Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We're all here, now what? [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're all here, now what? [Closed]   We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep 2017 - 12:44

Toadkit paused in his grooming and looked over at Daisykit after her request. For once, his eyes widened in surprise. He sucked in a breath, staring at the injured ear agast, then meowed loudly, " What happened?! Y-your ear, it's b-bleeding!"

He watched his other sister, Dovekit, tend to the ear, and he relaxed. "Oh, well, if Dovekit thinks it's fine, then I guess I shouldn't be bothered. "

OOC: I'm thinking we should get the ear treated, then continue with the dad plot. Still... I don't think we can really continue without Duskkit/ Pikachu chiming in. Maybe we should wait?

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 Y7g3q6fuWe're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 Russian-blue-catWe're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Catloafer13

Catloafer13

Characters : Dovekit(female) Nightkit(female) Rainkit(female)
Clan/Rank : Kit
Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: We're all here, now what? [Closed]   We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep 2017 - 12:45

(Ya that's what I was thinkin)

FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: We're all here, now what? [Closed]   We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep 2017 - 12:52

She was a little happy but the lick hurt she lays down and sleeps

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: We're all here, now what? [Closed]   We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep 2017 - 13:04

(Guys I won't be on during the next two days)

Wakes up and started to play with tail. She forgot about her ear and scratched her head. " owww that was a bad idea" she whined. She looked around and saw dovekit sleeping and toadkit playing with moss

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: We're all here, now what? [Closed]   We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep 2017 - 13:22

OOC: Daisykit, maybe you shouldn't determine what our characters are doing; it's bordering godplay. It's mild for now, but just keep that in mind. Also, okay; thanks for letting us know. I don't really think we can advance the plot without Duskkit, so we should wait besides idle actions.

IC: With that excitement over with, Toadkit began pawing at the ball of moss again, rolling onto his back on the ground of the nursery den. Duskkit had taken too long to explain his idea, and Toadkit's attention was once again diverted. The swirled tabby kit felt bored.

We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 Y7g3q6fuWe're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 Russian-blue-catWe're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: We're all here, now what? [Closed]   We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep 2017 - 13:25

(Pikachu is offline and srry) she sees a mouse in the corner and eats it " do u guys want some"? She asked. She left some mice for them just in case and started to play with a moss ball too

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: We're all here, now what? [Closed]   We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep 2017 - 13:36

OOC: well I gtg my house has no internet so bye If family wonders tell them to not worry

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: We're all here, now what? [Closed]   We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep 2017 - 14:42

OOC: Rest in peace; bye for now, then. Also, I guess we're assuming the kits are at least a couple of moons old by now in order to be able to eat meat.

IC: Toadkit glanced over and slavered at the sight of the mouse meat. Licking his chops, he mewed, "That looks good! " Leaving behind the moss ball, he scrambled up from his resting spot and bounded over before taking a mouthful of the mouse. He savored the flavor, as he was still new to eating mostly meat. Overall, eating meat was a welcome change from his mother's milk.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We're all here, now what? [Closed]   We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep 2017 - 17:27

Firstly, please read the rules on the site. On WCC, we follow a posting order that means everyone gets to have a turn to RP in a topic. After you guys posted once, you should have been patient and waited for me to post to start another round of posting. By not waiting for me, you've a) derailed this whole topic, and b) Duskkit has been just sitting there doing nothing while everything happened???

Secondly, Dingorok is right, Daisykit, please refrain from godmodding and stating what other characters that aren't your own are doing.

I'm ending this topic here since it's gone off the rails at this point. I'll make another topic later, please be more cautious and mindful of other rpers next time.
Back to top Go down
Catloafer13

Catloafer13

Characters : Dovekit(female) Nightkit(female) Rainkit(female)
Clan/Rank : Kit
Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: We're all here, now what? [Closed]   We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep 2017 - 18:35

I apologize.

Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: We're all here, now what? [Closed]   We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep 2017 - 19:09

I as well; it did get derailed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're all here, now what? [Closed]   We're all here, now what? [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're all here, now what? [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2