Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ThunderClan parents for you

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

ThunderClan parents for you Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptyFri 8 Sep 2017 - 18:06

Mother's Name: Umberflame
Clan: ThunderClan
Origins: ThunderClan

Father's Name: Otterleap
Clan: RiverClan
Origins: Half RC/Half SC

Adopted Kits?: Nope
Special Requests: You won't have a birth topic, and will have already been born in the Mistwalker's cave from the last sitewide plot. Umberflame is also missing, so you'll mainly be rping with your siblings, me :) Otterleap won't acknowledge you much, because he's decided that he's going to be a loyal RC cat.

Kits
1. Duskkit
2. Dovekit
3. Toadkit
4. Coalkit
5. Daisykit
6.Twisterkit

Last edited by Pikachu on Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 2:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Catloafer13

Catloafer13

Characters : Dovekit(female) Nightkit(female) Rainkit(female)
Clan/Rank : Kit
Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 6:27

I wanna be apart of dis! XD My oc's name is Dovekit. She is a small white she cat with light grey markings on her!ThunderClan parents for you Dovepa12

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 6:43

Added :)
Back to top Go down
Catloafer13

Catloafer13

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 6:45

HURRAH! Oh, and do i know my father or am i oblivious to who he is? And how old are we? (sorry for the questions)
Back to top Go down
DownpouredLife

DownpouredLife

Characters : Twisterkit{T}
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 14:06

Twisterkit at least needs known parents. He's a dark gray tom with lighter paw as you know. ThunderClan parents for you Search?view=detailV2&ccid=Msl6Zp2m&id=4EDC42C1C74896E766E470145B1AEA44AC1B6C69&thid=OIP

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 17:38

Catloafer13 wrote:
HURRAH! Oh, and do i know my father or am i oblivious to who he is? And how old are we? (sorry for the questions)

No worries, feel free to ask all the questions you like. You do know who your father is, he raised us for a bit before he decided that he'll be a proper RiverClan cat. You can meet him at the gathering and cause drama ;)

DownpouredLife wrote:
Twisterkit at least needs known parents. He's a dark gray tom with lighter paw as you know. ThunderClan parents for you Search?view=detailV2&ccid=Msl6Zp2m&id=4EDC42C1C74896E766E470145B1AEA44AC1B6C69&thid=OIP

Otterleap is a brown and white tabby, but his grandmother was silver so it's not impossible that he turned out to be a grey tom. But it's up to you whether you join the litter or not.
Back to top Go down
Catloafer13

Catloafer13

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 17:46

oki! tysm for the help! When will we start the topic chat?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 18:00

I'll start it in a sec, once we get a reply from Downpoured if they want to be a part of the litter or not.
Back to top Go down
Catloafer13

Catloafer13

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 18:04

k!

DownpouredLife

DownpouredLife

Characters : Twisterkit{T}
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptySun 10 Sep 2017 - 4:42

Pikachu wrote:
Catloafer13 wrote:

No worries, feel free to ask all the questions you like. You do know who your father is, he raised us for a bit before he decided that he'll be a proper RiverClan cat. You can meet him at the gathering and cause drama ;)

DownpouredLife wrote:

Otterleap is a brown and white tabby, but his grandmother was silver so it's not impossible that he turned out to be a grey tom. But it's up to you whether you join the litter or not.

Okay, he'll be apart of the litter.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 19:01

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptyThu 14 Sep 2017 - 15:59

Is this TC parenting offer still open? If so, I would like to request to add Toadkit to your litter, thanks! If not, oh, well. Mouth Shut
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptyFri 15 Sep 2017 - 2:14

I'm down for it, just hop into our topic!
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptyFri 15 Sep 2017 - 11:29

Sweet, thanks!

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

ThunderClan parents for you Y7g3q6fuThunderClan parents for you Russian-blue-catThunderClan parents for you Shutterstock_138013388-300x300ThunderClan parents for you Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Silverstorm

Silverstorm

Characters : Silverkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 20:40

Can Silverkit be parented? She's gray and white with black stripes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan parents for you   ThunderClan parents for you Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan parents for you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next