Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol)   Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Oct 2017 - 13:27

OOC: I see; so I should keep stuns in moderation. Thank you for the explanation. Hopefully it won't be too hard for me to tell what "a good amount of posts" or "too often" are. Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---IC---
Screeching, the newly released owl flew up into the air. Flapping a few times, the heavily bleeding owl swooped downwards and tried to grasp Toadpaw in its outstretched talons. The large gray owl began attempting to lift off with the still not fully grown cat in its grip. Toadpaw struggled and managed to free himself, but not without suffering a rake across the shoulder from the sharpness of the owl's talons.

Hissing in pain, Toadpaw landed back onto the ground and narrowed his eyes, attempting to focus. This had been the first time he had suffered an injury in his life.

Flying lowly above the ground, the owl stared at the pair of cats. Seeing that its attempts to prey on Toadpaw had failed, the owl turned around and began trying to flap away. Toadpaw growled lowly at seeing his attacker begin to leave. Genuinely angered for once in his life, he copied the move he had seen his mentor perform previously and pounced onto the owl's back, taking it down hard onto the ground. "Oh, no, you don't!" He clawed repeatedly at the once again pinned owl beneath him and ignored its agonized shrieks.

---Summary---
The owl used Talon Strike, dealing 10 damage to Toadpaw and using 10 sp.

Toadpaw used Leap-and-hold, dealing 6 damage and using 10 sp.

The owl is stunned for two turns.

---Stats---
Toadpaw:
10/20 hp
50/80 sp

Birdflight:
40/40
90/120

Owl:
5/50
110/120

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Wow, that owl can do a lot of damage to Toadpaw; I didn't realize that. It would only take 2 hits for him to go down.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 Y7g3q6fuTime to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 Russian-blue-catTime to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00

Last edited by Dingorok on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 13:31; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol)   Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Oct 2017 - 13:27

The member 'Dingorok' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1968

PostSubject: Re: Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol)   Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Oct 2017 - 14:16

OOC: A good amount is like 4 posts after (you as the poster), so you post 4 times after the first stun move you rolled is over. Too often is like after you used a stun move and someone else's is ending and you use it again. This gets annoying and doesn't make for a good battle. Any stun/effect move should't be used more than twice if there are only two people participating.
----------------
Birdflight felt herself shake as she saw the Owl almost take her apprentice away. When Toadpaw managed to pin it down, she sprung to them and helped Toadpaw. "Good Toadpaw! Keep it pinned down while I finish it off!" She bit its neck and held onto it. She felt its life draining away and after a few moments, she had killed it.

The warrior stood up and shook her head in attempt to rid of the blood on her muzzle. She looked over at Toadpaw with a smile but with a hint of worry in her eyes. "That was amazing Toadpaw! You fought like a warrior! Let's take this back as freshkill and have Honeypaw take care of your wound. You'll have a battle scar that will intimidate any foe you may encounter!" The she-cat led the apprentice back to camp with the now dead bird in her jaws. She let Toadpaw carry the squirrel she had caught earlier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Birdflight used Killing Bite, dealing "Killing damage" and using 10 sp.

Birdflight:
40/40
80/120

Owl:
0/50
110/120

Toadpaw:
10/20
50/80

----------------------
Now this topic is over!~ I don't think you need a battle training topic now that you've learned most of what you need. Tell me if you want me to post his assessment soon.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 1f340』║『 Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 1f4a8
Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 1f340』║『Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol)   Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Oct 2017 - 13:19

OOC: Ah, I see. Thanks so much for all the explanations! Yeah, I think this was a really good intro to battling.

IC:
Panting, Toadpaw sat down on the ground for a moment after the owl had finally ceased. Although still stinging from his wound, Toadpaw felt a surge of happiness at Birdflight's words. "Thanks, Birdflight! That was incredible... Who knew that my first hunt would end up like that! You're the best!" He got up gingerly and then took the squirrel in his mouth. Padding as well as he could, he trailed after Birdflight with the squirrel in his jaws.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 Y7g3q6fuTime to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 Russian-blue-catTime to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol)   Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to hunt! (closed hunting patrol)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2