Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) Empty
PostSubject: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptySat 5 Aug 2017 - 13:06

The little she-cat moved slowly to the apprentice den. For a second, she was frozen in the front of the entrance, incapable to move. All the den remembered her first and very young apprentice, Streampaw. Tinytip couldn't stop thinking about her dead body just in front her eyes, not being able to do anything at all... just like what happened to her former mentor.
She approached the place where her new apprentice was laying and talked with a serious and sad tone. "Come on,
Asterpaw. We're going to the river. Pick up something to eat and meet at the entrance of the camp."
After saying that, the black and white cat left the apprentice den and waited at the exit of the camp looking at territory with sad amber eyes. She didn't even bother about not eating.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Waluigi

Waluigi

Characters : [A]sterpaw || [L]ichenpaw || [B]riarkit || [M]othkit
Clan/Rank : [A] Riverclan/Apprentice [L] Skyclan/Apprentice [B] Thunderclan/Kit [M] Shadowclan/Kit
Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 1:31

Asterpaw had only just woken up when Tinytip entered the Apprentice Den. She nodded, excitement building up in her stomach as she shook herself down and padded out. When she made her way over the fresh-kill pile, she noted, out of the corner of her eye, how her mentor was merely sitting at the edge of camp. Maybe she'd already eaten?

Asterpaw decided to just scarf down the fish she'd picked out, before she padded over to Tinytip. Should she ask what was wrong? Then again, this was a training session. Maybe later? "I've finished my meal. Is there anything in particular we're going to be doing today?"

Asterpaw -  Apprentice - Riverclan - 20/80 - #6633cc
Lichenpaw - Apprentice - Skyclan - 20/80 - #6bd106
Briarkit - Kit - Thunderclan - 5/15 - #663333
Mothkit - Kit - Shadowclan - 5/15 - #cc3300
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 16:27

The little warrior beckoned to her apprentice to follow her into the Riverclan territory. "Today we are going to do a swimming training. That's the basic thing to do for a Riverclan cat." She said with looking at her destination with serious eyes.

"What do you know about swimming, Asterpaw? The last question was said once the black and white she-cat reached the river along with the gray she-cat. She wanted to make sure what she knew so he could teach her better.

Back to top Go down
Waluigi

Waluigi

Clan/Rank : [A] Riverclan/Apprentice [L] Skyclan/Apprentice [B] Thunderclan/Kit [M] Shadowclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 6:14

Asterpaw nodded, padding behind Tinytip as they left Riverclan's camp. Her eyes were wide throughout the entire walk, as she constantly looked around, taking in the territory. A less cautious version of her might've been tempted to come back here later, wander off, get lost in the allure of it all.

Once they reached the River, Asterpaw looked down. "I have to admit, I do not know much about swimming. Just that it's, well, wet. Oh, and the current can be quite powerful at times."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 11:04

Tinytip nodded and approached the water before turning her gaze back to the young apprentice. "Good. You at least know how dangerous it can be. You must always remember that the river is your friend... if you know how to be with it." He walked deeper into the water until the surphace was around her neck. "Come with me. Here is safe enough to start." She said eating to Asterpaw. Te little she-cat decided that her first training lesson would be swimming because of what happened to her previous apprentice, Streampaw. She couldn't forgive herself since that day and she was going everything she could to avoid a tragedy like that.

Back to top Go down
Waluigi

Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptyWed 9 Aug 2017 - 4:14

Asterpaw nodded, half surprised that her mentor wasn't disappointed or even angry that she didn't have much experience. Heck, she'd only known about the potential dangers from Flowerpetal... and, nope, she was not going there. Asterpaw steeled her expression, as much she could at her age anyway, and watched Tinytip pad out into the water.

It was gonna be fine. Trying to push down any doubts or fears, Asterpaw waded out into the water, taking note of it felt. It was strange, different, but not too unpleasant. She smiled as she reached her mentor, saying, "Okay, so, what now?"

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptyWed 9 Aug 2017 - 13:49

Tinytip smiled at her before she walked some steps forward so her paws didn't reach the wet ground. Moved by an instinct, the little warrior waved her paws in synchrony with her breathing. "Swimming is about coordination with your mind and body. Since this is your first time, you will be probably getting tired soon but don't worry. Just return to the shore and I'll be watching closely. After you learn how to keep your head above the water, we are going to move to the next lesson"

Back to top Go down
Waluigi

Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 3:43

Once Tinytip finished speaking, Asterpaw looked down to her paws and then the shore. She could still feel the ground beneath her paws so, if she messed up, at least she wouldn't just drown. The apprentice inhaled. Then, she tried practicing what Tinytip said; she tilted her head upwards, trying to keep her mouth and nose out of the water while she padded back.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 5:21

The young warrior returned to the shore with her apprentice, nodding in approval after the first success of her apprentice. "That was just perfect to start. Now, let's improve your technique, okay? Less splashing with your paws and try to calm down your breath. In battle, hunting or hiding is good to be silent. Try it again."

