Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Carry on (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

Carry on (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Carry on (closed)   Carry on (closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 7:00

Wildpaw's eyes were narrowed as she approached Carrionplace. It was not the first time she has been there, nor would it be the last. Even so, the stench made her nose scrunch up and her paws curl uneasily. It reminded her of a certain sibling that was only becoming more annoying and threatening by the day. The two hadn't been at each other as much lately, and while there was some squabble, they were both too focused on their apprenticeship, both mentors wise enough to keep them apart.

She shook her head and continued hunting, clearing her mind of any rampant thoughts within her. The air was finally getting a bite to it, especially in the deep pines of her homeland as late greenleaf approached. A slight rustle from a patch of wiry grass caught her eye, and she sunk into the hunters crouch, ready to spring when-

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀Carry on (closed) Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

Carry on (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry on (closed)   Carry on (closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 18:23

Daypaw didn't know why he followed Wildpaw to the Carrionplace. Actually, scratch that, he did. Well, he knew why he followed someone to Carrionplace. Why it was Wildpaw, he didn't know. And he regretted it immediately.

The tom's mentor, Redstorm, often left him with random tasks to keep himself busy. The rusty tom never really talked to Daypaw that much, but the apprentice was fine with it. He'd be able to keep tabs on his siblings (watch them train and leave camp), and it provided him with an excellent overview of how the clan was doing. The tom had also become exceptional at stealth, despite his size. His dark coat was perfect for the marshes of ShadowClan, and he could almost melt in the shadows and re-materialize just as quickly. Most of his stealth missions had gone uninterrupted.

However, as he began to close in on his 'sister', he found the grass by the Carrionplace very loud and unreliable. He found this at the wrong time, as he soon found Wildpaw staring back at him, in a hunter's crouch. Instinctively, at the sight of the she-cat, Daypaw's lips curled back and his eyes narrowed. "Ah, I see you've found your true family," he snarled, his eyes darting from the piles of twoleg trash back to Wildpaw," You know, you can just stay here if you like it enough. You'd be doing ShadowClan a favor." His voice was low and firm, and threatening. Even though he was still an apprentice, it made the air around him vibrate.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

Carry on (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry on (closed)   Carry on (closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 23:36

Why now? She questioned in her head, slowly getting up from the hunter's crouch. The mouse was long gone anyway, thanks to Daypaw's tramping around. She sighed as Daypaw's venomous insults passed through her ears. She knew she couldn't kill him yet, but Starclan did he make it hard not to jump on him and suffocate him with the very trash he insulted her with! Despite herself, she started bristling slightly, letting Daypaw know the way his words were having an effect on her.

"Ah, my dear... brother." She started, spitting out the last word like it filled her mouth with lemons. "Don't you know not to insult your dear sister? Starclan, what would Rowantalon think? Of course, making your sister lose a mouse that could feed kits is bad enough." Wildpaw purred, pouring as much obviously fake sweetness into each syllable as she could. "The only favour I could do to Shadowclan is killing you. But, fortunately I follow the warrior code. You're far too young to die yet anyway."

And with that she turned away, following a well worn path to the heart of Shadowclan territory where she could deposit her prey.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

Carry on (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry on (closed)   Carry on (closed) EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 11:27

Daypaw's fur bristled quickly as Wildpaw's words slid into him like a claw. The tom growled, his head lowering and his lips curled farther back. "As if," he scoffed, his glare never leaving her," As if you'd catch that mouse. As if you care about feeding kits. As if you care about ShadowClan. As if you care about the warrior code. It says a lot that you'd talk of killing ShadowClan's future leader and then walk away like a coward."

The dark brown tabby unsheathed his claws and assumed an attack stance, his glare burning into Wildpaw's back. "What would Rowantalon think? I'm more of his son than you'll ever be his daughter. I have a destiny. I'm going to become leader! The only thing you can become is worm meat. Turn around and fight me, Wildkit. Prove your claims, sister." That last word was filled with so much acid and ferocity that Daypaw surprised even himself.[/color]

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

Carry on (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry on (closed)   Carry on (closed) EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 15:06

Wildpaw thought it was all over when Daypaw was left in a moment of silence. Clearly, she was wrong. She spun around, words flickering on the tip of her tongue. "Fantasies, all you do these days are stew over worthless fantasies." She paused. "Although, if you feel so self-conscious of your abilities of an apprentice and wish to fight your own sister to prove to yourself that you aren't just a waste of air and fresh-kill, I'd be more than happy to indulge you."

OOC: Sorry, phones weren't built for long posts haha

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

Carry on (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry on (closed)   Carry on (closed) EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 18:59

I don't need to prove anything to myself, thought Daypaw angrily, I'm just tired of you skulking around my clan! The tom smirked as Wildpaw turned around. How could someone like you share the same blood as my father? Daypaw knew he was the aggressor this time, but he didn't care. He hated Wildpaw, and he hated her with every fiber of his being. He loved his other siblings, and would happily die for them, but this she-cat was something else entirely. She chastised his dreams and aspirations, calling them fantasies. She always had to butt heads with him in everything. What kind of sibling could do that? It was causing a divide in the family, and it was all her fault.

Daypaw's brown eyes burned with an intensity that dared Wildpaw to challenge him. "Except you're not my sister," he mewed coldly," And for that, I'm grateful." He lowered himself even more, mimicking the same hunter's crouch that Wildpaw had used earlier.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carry on (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry on (closed)   Carry on (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Carry on (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: Carrionplace-
Jump to: