Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed)   I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed) EmptyOctober 7th 2017, 12:25 am

Laurelsong awoke with the breaking dawn, pushing her way out of the warrior's den and out into the barely-lit camp, gobbling down a piece of day-old rabbit before turning towards the apprentice's sleeping area with a determined look.  Today was her first day as a mentor to young Mistpaw, and she was intent on doing the best job she could.  Under her guidance, Mistpaw would blossom into a smart, powerful, loyal warrior, one that WindClan could be proud of; and desperately needed.  With a flick of her sleek tail and a noticeable bounce in her step, the young warrior trotted over to the entrance of the young cat's sleeping quarters and called her name.  "Mistpaw, training!  Let's get going, the earlier the better!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed)   I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed) EmptyOctober 7th 2017, 1:17 am

At first, Mistpaw didn't move, her ear merely twitching in response to Laurelsong's call. She barely processed her name clearly, still unfamiliar with her new title. But when she realized her fur puffed out in an instant and she shot out of the apprentice's den, rather frazzled by the entire revelation from her drowsy head. "Y-Yes Laurelsong!" Mistpaw sputtered, though she couldn't help but look back at her warm and comfortable nest, yet she still deeply yearned to sleep with her mother. She didn't strive for independence, she wanted to snuggle and curl into her mother and litter-mates. She didn't want to get up early and be cold and be completely isolated...
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed)   I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed) EmptyOctober 13th 2017, 3:26 pm

Laurelsong nodded approvingly as her apprentice bolted out of the den, glad that she had not needed to wait very long.  Though the flat-muzzled she-cat seemed a bit...hesitant, the young warrior could easily tell that - with the right training and motivation - she could easily become a worthy warrior of WindClan.  She just needed to get her out of her comfort zone.  "Today we're going to go on a patrol around the important areas in our territory, and do some hunting along the way.  Let's go!"  Laurelsong dashed halfway towards the camp entrance before remembering something somewhat important; "Oh, if you need to eat something before we leave, do it quickly."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed)   I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed) EmptyOctober 24th 2017, 5:37 pm

Mistpaw looked longingly at the fresh-kill pile before pressing her maw together and looking back at Laurelsong moderately sadly. "I'm okay, let's go train... or somethin'..." Mistpaw sputtered, trotting after the warrior with a bit of a struggle. Mistpaw found it a bit difficult to breathe in her short run, her gaze falling as she contemplated that it may be her face that was causing her issues.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed)   I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed) EmptyOctober 26th 2017, 9:50 pm

Laurelsong gazed quizzically at her apprentice for a moment, before nodding and turning back to the task at hand; training!  Well, exploring for now, at least.  Not noticing the young she-cat's struggle from just that short jog, the pale-pelted warrior exited the camp and set out at a fairly quick pace, taking a moment to warm up before full-out sprinting.  Her mentor and the other warriors had never made allowances for her when she was young, so she didn't see the point in even thinking about that; this was WindClan, running was a part of life!  If you can't ...well... Featherpaw and the elders could probably use some help.  She led the way first towards the Gorge border with RiverClan, glancing back occasionally to check that Mistpaw wasn't falling too far behind, and finally skidded to a halt.  Barely out of breath, the energetic she-cat purred; "Now, Mistpaw, do you have any idea where we are?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed)   I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Make A Warrior Out of You (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: