Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training in the art of battles!:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1959

Training in the art of battles!: Empty
PostSubject: Training in the art of battles!:   Training in the art of battles!: EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 10:29

Swiftstep walked out of the warrior's den with a smile. Today was the day he said that he'd start Spottedpaw's training. The sleek tom made his way to the apprentice's den. It was dawn so he new his apprentice was fast asleep.

He walked in and began to search for the she-cat's pelt. Once she was found, he moved closer to her. "Spottedpaw, Time to wake up! Your training starts today! Meet me at the camp entrance." the tom said quietly. He carefully moved out and walked to the camp entrance to wait for the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Training in the art of battles!:   Training in the art of battles!: EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 13:19

Spottedpaw woke sleepily to her new mentor nudging her awake. She left the apprentice den and stretched including a yawn. She went to the entrance where her mentor was. She looked up at her mentor sleepily. "ok where are we going?" she asked sleepily.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training in the art of battles!:   Training in the art of battles!: EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 14:31

OOC: Daisy, your Spottedpaw isn't Windclan at all! XD This topic was for Poisoned Frost's Spottedpaw. It's alright though. Everyone makes mistakes. :)
Please do not respond here!~
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Training in the art of battles!:   Training in the art of battles!: EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 13:40

Spottedpaw woke up blinking the sleep from her eyes and trotted outside and towards the camp entrance, where her mentor told her where he would be waiting. “What are we doing today?” She asked, brimming with excitement for the first day of being an apprentice.

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Training in the art of battles!:   Training in the art of battles!: EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 10:36

"Well, i'm going to teach you how to battle! Follow me, quickly, so we may waste no more time." the brown tom said with a smile. He began to walk out of the camp and into Windclan territory, occasionally peeking back to see if Spottedpaw was keeping up.

He stopped at an isolated and calm area of Windclan's territory. He turned back to address his apprentice. "Now Spottedpaw, before we begin, I want to know how much knowledge you have of our clan. You may know all or you may know nothing but I just want to see what you know. Please tell me what are three things that make Windclan and the territory unique?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the art of battles!:   Training in the art of battles!: Empty

Back to top Go down

Training in the art of battles!:
Page 1 of 1