrior had taken little as of late. But, he could not refuse this offer.

"Firestone," He greeted the ginger warrior equally, his own rusty purr rumbling lowly, "It's good to see you, my son." Flamestrike flicked his ear as he bent to take a bite of the mouse. The flavor filled his mouth and began to satisfy the edging hunger that gnawed away at his belly. Managing another soft smile, his long tail raised to flick the pelt of his kin in gratitude before he continued speaking, "And I'm as good as I can be. How is the life of a warrior? I can imagine Magpiestar is keeping you busy around this time."

OCC: so hyped for more bonding :')
Back to top Go down

Am I Doing The Right Thing?
Page 1 of 1