Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Funny stories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Venomnshift

Venomnshift

Characters : Mudkit
Clan/Rank : Kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 61

Funny stories Empty
PostSubject: Funny stories   Funny stories EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 12:30

The title says it all people.
I guess i'll go first. This was just before i posted this.
So, i was washing my mouth with a cloth and soap, and at the time i had this tooth that was wobbly and it was (hopefully) going to come out. So, I dragged the cloth over my mouth. This next part isn't pretty. BE WARNED The soap got into my mouth (there's no warning about the mouth, just eyes) so im like, ok, just gon check if my tooth is still there. It felt like it came out, but NO. It was there, twisted. It wasn't nice. So, I turned the tap on, stuck my mouth under, swished water around and spat. IT WAS STILL THERE!!! I did it again, somehow, it was back to normal. In case your wondering, its still in my mouth and I can still taste the soap.
Dont ask me how that's funny, please.
So, now its your turn!
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

Funny stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stories   Funny stories EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 12:55

I sing when I'm scared but then the more scared I get the louder I get. Most of the time I just sing about whatever I'm doing right now:
I'mmmmm getting ready to go to bed and i'm not going to look oUT THE WINDowwwwww just incase a scary DEMON FACEEEEE!!!!!! Never mind, never mind, it was just a tree. And now I'll go and turn off the lights and on the count of three I'll run to my bed and hide so I don't DIEEEE! One, two....
(Loud crash and me, cursing like a sailor in the semi-darkness, having missed my bed and belly-flopped onto my dresser instead.)

Also I close my closet before I go to bed so I don't get jumpscared by the creepy lady that definitely lives in there.

Also once I sat down in the shower because I was lazy and it felt weird and now I'll never be the same

Also before I eat pizza I peel off all the toppings (Cheese included) and then eat it separately.

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Funny stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stories   Funny stories EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 13:35

One time I was at a fancy tea-party sort of thing with my mom, and I was wearing a nice dress and was trying to be all mature and formal and act like I wasn't just a nerd who roleplayed fictional cats online; it was spring so the party was outside in the warm weather, and the food was inside. I stepped in to grab some cookies or something, and turned to go back outside, but someone had closed the sliding glass door and I hadn't noticed. Long story short, I walked straight into the way too clean glass door and it made the loudest banging sound imaginable, and everybody noticed and looked over and started judging me in their minds. At least the cookies survived, so I could eat away my pain.

(Everyone thought it was really funny though (me included) and I laughed along with them xD)

Back to top Go down
Venomnshift

Venomnshift

Scorpio Snake

Funny stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stories   Funny stories EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 6:59

(Lol)
This one is mainly my brother. My younger sister has this doll, and I HATE it. So, when i annoy my sister she threatens to put it on my bed for the night. I watched a little bit of chucky, so what? So one day, I responded with, ''If it even touches my bed its going in the microwave.''
Then, my brother stepped in. He said this:
''Then we can eat it''

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6077

Funny stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stories   Funny stories EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 7:08

This is really only funny with a bit of background:
I'm a really clumsy person.
(However, despite that, I do stupid stuff a lot.
Like climbing up things just to jump down.)
So, a couple months ago, my mother and I went to a restaurant.
It was one of those places that had pool tables as well, so it was a... Whatever those are called.
Anyway, I was pretty drowsy and stumbled into the booth, which was on a raised platform.
When we finished eating, I tried to get to the door, but forgot about the platform, and tripped.
I bounced off the pool table before hitting the floor, and I couldn't stop laughing about it for an hour or so afterwards.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Venomnshift

Venomnshift

Scorpio Snake

Funny stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stories   Funny stories EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 8:45

I found this hilarious!
We, my family, went to the country-side and had a walk around. There were quite a few puddles. So, my sister threw a ''Rock'' into one of the puddles. By rock, i mean old rabbit poop.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stories   Funny stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: