Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

One More Time Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

One More Time Here Empty
PostSubject: One More Time Here   One More Time Here EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 14:20

The stocky warrior returned to the camp with the bunny on his jaws and left it on the fresh-kill pile proudly. However, he got some scratched after that Thunderclan tom pushed him toward the hard floor of the Thunderpath and he preferred to get those little wounds healed immediately.

Firestone entered the medicine cat den and looked for either Roaringblaze or Honeydrop. But honestly, he enjoyed most the presence of the golden dappled she-cat since she was a friend of his father and former mentor. "Hello! Are you busy? I need some help with some scratches I got during a fight." He mewed loud enough so any cat in the den would hear him clearly.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
One More Time Here Signat14
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

One More Time Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Time Here   One More Time Here EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 9:15

Roaringblaze looked up from his herb sorting when he heard Firestone calling for them. "Oh hi Firestone!" The small tom glanced at the shallow cuts on the warrior's pelt. "Oh sure I can take care of those for you, it's no problem." He pulled out some dock and cobwebs from the stores and padded over to the Shadowclan warrior. Chewing up the leaves into a pulp, the tom spread the ointment onto the scratches. Then to keep the ointment secure, the tom spread sticky cobwebs over the entire area. The young medicine cat wanted to use more, but he had gotten reprimanded earlier by his mentor for using their limited supplies so quickly.

Firestone's Hp is now fully restored.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

One More Time Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Time Here   One More Time Here EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 15:32

Firestone smiled when he saw Roaringblaze and greeted him with a flicking tail. "Hi, Roaringblaze! Thank you for your help." He said sitting down, so the small tom would work better with those herbs. He somehow was getting used to the smell of those bitter plants but he still wasn't used to the itch and short pain that they caused being pushed against his wounds.

Seeing that the medicine cat was done, the warrior stood up delightful and he gave one last smile to the tom. "Thak you so much again, Roaringblaze! I'll make sure to hunt something for you after what you did for me." He mewed happily.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
One More Time Here Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One More Time Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Time Here   One More Time Here Empty

Back to top Go down

One More Time Here
Page 1 of 1