Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friends being friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Friends being friends Empty
PostSubject: Friends being friends   Friends being friends EmptyThu 5 Oct 2017 - 9:31

Daisypaw looked out over the camp she couldn't wait for the friendship apprentice meeting she made. She went towards the food pile and grabbed a rabbit. She saw it was getting low and wondered if her friends would help her fill it up. She went to the clearing and started to eat the rabbit. When the rabbit was gone she groomed herself waiting for her friends. When she looked up Shen saw one coming towards her.

10/30

Skyclan

Last edited by CreepyDaisy on Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 9:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Friends being friends   Friends being friends EmptyThu 5 Oct 2017 - 10:26

Foxpaw padded out of the Apprentices den. Hello Daisypaw!" he greeted.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Friends being friends   Friends being friends EmptyThu 5 Oct 2017 - 11:08

"hey foxpaw do u like being apprentice?" she asked. "we still have to wait for the others so want to grab something to eat and talk?" she asked her friend. She couldn't wait for duskpaw and toadpaw to arrive so they could get started. She planned to have a hunting party just them and then have there own fighting lessons and she couldn't wait.

10/30

Skyclan

Last edited by Daisy on Thu 5 Oct 2017 - 12:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Friends being friends   Friends being friends EmptyThu 5 Oct 2017 - 12:18

"Kinda, Shadowleaf hasn't really trained me just yet," he meowed.

------
Ivypaw trotted out of the apprentices den. "Oh, hi Daisypaw, hi Foxpaw," she muttered. She lately had been feel pretty down. She had been an apprentice to a good while, yet she has not trained one bit. She still hasn't learned how to hunt or fight. Weedblaze is always too busy. "Uh, do any of you know how to hunt yet?" she asked. They probably do. she thought bitterly.

------
Foxpaw glanced at Ivypaw. He noticed she didn't ever seem very cheerful. She never seemed to leave camp much. "I don't know yet, but I will probably learn soon," he replied. Why did Ivypaw want to know if he could hunt?

OOC: Lol I'm proud because I wrote this all on mobile xD i can normally never do more than one line on mobile.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Friends being friends   Friends being friends EmptyThu 5 Oct 2017 - 12:38

OCC: cool lol and I know how to hunt and fight because my frostpaw and Daisypaw mentor are same person(honey badger) so I'm done with all I'm actually almost warrior just have to wait a week.

Daisypaw saw ivypaw coming towards them. "hey ivypaw, ya I know how to hunt I just need to learn more about fighting that's all." she said to ivypaw.

EDIT: oops I mean two weeks the day before my b-day the 19th

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Friends being friends   Friends being friends EmptyThu 5 Oct 2017 - 13:57

"D-do you think you could show me the hunting crouch? she asked awkwardly. "W-Weedblaze has not been training me.. But its just because he is busy with warrior duties!" she she added quickly.
----------
Foxpaw was surprised at what Ivypaw said, "You don't know how to hunt?" he asked, shocked. "I don't know how to hunt either, but i have only been an apprentice a few days! And Shadowleaf is also really busy, but it surprises me that Weedblaze is that busy!"

OOC: The person who plays Weedblaze (Americanfacepalm) is just really really busy with school so she has not been able to train with Ivypaw yet.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Friends being friends   Friends being friends EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 5:19

Daisypaw crouched down and stalked a leaf. "this is what u do just keep quiet." she said and pounced on the leaf. "now u try guys." she told them.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Friends being friends   Friends being friends EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 13:28

Toadpaw came out of the apprentice den sometime after Foxpaw and Ivypaw. Spotting his sister Daisypaw, he joined the three other apprentices. "Hey, everyone," he greeted. Sitting down, he contentedly watched his sister stalk the leaf, but made no move to try it for himself.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Friends being friends Y7g3q6fuFriends being friends Russian-blue-catFriends being friends Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Friends being friends Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Friends being friends   Friends being friends EmptyTue 10 Oct 2017 - 11:00

Daisypaw saw her brother and stopped her demonstration. "hey toadpaw im just showing these two how to hunt they haven't learned much since mentors are busy." she told him. She started to walk towards him when she caught site of something. A big huge leaf was coming towards toadpaw. She jumped at toadpaw and moved him out of the way. The leaf fell on her and pinned her down. "help guys I'm trapped." she cried out.

OOC: yes Ik u will think a leaf can't crush a cat but pretend this one was as huge as a owl ok
Guess what I asked if Rosekit could be mentored by honey badger also and it's funny cause he's her dad.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Friends being friends   Friends being friends EmptySun 15 Oct 2017 - 14:26

Toadpaw teased her, "Oh, come on; it shouldn't be that hard to remove it." Getting up from his spot, he padded over and then pawed the leaf off of Daisypaw.

After that mildly amusing event, Toadpaw meowed, "Oh, I haven't even been on a hunting trip yet. I can't wait, though!"

OOC: He actually just finished his first hunting trip today, but the site rules say you can't mention things that happened in a topic that was created after an earlier topic.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Friends being friends Y7g3q6fuFriends being friends Russian-blue-catFriends being friends Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Friends being friends Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Friends being friends   Friends being friends EmptyMon 16 Oct 2017 - 13:16

Daisypaw noticed she was the only oldest one there. "well since I'm more experienced and older I'll be leader should we wait for duskpaw guys?" she asked the group of friends

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends being friends   Friends being friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends being friends
Page 1 of 1