Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What I Can Do For You

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

What I Can Do For You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I Can Do For You   What I Can Do For You - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 13:40

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

What I Can Do For You - Page 2 Mistpe10
What I Can Do For You - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Do For You   What I Can Do For You - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Nov 2017 - 13:31

The stocky warrior purred delighted seeing how the she-cat was able to do it. Standing up from his spot, the orange-furred warrior congratulated her as he batted playfully one of her ears. "Great job, Buttercup! You're a quick learner." He purred before she walked to the barn.

He followed her with a smile and when she turned back to him to talk, the tom chuckled bashfully by her words. "You're welcome! I will do everything that is in my paws to help a cat who needed it. Don't worry about me, these are the rewards of your hard work. I can catch something on my way, so the clan won't say I didn't bring up anything." He pushed the two pieces of prey back to Buttercup and looked at the barn behind her. "Is this a nice place to live? I mean, there are no dangers, right? I hope you're not feeling so lonely." He said comprehensive, thinking how much she must miss her daughter. Maybe if another loner could be with her making her company then Buttercup's daily life would better.

OOC: I'm not quite sure but I think you should follow the Windclan system. However, I'm not sure how the hunting system works for no-clan cats Sweat

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
What I Can Do For You - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Do For You   What I Can Do For You - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Nov 2017 - 13:46

"It is pretty lonely here by myself," Buttercup confessed. "Not to mention stressful. Constantly worrying about your stolen kit and the idea of a WindClan patrol or dogs or other rogues finding and attacking me will certainly raise the hair on your back. But I've managed to live on my own with Heather before she was taken, after my mate and other kits perished. Though I did have company then..."

(OOC: Oh, okay. Perhaps I'll ask a moderator then.)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Tue 14 Nov 2017 - 20:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Do For You   What I Can Do For You - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Nov 2017 - 16:56

The tom looked at her concerned and a bit sad. He was never alone... he always had Flamestrike, Gingerstripe, and Littlebrook by his side. He always had Shadowclan, a place where he was surrounded by cats that worked together as a family. The life outside the clans was way more difficult... especially if you were not a kittypet being cared by a Twoleg. "I'm so sorry to hear that. I really wish I could do more for you, Buttercup but... I don't know. I hope I'm doing everything that is in my paws for you and I'll continue doing it. Even if I can't be with you all the time in the barn, I'm going to be your friend so you won't have to feel alone at least in the forest. You will know that you have a friend in the clans, right?" He said managing to smile at her.

"I know it might be not enough. Have you met other cats like you? Maybe they can accompany you and live together here in the barn, where it's peaceful almost all the time and, if you find someone, then you could protect each other, right?" He mewed, hoping that the she-cat would say yes to his question.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Do For You   What I Can Do For You - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Nov 2017 - 17:34

Buttercup gently purred her thanks, and she showed her deep gratitude by licking his cheek. She looked down in thought, then perked up a little. "Well... I did meet this adorable little kit in Twolegplace before coming here. His name is Mange. I had asked him if he wanted to live with me here in the barn, but I'm still waiting on an answer from him. It is a long walk around the territories from here to Twolegplace after all for the poor little scrap."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Tue 14 Nov 2017 - 20:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Do For You   What I Can Do For You - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 7:04

Firestone chuckled when she licked his cheek. He didn't actually have feelings for the rogue but he considered her a good friend and probably a close on in the future. The Shadowclan cat cheered up a little after knowing that there was at least someone that had a relationship with the white and orange she-cat. "I'm glad that he met you! I'm sure you can be a good role model for him if he doesn't have a mother. If any time he needs help too, I can come and gave you and Mange a helping paw." He said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Do For You   What I Can Do For You - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 7:20

"You're so very kind, thank you," Buttercup meowed. She found him to be a very strong, capable and... rather handsome cat. Of course her one true love was and will always be her late mate Cosmos, but she was more than certain he wouldn't want her to remain all alone with no love for the rest of her life. She knew, however, that a rogue and a Clan cat -- a Clan cat whose Clan rejected rogues at that -- would never have a more-than-friends relationship.

No matter how badly she wanted one with him.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Tue 14 Nov 2017 - 20:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Do For You   What I Can Do For You - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 12:22

"Even Shadowclan cats can be nice too." He said winking flirty as he stood up, giving a glance to the fence that was some steps away. His eyes then watched the position of the moon and he decided that it was time to go back home. Returning his attention to the she-cat, Firestone nudged her friendly with his shoulder when he approached her and then looked into her eyes. "I think I should go for now even if I would like to stay longer. Don't worry, I'll come back the night after the next full moon, after the Gathering of all our clans. Then I will tell you what I find out of Heatherpaw, if she wants to speak with me." He nodded at her as a last goodbye and then made his way back to the fence. Due to his long legs, it was no problem for him to arrive in just a few moments. Like he did before, the tom jumped and landed over it. Firestone glanced back at the barn where the she-cat was and waved his tail with a smile before jumping off and disappearing into the distance. There was still a long road to follow back to Shadowclan.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Do For You   What I Can Do For You - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 13:02

Buttercup purred a friendly farewell and watched the warrior race back towards the forest. She felt her eyes grow misty once she lost the silhouette to the dark trees in the distance, disappearing into the shadows where the nearly full moon could not penetrate. She felt lonelier than she had in a long time with Firestone gone, but she knew he would keep his word and return the night after this Gathering of theirs. She couldn't wait to hear from Heatherpaw or to learn of any of ThunderClan's weaknesses that Firestone might be able to unearth.

But most importantly -- as importantly as hearing from her one remaining kit -- she couldn't wait to see Firestone again.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Do For You   What I Can Do For You - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What I Can Do For You
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: