Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end. Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end.   Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end. EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 12:29 am

Flowerpetal padded through the open field, her muscles rippling underneath her nearly-translucent pelt. Fireflies floated around her, dancing in the starlight.
Although Starclan was peaceful, she still had one last thing to do before she could rest. One last task before her life in the forest was over.

Starclan had a wonderful effect on the she-cat. Her fur was soft and clean, without a tinge of frost left on them. Her posture was straight and noble, and her eyes...
They were deep, full of sorrow and regret and love.
The beautiful she-cat down, wrapping her tail around her feet delicately and staring ahead.
She was waiting for them to arrive, like she knew they would.

(I need Foam, Swan, Wisteria and Rush)

Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end.   Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end. EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 12:33 am

Swanpaw, in the apprentice's den, was drifting off to sleep.
She awoke in a strange place - and to an even stranger sight.
"Mama...?" she asked, disbelieving.
Even if this dream - because what else could it be - was nothing more than a trick...
She looked to her mother with admiration and sadness, and just the tiniest bit of joy.
Because, although her mother had left her and her brothers alone, Swanpaw assumed it hadn't been her choice to do so.
And at least she was here, with stars in her fur, and Swanpaw was seeing her again.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end.   Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end. EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Rushpaw had been sleeping near his sister and brother as well, and was surprised when he had awaken to the sight of stars in an open field and his sister at his side. He already knew where he was. StarClan, he thought, it's real! And I'm here! Rushpaw hadn't been laying down, either. He was standing, like he'd just materialized here. The realization his him in his gut, taking the wind out of lungs.What he saw ahead of him hit him harder than anything ever had, however.

He found his eyes warming up as he saw his mother. Words couldn't find him, so he just gawked, perplexed. She seemed even prettier than she had in life. Everything was so surreal and vivid, like no dream the young tom had ever had in his life.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end.   Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end. EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 7:51 pm

Wisteriawish looked around. She first noticed her sister's kits a felt sorrow for them. Then she noticed Flowerpetal. She dipped her head a greeted her " How is starclan for you, Flowerpetal?"

:3
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end.   Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:49 am

The sights were surreal as the gray and white tom made his way through the territory. It seemed that it wasn't neither RiverClan territory, not any other territory. It took him a moment to relax as a glittering white pelt flashed in the bushes, StarClan minding their on business like a bunch of cats that were alive a couple of heartbeats ago, and hopefully were still alive, marched in.

Seeing Rushpaw, Swanpaw and Wisteriapaw brought a comforting feeling in his heart, but it was soon scattered as he caught sight of his mother. Flowerpetal didn't look like herself anymore, the star dust clinging to her pelt and making her even more stunning. He tried to look her in the eye but he couldn't bring himself to. Foampaw's been struggling to put her behind, to forget the pain she'd caused him with her sudden death, but there she was, latching onto his mind like a tick to an elder.

"Why did you bring us here...?" he murmured, his voice rippling shakily through the still air as he face his paws and flexed his claws uncertainly. He'd had it with pain, he didn't want any more, he just wanted to wake up and forget everything. Did his mother ever think it was hard to be the bright one when everything around his falling apart? Or did she just want to make him heart ache more?

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end.   Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end. EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:03 pm

Flowerpetal's breath hitched in her throat as her loved ones appeared.
The beautiful she-cat took a tentative step forward.
"My kits.. my beautiful, beautiful kits." She breathed, rushing forward. She nuzzled each of them, holding them tight. Although she didn't want to let go she turned to Wisteriawish, a smile on her lips.
"Wishpaw is with you," she whispered gently, nudging her younger sister.
Her eyes filled with clear tears as she took a step back, her eyes drinking in the sight of them.

Finally she broke the silence.
"Swanpaw..." She whispered, gently nuzzling her kit's cheek.
"My brave, brave daughter. I love you more than words can say." She paused, more tears running down her face. "I came to say goodbye. You've been so determined, so strong. Do you think you can be strong for a little while longer?"
She sighed. "It will hurt, but the pain will fade. I promise. Besides, I'll never leave you. You'll find that when you need me most, I'll be with you, in here." She placed a feather-light paw on her chest before turning away.

The starry she-cat smiled softly and moved towards Rushpaw.
"Rushpaw."
She said his name gently, as if calling him.
"You've always been strong. You've always been smart." She rested her muzzle on top of his head lightly.
"I'm sorry for leaving you." she mewed simply, taking a shaky breath. "I'm so, so sorry. I forced you to take care of others- your sister, your brother -before you were ready."
She licked his ears. "But I was never quite as gone as you think. I'll be there, whenever you need me. All you need to do is ask, and I'll do everything I can to come to you."
She turned, her ears flicking slightly at her son's question.

"Foampaw..." She murmured, padding towards him.
"I'm so proud of you. You've been so strong. I-I'm so, so sorry."
She ran her muzzle through his fur gently. "I never left you. Not really.
I brought you here because I needed to say goodbye. I needed to be with you, one last time. And, watching over you, I saw that you needed to say farewell too.

She paused, looking him in the eye. "I love you. I swear by the blood that we share that I will always be watching over you."
She sighed and took a step back, looking at him for a moment as a purr rose in her throat.

"And... my sister."
There was laughter in her voice as she remembered their childhood.
"You've lost so much... Our father, our sisters. You've carried so much on your shoulders."
She sat down, but never made an indent on the grass beneath her.
"I need you to promise me something. I need you to promise me that you'll look after them. They... they need someone to care for them."

Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end.   Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end. EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:39 pm

The eldest apprentice leaned into her mother, as though she were still a kit. She felt like one in that moment... And yet she also felt strong as her mother called her brave. Although Flowerpetal was starting to turn away, Swanpaw managed to whisper three words. "I think so."

She would do what she had to. She would be strong, and she would be brave. She would make her mother proud.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end.   Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end. Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye may seem forever and farewell's like the end.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Starlit Plains-
Jump to: