Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Berry loses everything plot!

Go down 
+5
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
bunjamin
Sunrose
Middy
Chopped limbs
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Berry loses everything plot! Empty
PostSubject: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 10:05 pm

My new kit, Berrykit, will be quirky and strange compared to others. He loves to paint the walls with berries to make others more happy he  is very shy around others and doesn't have much friends at all. Now when he gets a bit older I would say around 5 moons he would sneak out of camp thinking he should be an apprentice by now and he would hunt to bring back a piece of prey for the camp showing everyone he is worthy to be an apprentice. Of course this backfires on him when he runs into a badger or can be something else and he gets beaten pretty badly to the point he almost dies. I would need a patrol to find him on this. The medicine cat saves him and heals him like normal but the badger clawed his face so badly that even the medicine cat couldn't save his eyes...

So he would be depressed for a while he would need some friends during this time to help him adjust to this. He would still try to paint on the walls but that would make him break down. Also I would want his family to help him too I am looking for parents and such for him currently so yeah. When he becomes an apprentice he would be more happy but he would still be sad but he would try to be happy for those around him. He would still be excited to be an apprentice since he can finally help his clan but he hates to feel like he is worthless or less then a normal warrior. And would always regret going out that day.

Friends: He needs friends to help him through this harsh time. Has to be in Thunderclan but once he becomes apprentice it can be any clan.

-Birdpaw
-Boarpaw
-Swanpetal (Sky)
-Maplecloud
-Oakpaw

Patrol: A small patrol needs to find him on clan territory and bring him back to camp.
-Leafstorm
-Owlpaw

Love interest: And while I'm at it why not a really close friend to him become his mate? Like a she or tom that has helped him through it all and he realizes he loves them. So again has to be Thunderclan if you want maybe they could crush him that they only want to be friends or something like that then if so any clan after that.

-Owlkit
-Sparkkit

Chopped's Kitties! :

Last edited by Chopped hollow on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Middy

Middy

Characters : [Bl]ackkit♀ | [Q]uickpaw♀
Clan/Rank : [Bl]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 1:14 am

You can have Birdpaw as a bestie! She's kind and really sweet!

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Berry loses everything plot! 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Berry loses everything plot! 1f340』║『 Berry loses everything plot! 1f4a8 Quickpaw of Windclan Berry loses everything plot! 1f4a8
Berry loses everything plot! 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Berry loses everything plot! 1f340』║『Berry loses everything plot! 1f4a8 App | 20 [HP] - 60 [SP] Berry loses everything plot! 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 4:15 pm

Okay! Thank you!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 4:59 pm

I can give you Owlkit as a love interest but she would start out a friend of course. Much like her mother she is a bit aggressive BUT she is protective of her friends she has and would refuse to be mean to them seeing as she is trying to protect em lol but I'm just throwing her out there.

bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 5:04 pm

all those cats finding true love and boarkit just crashing at every wedding of his siblings covered in blood and claw marks

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 5:35 pm

@Owltalon ohh she sounds interesting!! I like that she is sorta aggressive since Berry isn't at all XD he loves fighting but that's just cause he wants to protect those he cares about!

@Bun Bun poor Boar XD maybe he can be a love interest? Ahh I don't know which one to choose XD

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 5:37 pm

Is Berry pure Tc blood tho?

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Yeah she is next to Honeypaw Owlkit is my favorite.

Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 5:48 pm

I think he is? His father is Leafstorm who's origins are NPC and his mother is NPC. So I would guess so?

Owlkit sounds adorable!! And it would be cute if she's aggressive so if anyone picks on poor Berry she can snap at them XD

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:09 pm

I'll let you to it~

TWO WEEKS LATER I'M WRITIN' A LETTER NIGHTLY

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:11 pm

Exactly :). I'll be fine with whoever you choose as the love interest in just hoping I can find someone for her if you choose Boarkit :)

bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:14 pm

nah boarkit is not romance material

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Bun what do you mean?

I'm leaning a bit towards Owlkit cause I like that she is aggressive and would protect him from meanies XD but I'm still deciding!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 7:20 pm

YOU EVEN AWARE BOARKIR IS A GUY M8

just thought you should know that

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 7:32 pm

OOH OOH OOH

Swanpetal could be a friend! She herself snuck out of camp as a kit and got a good beating from a badger. She would see Berrypaw and feel bad for him and start chatting to him and hanging out, etc. Of course she's in Skyclan so it would be kind of hard if the two clans had a rivalry or something and it wouldn't happen until he becomes an apprentice, but it's a possibility!

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Berry loses everything plot! Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berry loses everything plot!   Berry loses everything plot! Empty

Back to top Go down

Berry loses everything plot!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: