Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]

Go down 
+3
Jay Bird
Lilacwish
Stags
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptySat 7 Oct 2017 - 18:17

You're a tiny kitten. Small and frail, and your mother seems to have left you on the border of WindClan and RiverClan. Two warriors from other sides, arguing at first over you, move you to a place too scary to leave...

Welcome to Squirrel and I's plot; The Cave Dweller. We are looking for one or two kits to do this plot with!

What is this plot?

"So two cats from different clans find a motherless kit that is dying, but neither clan will take it in. Together they decide to raise the kit in secret, and teach the kit how to survive on their own. Maybe one or two of their friends could find out, and they decide to help as well. The two cats don't develop feeling for each other, but they both grow really attached to the kit. "

The kit will be raised in The Cavern in The Gorge.

Want in this plot? The only cat that will need to be made is the kit.

Kit- Cobwebkit (Dingorok)
WindClan Friend - Ryecloud (Ice)
RiverClan Friend - Finchstream (Rainy)
WindClan Finder- Hollowbranch (me)
RiverClan Finder- Nutfur (Squirrel)

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Last edited by Headless Stagsman on Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 21:22; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptySat 7 Oct 2017 - 18:25

I can do a kit :)

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptySat 7 Oct 2017 - 20:29

I might also do a kit, but she might possibly go to Skyclan, I'mma talk to coon about it
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptySun 8 Oct 2017 - 7:39

I can offer Jaystream or Tinytip to be the Riverclan friend :3

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptySun 8 Oct 2017 - 13:13

Nice. I could be a kit, if you still need another. Does the kit have to be either RiverClan or WindClan in the creation thread, then, though? I guess that would be the only thing that makes sense, due to the adult cats' accessible clans.

If the kit has to choose one clan or the other, I could make a WindClan kit.

If it can be any of the clans, though, I could volunteer Stoatkit, who is an already made ShadowClan kit who hasn't been RP'd yet.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Y7g3q6fuThe Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Russian-blue-catThe Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Shutterstock_138013388-300x300The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptySun 8 Oct 2017 - 14:57

The kits wouldn't be in a clan, at least until they are older and may decide be themselves that they want to join a clan. But the kits would be loners for this plot.

The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Signat10
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptySun 8 Oct 2017 - 15:04

I see, thanks for the clarification. Can I make a loner kitten for this plot, then? Or will you be choosing Grey for the second kit? I'm assuming that Brownpaw gets the first kit slot?

Also, do you have any name style requests (would it be named in the fashion of clan kittens like Stoatkit, for example, or would it just be named with the prefix, like just Stoat; also, are you planning for the kit to already have been named by its deceased/ missing parent, or to be named in RP by the adult cats)?

The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Y7g3q6fuThe Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Russian-blue-catThe Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Shutterstock_138013388-300x300The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Oct 2017 - 9:03

Ryecloud could be a WindClan friend.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] VHQrlk5
The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] 1QYZaRo

The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Oct 2017 - 9:59

I think I will go with Grey and Dingorok for the kits, simply because I know they are active and I know their RP style. Is that okay with you, Squirrel?

I'll let Squirrel pick the RiverClan friends.

Ryecloud can be WindClan friend! We will need to do a topic in WindClan prior for them to meet~

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Oct 2017 - 10:10

Dang seriously ok :/

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Oct 2017 - 10:17

AAAA I'M LATE BUT FINCHSTREAM FOR RC FRIEND!

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Oct 2017 - 10:32

Yeah, I'm okay with that. Sorry Brownpaw/foot

For RiverClan friend, I'm going to go with Finchstream just because Nutfur knows her a lot better. Sorry Jay Bird, and if for any reason I need any other RiverClanners, you'll be the first to know.

The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Signat10
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Oct 2017 - 15:55

Dingorok wrote:
I see, thanks for the clarification. Can I make a loner kitten for this plot, then? Or will you be choosing Grey for the second kit? I'm assuming that Brownpaw gets the first kit slot?

Also, do you have any name style requests (would it be named in the fashion of clan kittens like Stoatkit, for example, or would it just be named with the prefix, like just Stoat; also, are you planning for the kit to already have been named by its deceased/ missing parent, or to be named in RP by the adult cats)?

I have a feeling the warriors would name the kit with -kit for fun.
Depends on you want; in my head the warriors named them.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Oct 2017 - 17:14

Awesome. Want me to make it?

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] VHQrlk5
The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] 1QYZaRo

The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] EmptyTue 10 Oct 2017 - 0:21

Ah, cool, thanks. I'll make a loner kit with a -kit name, then; it makes sense that the warriors would name it. I guess the origin will be unknown NPC parents. I'll link it once it gets approved. Yay, plot!

Additionally, sorry, too, Brownpaw. Cry

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]   The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tiny Cave Dweller [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next