Back to top Go down
Waluigi

Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 22:13

Asterpaw quietly purred, pleased that she'd managed to do a decent job. She knew it'd be okay! She took in Tinytip's suggestions with a nod. Then, she waded out once again, trying to keep her padding quiet. By the time she reached the same spot they'd been out at again, she had only heavily splashed the water twice, although her breathing was now a bit heavier than before.

"Sorry, ma'am," She said between light gasps, "I believe I understand how swimming works now, though."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 10:54

The little warrior watched to her apprentice feeling a warm sensation in her chest that couldn't define as pleasant or not. It was painful to remember Streampaw every time she saw Asterpaw but... somehow... it was nice to have a young apprentice with her, always trying her best to accomplish every task to become a warrior.

The black she-cat even smiled funny while she called ma'am when she came back. "Yes, I'm sure you do understand better now. You can always practice on your own from now but remember to not be too adventurous or take unnecessary risks. Death is the less thing you need, young one. Now... what about some battle training?" Tinytip's eyes looked at Asterpaw quizzically, wondering if she was not so tired to learn some battle moves.

OCC: Just a quick question. Do you know how to use the battle system? Is just to know if I should teach you how to use it since it is a requirement to become a warrior :3

Back to top Go down
Waluigi

Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 20:34

Asterpaw quietly took in her mentor's words, almost floating above the water with her paws barely touching the ground. To Asterpaw, it went without saying to be careful, alert, especially with how dangerous the Forest itself seemed lately. She dipped her head with a polite smile.

She perked her ears at the question. "Yes. I mean, that sounds like a good idea."

ooc: I know what the battle system is but I haven't actually used it in an RP before now. I could probably use a quick rundown of it ^^

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 19:19

OCC: Awesome so let's go!

The she-cat smiled to the apprentice, gently as she stood up to start a battle training. However, a strange shadow passed over her and the little warrior suddenly felt the scent of the predator flying over them. She quickly jumped to protect the young apprentice as the big owl flew to them with its claws ready to take them away. However, the bird didn't notice that Tinytip already scented it and, even when the claws reached her shoulder, she could attack him back with unsheathed claws that reared up its face.

The owl walked back in pain and Tinytip took the opportunity to yowl back to her apprentice. "Stay away from its claws, Asterpaw! Run!" She screamed, hoping that the apprentice would leave her fast to stay safe.

Owl used Talon Strike on Tinytip, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 SP

Tinytip used Rear-up to Slash, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 SP

Owl
39/50 HP
110/120 SP

Tinytip
35/45 HP
145/160 SP

Asterpaw
20/20 HP
80/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Waluigi

Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 21:33

Asterpaw quickly whipped her head up to the sky to identify their unwelcome visitor and, shamefully, she froze. Eyes fearful. Almost immediately, her mentor was above her, and then it was cat against owl. Two sets of claws clashing against each other. The apprentice only snapped out of her panic-induced paralysis once Tinytip yelled out at her to flee.  

"S-sorry, ma'am, but I can't do that," She said, unsheathing her own claws. What kind of warrior would she become if she couldn't even help fight off a bird? A ferocious bird, but still. Asterpaw turned to face the owl and, before it could fly back off into the sky, she clawed at it's face and body with her front paws.

Asterpaw used Front paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 SP.

Owl
33/50 HP
110/120 SP

Tinytip
35/45 HP
145/160 SP

Asterpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 6:24

The owl screamed in pain because of the unexpected attack of two cats. Blood running through its feather, the bird slashed the closest and smaller body of the youngest she-cat. Its claws reached the flesh of the right side of her front leg and the bird took the opportunity to step back, waving its wings to look more intimidating.

However, the warrior already knew the fear of battling a predator and she didn't freeze at all. With fiery eyes, the little warrior jumped to one of the wings of the owl, biting it hard with her jaws and slashing the flesh from it with unsheathed claws covered in blood. Her mind was full of the adrenaline and angry toward the bird that dared to hurt her apprentice.

Owl used Talon Strike on Asterpaw, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 SP.

Tinytip used Teeth Grip on Owl, dealing 8 damage and costing 20 SP. Owl is stunned for three turns.

Owl
25/50 HP
100/120 SP

Tinytip
35/45 HP
125/160 SP

Asterpaw
10/20 HP
70/80 SP

Last edited by Jay Bird on Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 6:28; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)   I promise I'll do better (Traning topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

I promise I'll do better (Traning topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next