Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thunderclan daisykit need mentor and parents

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Thunderclan daisykit need mentor and parents Empty
PostSubject: Thunderclan daisykit need mentor and parents   Thunderclan daisykit need mentor and parents EmptyFri 8 Sep 2017 - 12:15

I'm a black kit with a white belly I am rlly fuzzy and I'm very playful. I want siblings and I'm very curious I'm not online all the time and I'm new Thunderclan daisykit need mentor and parents C1821f1bfb56baf21b04e3f7de790b40--adorable-kittens-adorable-animals
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan daisykit need mentor and parents   Thunderclan daisykit need mentor and parents EmptyFri 8 Sep 2017 - 16:41

Hey my dude you should check up on the rules before doing this stuff

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan daisykit need mentor and parents   Thunderclan daisykit need mentor and parents EmptyFri 8 Sep 2017 - 18:02

She got approved now so it's okay.

Well my cat, Duskkit needs siblings so you're welcome to be his sister. Your parent will be Umberflame, a TC cat that isn't being rp-ed anymore due to the rper being away, and Otterleap, a RC cat.

Also as for mentors, you will be given a mentor by your leader when you're ready to become an apprentice. You can read about the apprentice requirements here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan daisykit need mentor and parents   Thunderclan daisykit need mentor and parents Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan daisykit need mentor and parents
Page 1 of 1