Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Copper colored Ginger (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Copper colored Ginger (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Copper colored Ginger (closed)   Copper colored Ginger (closed) EmptyThu 28 Sep 2017 - 9:37

Copperfang padded up to Gingerstripe, she was a little nervous because she had a crush on the tom but she would ask him this question nonetheless. She smiled at him as she came to sit in front of him. "Hey Gingerstripe I like you. Do you want to have kits?" She asked straightforward to the point.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Copper colored Ginger (closed)   Copper colored Ginger (closed) EmptyTue 3 Oct 2017 - 11:10

Gingerstripe sat in his nest in the warriors' den, trying to gather his thoughts. He'd felt a little more under stress lately, with Leopardstar dead and Flamestrike an elder. He was having trouble getting used to Magpiestar, even if his mother was the deputy. Everything just seemed so... wrong. Barely a moon ago, all was right with the world. He and Firestone and their father went on patrols together, Leopardstar led ceremonies, Littlebrook shared meals with them. Life was easy and carefree. But now every patrol seemed like a chore, and only Firestone- good, loyal Firestone- had time to talk with him. Maybe things would be better if he had someone else in his life. Maybe if ShadowClan fought with another Clan, he'd rediscover his loyalty and clear his thoughts. Something like that.

The tom was so lost in his thoughts, green eyes staring at the ground in contemplation, he didn't even notice when Copperfang walked up until she was there. A lithe, beautiful Bengal she-cat with almost ethereal eyes, he'd always felt a little clumsy around her when they were apprentices. He had a tiny crush on her, yes- but she was far too good for him. Way out of his league. He was more than a little startled when she said his name. "Yes?" What she said next totally caught him off-guard. "Wanna have kits?" "I... um... I... what?" Uncharacteristically, the warrior blushed. That was whole territories away from what he had been expecting! His ears were ringing, confusion mixed with a sudden self-conscious bout of unsurety making his thoughts swim. "Um...." Great. You're so eloquent. Nice job impressing the she-cat, mousebrain. What was this- a prank? She couldn't really want to have kits with him, right? Blushing harder, he finally managed to force some words out. "Can you... repeat that? I'm not sure I, um, heard you correctly."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Copper colored Ginger (closed)   Copper colored Ginger (closed) EmptyTue 3 Oct 2017 - 12:28

Copperfang laughed. "Do you want to have kits?" She repeated.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copper colored Ginger (closed)   Copper colored Ginger (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Copper colored Ginger (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: