Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Foampaw's Training (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Foampaw's Training (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Foampaw's Training (Closed)   Foampaw's Training (Closed) EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 15:22

Finchstream could feel her paws shaking as she emerged from the warrior's den, and made her way across the clearing to where the apprentices slept.  She knew deep down that, no matter what Ivyfall said, she wasn't cut out to be a mentor; mentors needed to exell and be knowledgeable about all hunting and....fighting techniques, and she was far from it.  Hunting maybe, but she had never trained to fight before she developed her fear of blood, and that fear had kept her from even trying to learn.  The thought of an accidental wrong blow, red blood dripping onto the ground.....  A shiver ran down her spine and her stomach began to churn, so the silver and white she-cat quickly changed the subject in her mind.  Well...I'll do the best I can!  Maybe I can just send Foampaw with other warriors to learn fighting moves....that might work!  Her optimism seemed to work; as she peeked into the apprentice's den and called out Foampaw's name her voice managed to sound confident, if even a bit excited.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Foampaw's Training (Closed)   Foampaw's Training (Closed) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 4:51

(ooc: die)

Foampaw rolled on his back to look at his mentor, his face glowing with excitement. "Finally! I've been herring so many interesting stories from the older apprentices. I bassically can't wait!" he meowed as he left the den and followed his mentor, tail high. He wanted to see if he could make her laugh - he loved to make other cats laugh.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Foampaw's Training (Closed)   Foampaw's Training (Closed) EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 17:47

(occ: sorry it took me a while to get to this, I didn't see it + I was on vacation D:)

At first Finchstream was a bit surprised by Foampaw's energetic reply, but the more he spoke the more she realized what his game was, and the silver and white tabby couldn't help but roll her eyes as she laughed. "Not bad Foampaw, but you cod do better." With a friendly wink, for a moment the young warrior felt her stress slip away, but that moment quickly faded into memory as she remembered what she needed to do. With a forced smile, she flicked her fluffy tail and beckoned the white and gray tom outside. "Well, the sooner we get out there the quicker you can make your own stories to tell."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foampaw's Training (Closed)   Foampaw's Training (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Foampaw's Training (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: