Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ShadowClan's Deputy

Go down 
+10
Jay Bird
Drippy
Middy
AirJordanz
Holly
Clover
Ice
Sunlit
Honey Badger
Icee
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy   ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 15:09

A cool breeze ran through the silent camp as everyone waited for their new leader to speak. The moon peeked through the dark, dusty clouds on occasion, temporarily illuminating ShadowClan's already black camp.

Leopardstar was dead. The most loyal, brave, considerate tom that any of them had met. His life had been long, but his death was too sudden. The leader had barely experienced his duties as leader, and the moments where he did perform his job, his trusty deputy had been gone. Just when Leopardstar was up and running, his body healthy and his mind much more clear, Magpiewing had not been there. Now it was his duty to choose a new deputy. One to replace himself as he replaced his best friend.

The tom swallowed hard as he stepped forward. He shouldn't be doing this. "A-A-As we all know, L-Leopards-star has joined Sta-StarClan... For the little ti-time we knew h-him as leader, he was a g-great inspiration to all of u-us, m-myself included. As deputy, h-he already carried out m-many of the du-duties a leader would. No c-cat can replace him, in o-our hearts a-and in o-our clan. I, M-Magpiewing do not i-impose myself as someone g-great like him, or Thrushstripe b-before him. A-Although I am t-to travel to the M-Moonstone and earn m-my nine lives, I h-have much to learn... W-We h-have lost someone so important to us, b-but t-the clan m-must move on..." It pained the tom beyond belief to speak. One night had passed and here he was, standing on the Jaggedrock telling his clan that they could not mourn. The words were such a large contradiction to his heart. "T-Tonight I m-must ch-choose a deputy. S-Somebody who we c-can all trust, s-somebody who will faithfully s-serve ShadowClan w-when I cannot. I-I have sought council with T-Thrushstripe, a-and after ha-hard deliberation, I-I have ch-chosen your next d-deputy. His voice cracked. It was obvious he was lying. Magpiewing had no clue who to choose.

"I-I say these words before the sp-spirits of our ancestors so that they may hear a-and a-approve my choice..." his voice trailed off as his amber eyes bore into the many warriors that looked up at him. There was a sense of eagerness to hear who would take his place that lined their eyes. But behind the curiosity, he could see the mourning that still clung from their leader's passing. He glanced away, unable to look at their patient eyes.

How could he choose one cat? He barely knew any of them. As much as he considered himself a well-known and friendly tom, he kept his circle closed. Thrushstripe and Leopardstar had been his only true friends. Besides his kits, Larksong and Mudfoot, who were both capable warriors, he had no clue who else to trust.

Magpiewing was frozen, his eyes blank. The crowd began to mutter amongst themselves, wondering just what was wrong with the tom. His breath slowed as the names in his head flashed through in rapid succession. It was too much. He needed to escape.

His head turned, body slowly following before the thoughts in his mind stopped, resting on one name in particular. The deputy glanced upwards as the clouds above began to dissipate slowly. Left behind were the many stars that always dotted the night sky. W-Was it a sign?

His insecurity was still stuck to his pelt as he spun around to look at his clan once more. Even if it were pure coincidence, his gut seemed to agree with his mind. With a furrow in his brow, he took in a large breath, the words spewing out of his mouth without his permission.

"L-Littlebrook will be the new deputy of ShadowClan."

ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Icee on Wed 20 Sep 2017 - 16:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy   ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 15:43

Larksong ears were flat against her head as she stared up at her father, her tail flickering as he started to speak. Her heart broke with pity for the poor leader - he didn't deserve to have this responsible placed upon him like it was. He should have been able to serve as deputy for moons before something like - he hadn't even gotten use to being deputy and now...She shook her head as he drifted off, only to blink as a name was finally uttered. Littlebrook? She didn't know the she-cat well at all, they had never truly interacted other then a passed greeting here and there but...

"Littlebrook! Littlebrook!" Smokestripe was on his paws, his eyes glimmering with pure excitement as he spun to stare at the she-cat that had been his mentor those moons ago. His tail swished back and forth as he had to restrain himself from bouncing from paw to paw like a young kit. He knew this was a great choice for deputy, after all she had been a wonderful mentor to himself! He didn't even see the startled shock that Larksong was giving him as he chanted Littlebrook's name over and over. But soon, the tortoiseshell relaxed with a soft smile as she happily joined the chanting of the new deputy.

"Littlebrook! Littlebrook!"

ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy   ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 15:58

OOC: i did a mobile post at 6% battery because i love you all, appreciate me

Honeydrop padded out of the medicine den as Magpiewing- soon to be Magpiestar- called out his summons. Her eyes were downcast, and she felt more than a little bit of guilt as she looked up at the tom who had been deputy for such a short time. She should have been able to save Leopardstar. The disease had arrived quickly and struck mercilessly, taking all of the leader's lives in one cruel blow. The sickness hadn't been anything she'd recognized- but she should have been able to help him. She should have cured him. She didn't. She couldn't. It was probably all her fault for being such an incompetent medicine cat. Was this StarClan's punishment for her breaking the code?

As she listened attentively to the tom's announcement, her beleaguered fr broke out into a grin at the name he finally spoke. Her sons' surrogate mother, and a good friend to her and Flamestrike. Littlebrook was a good and trustworthy she-cat, deserving of the position if any cat was. She found herself secretly glad that it had not been Mudfoot- she still mistrusted her father for his actions not too long ago. But, Magpiewing's choice of deputy showed that he was surely destined to be a good and fair leader. Just like Leopardstar. "Littlebrook! L-Littlebrook!" Honeydrop yowled joyfully, sending the new deputy's name up to the stars.

--

Gingerstripe sat by his brother Firestone, his green eyes cloudy with grief. So many things had happened lately- the thing with the Mist, his father's injury and retirement, and now the death of a great leader. He felt a drop of resentment towards Honeydrop- she had failed to heal Flamestrike, and now failed to heal Leopardstar as well. How come she was the medicine cat if she couldn't do her job properly? However, the tabby tom found himself listening to Magpiewing's announcement with interest. Who would be deputy? Larksong or Mudfoot, the near-leader's own children? Maybe Waspstep, Swiftclaw, or another warrior? His bet would have been on Flamestrike, if not for his recent retirement. But at the brown tom's announcement, Gingerstripe found that it was no one he had thought of. Littlebrook. His mother. His mother had been chosen as the new deputy of ShadowClan. A slow grin stole across the warrior's face as his Clanmates began shouting out her name. His exulted voice joined them, thanking StarClan for helping Magpiewing pick the best cat. "Littlebrook! Littlebrook!" he called out, making his way through the crowds to press against the small she-cat's pelt in congratulations. He wanted her to know he loved her.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy   ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 16:09

Copperfang cheered alongside the rest of her clan with a smile on her face.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy   ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 16:21

Firestone looked at his brother when he sat down next to him. He seemed really sad and he understood why. All seemed to be going wrong in their lives but still... he was happy they had each other and he hoped that soon, his family would have better luck. And that luck soon appeared when Magpiewing talked, announcing the name of the next deputy: their mother. His green eyes opened wide as he looked to the little she-cat who was now a deputy. A wide smile appeared on the warrior's face as he ran toward the Littlebrook, saying her name happily and excited. The stocky and muscular warrior nudged her, lovingly just like his brother did. "Littlebrook!, Littlebrook!"He said, excitedly and proud that her mother was now the Shadowclan's deputy. Looking away for a second, the young warrior searched for his father, hoping that, even with his injury, he would join them as the happy family they were.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy   ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 17:14

Littlebrook's downcast gaze turned into one of pure shock. What? Me? She thought in disbelief as she glanced around at her clanmates who were now chanting her name. She had not expected this at all. She had expected Mudfoot or Larksong, or even Waspstep. They were all admirable warriors, and they all held great respect within the clan. They deserved to be deputy way more than she did. What was wrong with her? Why had she begun to doubt herself? Then it struck her. Magpiewing didn't look too sure about the whole thing. If he wasn't sure, why had he chosen her? What was going on in the distraught tom's head? Shaking off the nagging feeling of doubt that threatened to return, she put on a brave face. It didn't matter. She would show them that she could do this. She had never particularly envied the position, and was a bit reluctant to speak before a rush of pride and determination came surging through her. It didn't matter what she wished for or what she expected or even what doubts her clan had. They needed her. Her family needed her. ShadowClan was disoriented and crushed with everything going on, which was understandable, and Magpiewing, soon to be 'star,' chose her to help him get ShadowClan back on its feet, whether he meant to or not. She was kind and fair, but she could also be stern and decisive. She could do this. She had to believe in herself. Her family obviously did, as they were all surrounding her with their love and support.

She broke out into a purr at the pride and affection in her kit's eyes. "Thank you, Magpiewing." She dipped her head respectfully. "I am grateful for your confidence in me, and I will not let you down." She meowed seriously before turning her attention to her clanmates. "Or any of you." She added, her confidence building even more. She would not disappoint them. It wasn't even an option.

Silentstorm stifled a surprised gasp as his mother was named deputy. Never in a million moons had he thought that would happen, not that she didn't deserve the position. She just had never wanted the position, or at least, had never made it outwardly known. His shock was now quickly turning into pride and endearment. His mother was deputy. The she-cat who had raised him, and taught him everything he knew. He nuzzled her warmly before his brothers joined them, and he lifted his head to join their yowls. "Littlebrook! Littlebrook!"

Olivelily glanced disinterestedly towards Littlebrook when she was named deputy. Who cares? Nobody will ever compare to my father. She thought, her grief now slowly turning to anger. Why did they all seem so eager to replace him? Why hadn't Honeydrop saved him? She was their Medicine Cat for StarClan's sake! She was supposed to heal her clanmates. Not send them to StarClan! Shaking her head tiredly, she turned around to slink back to the warriors den and away from all the noise.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 Sign_s13
ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy   ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 17:36

Violetpaw brightened up as her grandmother was called as the new deputy. The apprentice rushed over to headbutt Littlebrook and meow her name out loud. "Littlebrook! Littlebrook!"
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy   ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 21:45

Boulderfoot joined Violetpaw happines when their grandmother was named for such a great position. He yowled together with crowd of cats: "Littlebrook! Littlebrook!" Now ShadowClan had new deputy with many experiences.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy   ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Sep 2017 - 7:03

Sitting among the cats, Mudfoot chanted Littlebrook's name with the rest of them, happy for his good friend. While of course he was happy for her and glad that the clan now had a deputy, the tom found himself a bit disappointed at his father's choice, seeing that he thought he'd be of better use to the clan by now, but of course he still respected the tom's choices. 'May she serve the clan well,' he thought to himself.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 VHQrlk5
ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 1QYZaRo

ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3845

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy   ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Sep 2017 - 17:39

Rowantalon purred happily.
Magpiewing hadn't chosen the cat he thought was best for the job, but every cat knew that a mother was a force to be reckoned with, especially if she was the mother of the one and only Silentstorm.

He made his way through the crowd excitedly. "Congratulations!" He cried. "Littlebrook! Littlebrook!"

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Deputy   ShadowClan's Deputy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan's Deputy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Deputy Ceremonies-
Jump to: