Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

RoseKit's Day In Camp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FreckleSong

Characters : FreckleSong
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 15

RoseKit's Day In Camp Empty
PostSubject: RoseKit's Day In Camp   RoseKit's Day In Camp EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 19:39

"Come on!" Rosekit squealed. She pushed out of the nursery and jumped up and down like a frog. She couldn't believe it. After all those moons of nursery this and nursery that, she was finally free to leave it! She looked at her sisters, Cometkit and Ferretkit. She couldn't stand how they were so calm. She pushed them with her nose .

"Rosekit, I'm too tired to leave." complained Ferretkit. Rosekit threw her a look of disgust. How can she be tired, she thought when she heard the dawn patrol coming in though the entrance to camp. She stumbled over to them, her eyes wide in curiosity. She glanced behind the leader of the patrol and saw all of the prey they brought back. It was huge! There was a giant, plump thrush, three small mice, one slimy, wet frog and two big sparrows. She felt so proud of her clan. They were the greatest ever she thought. No, thats not write she thought sharply, they were the best clan ever!
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: RoseKit's Day In Camp   RoseKit's Day In Camp EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 8:57

Silkkit woke up at the sounds of kits squealing, his icy blue eyes scanning the nursery half-open. He was still sleepy but the scent of prey lured him outside, yawning. He sat down with a thud next to Rosekit, curling his fluffy white tail around his paws. "Do you want to grab something to eat, Rosekit?" he meowed to the one he suspected to be the starter of the racket that woke him in the first place. He watched the patrol drop its catches and break apart, each cat going for its own duties. The tom-kit got up and flicked his small tail, gesturing Rosekit to follow. "Come on let's get a mouse." he said, hopping across camp and to the fresh-kill pile.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

Characters : Ferretpaw(Shadowclan), Amberpaw(Windclan), Asterpaw(Thunderclan) Echopaw(Riverclan) Vixenpaw(Skyclan)
Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: RoseKit's Day In Camp   RoseKit's Day In Camp EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 10:10

Ferretkit nodded to them, happy to get some rest. Her green gaze was dull with wear.

FreckleSong

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RoseKit's Day In Camp   RoseKit's Day In Camp EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 13:27

Rosekit gazed happily at her new found friends. Except, what were bored kits supposed to do in a clan full of food and older cats? Suddenly, she had a idea... She raced over to Ferretkit and Silkkit.

"Listen. I have the best idea ever!" She exclaimed. As she told them her plan, she saw their eyes widen in excitement.

"Let's do it!" Screeched Silkkit. This boring camp was gonna get fun really quick...
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: RoseKit's Day In Camp   RoseKit's Day In Camp EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 13:50

Hey FreckleSong, just a heads up, but please do not control other people's characters! Since Rosekit is your character, you can control her, but since Ferretkit and Silkkit belong to other people, you cannot control them in your posts~

RoseKit's Day In Camp Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
FreckleSong

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: RoseKit's Day In Camp   RoseKit's Day In Camp EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 14:13

I am really sorry. I didn't know. I am new and this was only my second time. Thank you for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: RoseKit's Day In Camp   RoseKit's Day In Camp EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 14:49

((i'm going to ignore your last post but feel free to have Rosekit share her plan when they go to the fresh-kill pile))

Silkkit tottled towards the fresh-kill pile together with Ferretkit and Rosekit, the scent of prey abundant in his nostrils. The camp was busy as every morning, but it was the first time for the white tom to be outside to witness it all. He'd gotten used to sulking in the nursery and only getting hints of how going outside was from the unstoppable chatter of the other kits. Paws wove their way past him as a warrior passed the trio and Silkkit hopped back in surprise. Flustered more than he would have liked to admit, he pushed on until the kits reached the pile of food, well-stocked by the patrol from earlier.

"What do you guys feel like doing?" he grumbled, dragging the mouse he'd suggested to Rosekit down from the pile, sending the neatly stacked fresh-kill tumbling. Relieved no cat had witnessed the mishap, he settled down nonchallantly, licking his paw stiffly as he pretended to not be involved.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

Characters : Ferretpaw(Shadowclan), Amberpaw(Windclan), Asterpaw(Thunderclan) Echopaw(Riverclan) Vixenpaw(Skyclan)
Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: RoseKit's Day In Camp   RoseKit's Day In Camp EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 14:53

"Sleep." Ferretkit groaned. She shook her head, trying to snap out of her weariness. "What would you like to do Rosekit?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoseKit's Day In Camp   RoseKit's Day In Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

RoseKit's Day In Camp
Page 1 of 1