Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Calamity Maple(plotting topic)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

Calamity Maple(plotting topic) Empty
PostSubject: Calamity Maple(plotting topic)   Calamity Maple(plotting topic) EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 17:57

Alright so this will take place about when Maplepaw becomes a warrior but it'll start mid apprenticeship.

Plot: So As a kit there is nothing significant to Maplekit. Though when she becomes a apprentice. She'll meet a Riverclan(if not Riverclan can be any clan but Skyclan) tom at the gathering. They talk for a bit and get along a bit. That is when either the Riverclan tom or Maplepaw will suggest they meet again. That's when they go their own way after the gathering. They will meet a few times at the border of their clans. Then as when they become warriors Mapleshade will fall for the Riverclan tom and they admit their feelings. They will have kits and that when Mapleshade gives birth to them. Being the kind she cat she is she will try to bring her kits to meet the tom so he can see their kits. Though when she gets their the tom won't be there so she crosses the border to find him.in doing so she (depending on how many kits she'll have) she loses a kit or two trying to cross. Trying to save said kit and fails she stops and takes her remaining kits back home. By the next gathering she meets the Riverclan tom finding out why he didn't meet her and that's when she find out he has moved on. The tom becomes hostile towards her causing Maple to hate them and his new mate. Vowing revenge for her fee dead kits she tries to get revenge on them failing each time until she finally gives up and decides to focus on her remaining kits. Later on she ends up finding a new mate and continuing on with her life despite her thriving hatred for Rivercaln and the newfound anger and aggressiveness she has gained. She keeps to being a loyal warrior learning from her experience that she shouldn't have done so to begin with and like said goes on with her life striving to do better.

Roles needed

The tom from another clan(can be Riverclan first but if not any clan is welcome)
1:Batpaw

The tom from Skyclan that Maple is friends with and becomes her mate after the plot
1: Cloudroar

Also I'm open for any edits(I know it is using stuff about Mapleshade but I kinda somewhat have her based off her but I'm up for editing a few thi bff s seeing as I also have it they can be from any clan not only that but my cat doesn't focus on revenge for long and tries to make amends)

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan

Last edited by Brownpaw/foot(old member) on Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 21:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Maple(plotting topic)   Calamity Maple(plotting topic) EmptyThu 3 Aug 2017 - 19:56

Mm... Okay. This sounds pretty interesting :D. I can offer my Riverclan cat, Batpaw, but he is also involved in a personal plot that I'm going to make with Jay Bird.
He is a pretty distant and angry tomcat however his love interested has always been Tinytip (Riverclan). Since she doesn't give him "romantic" attention that he wants, he will try to move on and maybe Maple can be his temporal escape before everything goes wrong with the kits. Bat will develop feelings for her but not as strong as he had with Tiny so that's why he would drop her for the Riverclan she-cat in the future if you accept him.
What I'm trying to say is that Batpaw can join your plot if you don't have any problem with his own plot :)

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Maple(plotting topic)   Calamity Maple(plotting topic) EmptyThu 3 Aug 2017 - 20:05

That actually works for me because it still plays out how I want did you want to see if Tinytip's rper would be alright in being involved with this.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Maple(plotting topic)   Calamity Maple(plotting topic) EmptyThu 3 Aug 2017 - 21:23

I can offer Cloudroar for the friend/future mate for Maple

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Calamity Maple(plotting topic) Sign_s13
Calamity Maple(plotting topic) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Maple(plotting topic)   Calamity Maple(plotting topic) EmptyThu 3 Aug 2017 - 21:28

Awesome that works for me :D cool

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Maple(plotting topic)   Calamity Maple(plotting topic) EmptyFri 4 Aug 2017 - 5:01

I'm Tinytip rper and don't have any trouble about this :). So go ahead and have fun

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Calamity Maple(plotting topic) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Maple(plotting topic)   Calamity Maple(plotting topic) EmptyFri 4 Aug 2017 - 21:24

Alright awesome!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calamity Maple(plotting topic)   Calamity Maple(plotting topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Calamity Maple(plotting topic)
Page 1 of 1