Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Leaf's Berry

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptyFri 4 Aug 2017 - 9:11

Leafstorm padded towards the nursery, pausing to give Specklefang a small smile.
The brown tabby tom ducked into the den and slowly padded towards his son- his beautiful son.
"Berrykit, it's time to go outside." He mewed softly, giving his kit a tender lick on the head.

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptyFri 4 Aug 2017 - 13:47

Berrykit was gathering together berries to start painting on the walls when his father came in. He rushed to his fathers side nuzzling him, "Hello father!" Then he sulked as he heard his father's words and Leafstorm licked his head. "Buuutttt dad! I was just about to start my next doodle!!! I just gathered the berries too! And nobody wants to see me they all think I'm some freak!" He has heard some of the queens mumbling that he was some freak cause he liked painting on the walls. He liked doing them cause he noticed the nursery always looked so dark and bleak he wanted the others to be happy but now they are the opposite. He signed and nuzzled his father again.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptyFri 4 Aug 2017 - 15:50

"Berrykit," Leafstorm sighed. "You need to start making friends. Specklefang's kits are outside already, and you're older than them."
The tom picked his son up by the scruff, carrying him outside the nursery and placing him in a patch of grass.
"I'll watch you, okay?"

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptyFri 4 Aug 2017 - 15:55

Berrykit looked to the ground as Leafstorm spoke. He won't get it since he's a warrior no matter what everyone would like him. Well that and he was very nice. Berrykit was about to open his mouth to protest when he was picked up and carried outside. "Dddaaddd!" He never liked being picked up and it was unexpected for him. When he was placed on the grass he had his ears down and his eyes on his paws. "But theres no point! They will make fun of me. Everyone else does.." He glanced around them spotting the other kits playing a bit away. He looked up to Leafstorm with pleading eyes.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 11:03

Smallkit saw one of the kits hesitating near the entrance. He was very lonely, because none of many ThunderClan kits was not his littermate. He had no brothers and sisters.
Nervously he approached bigger cat and kit and mewed: "Hi! I am Smallkit! Are you planning to go outside?"

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 12:53

Berrykit was still looking up to his father when he heard a kit meowing behind him. Could it be? Did a kit actually wanted to talk to him? His ears twitched as he turned around with big bright eyes, "Were you talking to me?" He looked around him then back to the kit. "Or to Leafstorm? I..I thought all kits thought I was some freak or something.." He was so confused on why this kit wanted to talk to him.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Characters : Halfpaw(SkyC), Sparkpaw (TC), Splitkit (WC), Robinkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 127

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 13:46

Sparkkit was sitting near the edge of camp, batting a moss ball between his paws. He glanced up as he saw a kit around his age being carried by a fullgrown tom to the middle of camp. He took a longer look, curious, and stood up, abandoning his moss ball. Padding over, he saw another cat speaking to him. Disregarding that, he spoke loud enough to be heard by both of them. "Why were you carried? Can't you walk?"
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 0:04

Smallkit mewed confusily: "I was talking to you of course. And... Why do other kits think about you like that? I don't see any special reason." He kindly nodded to Berrykit.

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 9:57

Berrykit's eyes went wide again as another kit came up to them. This must be his lucky day! But at the kit's words he instantly titled his head, "Of course I can duh! I just didn't want to come out here! I was about to start a drawing! Right after I have gathered all the berries I needed and everything! Now the other kits and queens will step all over them." He grumbled. "That's why everyone thinks I'm a freak." He answered Smallkit's question.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 10:42

He tilted his head. "Drawing? So that's you?" He had seen drawings around the nursery and he had found them very... alluring. Who would have thought that berries could lighten up his mood so much?
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 11:55

"It is not so bad. It is just unusual." Smallkit quickly added: "But unusual doesn't mean bad at all." He wondered if Berrykit would also draw in warrior's den. Senior warriors would ripp his ears. Then gray kit asked: "Who taught you this?"

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 12:04

Berrykit glanced up to Sparkkit his ears down as he looked to his paws. "Yeah.." Then as Smallkit talked his face and ears turned bright red, he wasn't used to this much attention. "Well to the other kits and queens unusual means bad.." But his face turned to Smallkit at his question causing him to blush harder and his voice grew quiet. "Uh..nobody..I..um..taught myself..I realized that the nursery walls looked bleak and decided to change it.." He was making a fool out of himself he knew it. He gulped ready for the bulling to happen just like always. Why did his father force him out here? He would have been happy making another drawing.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 12:38

OOC:Spark is gonna be kinda rude for now XD they'll become friends later though

"Well," said Sparkkit, "cool." Already, his mind was losing interest and straying to something else, and Berrykit could see it in his eyes. Sparkkit took his time and strolled back across camp over to his mossball. Hooking it with his claw, he turned back around, and said to the cowering kit, "Wanna play?"
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 12:48

Smallkit still liked Berykit altough he was saying so many miserable things about himself. Nothing was wrong with being a little different. And surely this won't influent on patrols and battles. "But sometimes you can also play!" He kindly laughed and prepared his paws for playfull attack. Every kit likes this. I guees.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 12:58

Berrykit blinked at Sparkkit as he walked away he silently thanked him. Now that the conversion were off of him he took a deep breath that he didn't realize he was holding. A small smile came to his face as they invited him to play with them. "Yes! I want to play!" He jumped on Smallkit playfully, "Grr I'm a fierce Skyclan warrior! Fear me!" He giggled.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Leaf's Berry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry Empty

Back to top Go down

The Leaf's Berry
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next