Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The start of something new

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

The start of something new - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of something new   The start of something new - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Sep 2017 - 17:28

Maplepaw blinked after a moment realizing how it sounded but it was already said and some part of her didn't mind it."I'd love to talk to you then as well..."She trailed off blinking nervously as she wrapped her white tail around her"I mean sounds good"She said correcting herself when she made it sound like she was too excited for it the first time she spoke.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new   The start of something new - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Sep 2017 - 17:49

The Riverclan apprentice was surprised when she said that she would love to talk with more often. His heart bumped for a second, thinking that it was kind of cute that she was showing a shyer attitude when she corrected herself. Standing again, Batpaw smiled to the she-cat, friendly. Even if they just met, if felt like they had know each since a long time ago. It was... strange. "I feel the same way. Then... I guess I should get going back to my camp. It was nice to meet you, Maplepaw."

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new   The start of something new - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Sep 2017 - 17:59

Maplepaw gave a small smile recovering from her shyness and she blinked "Yeah see you then"She mewed her heart thumping in her chest for a moment. She then got to her paws"I should too"she mewed smiling some.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new   The start of something new - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Sep 2017 - 18:10

Batpaw left the rock where he was and walked back to the shore that was in the part of his territory, ready to go. But he looked back to see the tortie fur of the she-cat once again, hoping that one day he would be able to meet her and talk like they did. "Bye! I hope we can meet each other soon!" He yowled, so she would be able to hear him from the distance. Then, the apprentice turned back, walking to the camp of his clan.

OCC: End of topic? BTW, sorry for the delay of these days. The last days were awful for me with my school's projects -_- Now I can roleplay normally.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new   The start of something new - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of something new
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: