Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptyFri 22 Sep 2017 - 19:06

ooc: our little family tree of all girls! You have two half-brothers, Jaystream and Sootwhisper. And an adopted sister, Thistleblaze ;)

Curled up tight, Ivyfall kept her little bundles of joy close to her as dawn broke over the camp. She was adjusting to being a mother again after so long, it was odd to sleep in the heat of the nursery. The den smelt of milk and that sweet scent that only kits seemed to carry in their youth. It was a place full of love, and as the early morning light filtered in, it looked magical to her. Her kit's pelts seemed to shine in the light, so wispy and soft, yet they would all end up fierce warriors. She prayed that StarClan would keep them safe, that they would live long enough to sire their own kits one day and get to feel what she felt.

"Wake up, sweetlings."
She meowed softly, nudging them all gently with her nose. "We have a lot to see today."
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptyFri 22 Sep 2017 - 19:18

The feathery furred silver tabby she kit was curled up close to her mother's belly as she heard her mother's voice coaxing them awake. Thymekit opened her blue green eyes as she slowly looked up at Ivyfall with a confused and sleepy expression before she drew a small fluffy paw over her face seeming to rub it away"what are we seeing momma?"She asked giving a small yawn.

Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptyFri 22 Sep 2017 - 19:34

Sandkit stretched her once curled body and opened her eyes. She rubbed her head against her mother's belly. "Yeah. What are we going to see?" the cream and white kit asked quietly, voice laced with sleep. She cuddled closer to Thymekit and began to fall asleep again. She made sure she fully didn't go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 11:00

Minkkit had been a little spitfire since before her eyes were open. Her overwhelming energy had not died down in the short while she had been alive. The little tabby she-cat's paws had itched to leave the nursery practically since birth. By the time Ivyfall spoke, she was already up on her feet. Both of her siblings questioned their mother lazily. She simply glared at them. They were slow, far too boring in her opinion. Her tail flicked across Sandkit's pelt as if rebuking her, "We're going to see our camp, mousebrains."

One of the apprentices that had been tasked with cleaning the bedding had taught her that one. She enjoyed talking to any of the cats that came by. Her fellow kits were less than thrilling. Little paws skittered through the entrance as soon as her mother gave even the smallest inkling of permission. It was incredible. There were so many cats. If she wasn't so captivated by the scene, Minkkit would have bolted off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 17:38

"Don't be mean to your sisters, Minkkit. We can't all be as clever as you." Ivyfall teased her kit, licking her fur the wrong way up before poking her nose with her own cold nose. Something about all these little kits being with her alive and so young let out a more playful side to the usually stoic deputy, all the queens with her had to be a little surprised. It was rare to see her like this, but for her kits, she wanted them to not know her more reserved serious nature at the moment. They were young, they didn't need to know her as the deputy, for now, she could be their mother first.

"But yes, like your sister said, we'll be going out to see our camp. Once your sleepyhead sister awakens though." She gestured with a tail to little Ashkit.
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 23:18

The last one to stir, Ashkit nuzzled her mother's warm side before blinking her eyes open. They were still the tell-tale deep blue of an early kitten. Rubbing one of her eyes with a forepaw, she mewed in a still slightly sleepy voice, "Good morning, all." Sitting up from her mother's warmth, she gave a little stretch, kneading her paws into the soft, dark green moss blanketing the nursery nest.

Remembering what her mother had hinted to her and her sisters about their agenda for today, the silver-coated kit straightened up all the way, with her ears and tail perked up as well. She now had her full attention on her mother and sat patiently for further instructions.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] Y7g3q6fuI'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] Russian-blue-catI'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] Shutterstock_138013388-300x300I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptyMon 25 Sep 2017 - 9:25

Sandkit shook her head, totally ignoring Minkkit. She had gotten up lazily and started to go towards the nursery entrance. She sat down and began to wait for Ashkit and her mother. Once Ashkit was done from her nap, she looked over at her mother so she could go out now. Sandkit knew there was something bigger than the nursery but she was just a bit tired. She was excited to go out and explore the camp. Sandkit had a laid back personality. She waited when she had to and she went when she was allowed. She seemed to be the middle of the three with Minkkit being the bold and daring and Ashkit seeming to be the excited and innocent.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptyMon 25 Sep 2017 - 12:50

Thymekit seemed to blink as her siblings got up and she remained as the only kit laying down. Slowly getting her paws she stretched her small limbs before she scampered over to her other sisters.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptyMon 25 Sep 2017 - 22:46

Minkkit grinned up at her mother before darting away. She had meant to run off into camp and poke her nose into every place possible, but froze as her mother spoke. Ivyfall was the commanding voice over her world. On one paw, the older cat stifled her fun, yet on the other paw the she-cat always took good care of her and her siblings. Of course in her kit-like mind, this was all transferred into simpler terms. Still, she was left with an internal conflict. Tiny claws kneaded into the ground as she waited impatiently near the den entrance.

As soon as Ashkit's voice piped up, her ears pricked, "It's time to go, mom!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptyTue 26 Sep 2017 - 6:17

"Yes, yes, well now that Ashkit is up, let's go." Reaching over again, she gripped Minkkit by the scruff, knowing that she would bolt the moment that she was given a chance. Trusting her other kitlings to follow, she stepped out of the den into the bustling camp that seemed so busy compared to the serenity of the nursery. And as it was Leaffall, the air was gathering a slight chill, nothing unbearable, but she noted to herself that she shouldn't let the kits out for too long. At this age, keeping themselves warm wasn't exactly something they were good at. Their kitten fluff was hardly the oiled pelt of a warrior.

"How about we see what Cloudstone and Icepaw are up to." She meowed through Minkkit's fur as she trotted over to the medicine cat den. It was there that she finally let down her flighty daughter, and then turned around to check that all her kits were following along for the tour. "Now, does anyone know what this den is for?"
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptyTue 26 Sep 2017 - 19:24

Ashkit padded a short distance behind their mother, following her outside of the nursery and into the bustling clan clearing. She stopped when their mother did in front of the mysterious structure. She mused to herself silently, Cloudstone and Icepaw? I wonder who they are...

At Ivyfall's question, Ashkit blinked her eyes curiously at the dark depths within the den. She figured that since Ivyfall had mentioned those two cats, this had something to do with them. Sniffing, she noticed some strange scents. After some pondering, the silver kit mewed in her high but quiet voice, "... Does this place have to do with the cats you just talked about, Momma? Whatever it is, it has a lot of strong smells, like different plants... I'm not sure what it's for, though." As a young kit, she still had much to learn about the different areas and assets of the clan.

I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] Y7g3q6fuI'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] Russian-blue-catI'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] Shutterstock_138013388-300x300I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptySun 8 Oct 2017 - 20:56

Thymekit blinked as she had followed still somewhat sleepily after her mother and siblings. Shaking her small smooth face her eyes focused on her mother listening to the others speak"Yeah it has a strong smell in here momma"Thymekit spoke wrinkling her small nose at the smell.

Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptyMon 9 Oct 2017 - 14:32

Sandkit nodded in agreement with her siblings. "It smells a bit yucky." she said softly. The kit stuck her tongue out at the scent of all the herbs and plants.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptyFri 13 Oct 2017 - 1:15

"It's the medicine cat den, my sweets. If you ever get hurt, this is the place to go." Ivyfall warned before giving them all a fond lick on the head each. Their inquisitiveness, or in the case of Sandkit, distaste was certainly amusing to see. If only they could stay this innocent and sweet forever, but the world was a harsh place and she feared that they were all living on borrowed time. "I... I hope there is never a time I see you in here, that you'll be safe forever."
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] EmptyFri 13 Oct 2017 - 13:39

Ashkit blinked with wonder, "Oh, so this is what this place is for. So those cats you mentioned earlier... Those are the medicine cats?"

The silver kit giggled as she felt her mother's tongue tenderly pass over her head. "Thanks for taking us out, Momma. Are we going to see anything else, today?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]   I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm dedicating every day to you [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next